5Ds Japanese/Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, that title is "Nitai no Jibakushin", it's certainly The Two Earthbound Gods, though personally, I'm not happy on the translation of the title as Earthbound...

However it seems to suggest that Misty BECOMES a Dark Signer, which, depending on what happens in 38, seems like another case of possession by Rudger.

I predict that Aki will lose anyway, there's a shot of her facing Yusei in Cross Game so I guess she'll probably get a spider bite after Misty pwns her.

Rua-Fifth Dark Signer (It's SOOO obvious Rua is the Fifth Signer' date=' but I don't know who the Fifth Dark Signer is. I don't know why, but I think it's Divine. That would be awesome if he was)

[/quote']

Define "obvious".

I could think of at least two people that could qualify for the title.

[quote='Umbra' pid='1393748' dateline='1227599503']
[quote='Phantom Roxas' pid='1383423' dateline='1227389417']
Rua-Fifth Dark Signer (It's SOOO obvious Rua is the Fifth Signer, but I don't know who the Fifth Dark Signer is. I don't know why, but I think it's Divine. That would be awesome if he was)
[/quote]

Define "obvious".

[/quote]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z6TnDv616g]4:17[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtu6v94PuDo]2:43[/url]

Point 1: Assuming he for some reason DID have the 5th Signer Dragon, seeing as he clearly never had Power Tool before episode 36, it's a Billion-1 chance that this alone would make him a Signer.

Point 2: Rua only appears so prominently because, well, he's a main character... By the same token, you could say because she appears enough in the OP/END, Carley could be a Signer too...

[quote='Roxas' pid='1394172' dateline='1227624996']
[quote='Umbra' pid='1393748' dateline='1227599503']
[quote='Phantom Roxas' pid='1383423' dateline='1227389417']
Rua-Fifth Dark Signer (It's SOOO obvious Rua is the Fifth Signer, but I don't know who the Fifth Dark Signer is. I don't know why, but I think it's Divine. That would be awesome if he was)
[/quote]

Define "obvious".

[/quote]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z6TnDv616g]4:17[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtu6v94PuDo]2:43[/url]
[/quote]
When Power Tool Dragon is given flesh and an appearance more similar to Baby Dragon than anything else, I'll agree with the first one.
And, as Blood Rose pointed out, the second proves nothing. He plays a dragon. So does Takasu.

Also, I found myself thinking of an interesting theory. Godwin's much older than the other Signers (read: The ones in possession of a dragon birthmark) so if it's somehow determined on birth, I'm guessing that one of these:
1) The Head Signer's previous reincarnation died earlier than the others, causing him to reincarnate faster.
OR
2) Godwin is actually the last remainder of a previous generation of Signers, and is trying to gather his former allies.

Both of them make good fanfic material, but I like the second one better.

Rua-Fifth Dark Signer (It's SOOO obvious Rua is the Fifth Signer' date=' but I don't know who the Fifth Dark Signer is. I don't know why, but I think it's Divine. That would be awesome if he was)

[/quote']

Define "obvious".

4:17

2:43

When Power Tool Dragon is given flesh and an appearance more similar to Baby Dragon than anything else, I'll agree with the first one.

And, as Blood Rose pointed out, the second proves nothing. He plays a dragon. So does Takasu.

Also, I found myself thinking of an interesting theory. Godwin's much older than the other Signers (read: The ones in possession of a dragon birthmark) so if it's somehow determined on birth, I'm guessing that one of these:

1) The Head Signer's previous reincarnation died earlier than the others, causing him to reincarnate faster.

OR

2) Godwin is actually the last remainder of a previous generation of Signers, and is trying to gather his former allies.

I believe the bolded ties in with why Rua doesn't have a Birthmark. Seriously, how the heads not look similar?

I like your second possibility about Godwin too.

I lol that most of your spoilers are about the preview. Me and JP just can't stomach the idea of Rua being the 5th, I guess they decided they decided its alright to pick on children.

Main comment: Was this one of those lets imply there might be death then decide aw screw it we don't want to kill anyone moments?

Edit: Big lol, my friend by looking at common drawing styles for the twins and the differences says the eye belongs to Ruka, not Rua.

My spoilers were evenly split, actually. The fifth point is just another example of how I think Divine is awesome.

Still, the fact that the Fifth Dragon was featured is worth noting, especially since the episode is the debut of Power Tool Dragon.

And how can you not stomach the idea of Rua being the Fifth Signer? That would make your favorite character only more awesome.

[/quote']

Define "obvious".

4:17

2:43

OR

I still believe that Rua could not have been a signer in anyway, & the Godwin theory seems very interesting here too.

1) Torture fanfic too high rated for her.

3)

It's possible if there's some unknown condition for bringing out the signer's powers. Although all the signers had their powers shown in the tourny' date=' they all had showing of their ability BEFORE that event. ruka had that incident where she was within lala land for a month [/Quote']

watched 35 properly new comments:

- I <3 how characters get out of life or death situations: They go for an option that may kill them (First Ryo deciding to lose to 'Johan', then Yusei's back wheel suddenly giving way.

- I know 5Ds ignores the laws of common sense, but seriously Crow putting Yusei face down should have caused more injury.

Archived