Return Thread

Frunk

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wonder if anyone actually remembers me...

Had a rough end of last year, but I'm back now. As usual, I'll be dwelling in the TCG section, and maybe even try to create some cards this time around.

Welcome back! Just in time to smash the YCMCS :P

Hope you got everything sorted out.

Hello there my fellows YCMans
I do regret my choice of going active for a long time (approximately 1.5 years). But that is due to several reasons in my family. Many problems and issues were standing blocking the way in front of me in which i had to walk back instead of heading to the front. I feel deeply sorry and i want to become a member once again.
Thank you

P.S: I might not remain active every day because i have exams but i will keep creating cards and posting them. :P

In the midst of studying for finals I decided to revisit this website, after much contemplation. Safe to say I ended up throwing away a huge chunck of studying for the day, which means I'll be winging the exam tomorrow. Yet my gut's telling me this wasn't so bad of an idea, after all.

Heh, guess I'm glad to be back.

• 3 weeks later...

Kind of forgot about this site for the past six months or so. Everything looks mostly the same, sans written cards being consolidated into their main forums.

EDIT: On further evaluation, a lot of things have changed from the old SINGLE - MULTIPLE cards days.

Basically, Pop Culture became the new Casual Cards (by extension, we allowed Pop Culture Cards to go into what is now Advanced/Realistic).

Written Cards are integrated into the main forum, since there really is no difference, except for an actual picture. 

But yeah, things have likely changed a bit since you last came.

----

Welcome back, though :)

Ayo uh.

ProtoMachineKing dude.

Back again.

Rappening is what's happening.

I'm an african, half african.

Half amazing astral afroman

It's Proto dude if you wanna ask again.

You don't know about me than ask a friend

They'll probably tell you I'm way above average man.

Now let the beat drop like acid, man.

Archived