[YCMaker Forums Discussion] - Your Ideas, Suggestions + General Thoughts!

Junk Raver

We also need a text filter. For those of you who don't know what a text filter is' date=' simply it adjusts your text color size & the alignment of it. It should be located in your profile so you can change it whenever you want. You can add any color you want I think, but only if you have it's code which you can simply find out if you have Gimp or Photoshop.

[/quote']

I don't think MyBB has such a code =/

Then it's probably for IPB only. I'm not sure though, I have to ask someone.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how my post was completely ignored.

Sorry I was browsing the thread earlier than your post :P.

If you could, please do, I think it would be a heck easier for some people here. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Fine' date=' YCMaker can keep his username. [b']However he should have a username that suits his personality more.[/b]

You don't know his personality, or anyone elses for that matter. So all you know, he might like capital income, and big business expantion, thus his name being the name of his "business".

Besides, your name was once a triangle. I don't see how thats any different.

Well, this is also labelled as being for "General Thoughts", so I might as well. It's not an important contribution at all, but maybe the "Post a Pic of the Real You" thread should be stickied; it has over 9000 4000 posts, about 4 times more than the Youtube Topic, already a Sticky.

Just a thought really, it's nothing important, just for the sake of keeping things tidy. ;)

I never noticed this thread.

To begin with, forgive me if this was posted before, I couldn't find the time to read through 35-Some pages.

At the moment, the first suggestion that comes to mind is adding multiple Sections to "Your Deck" such as "Competitive". "OCG/ACG Advanced Decks", "Casual/Budget Decks", "Fun Decks."

This would help things run smoother in the section and people would have a better idea where their Deck would fit and where they would receive the best advice. Just a thought.

Literature section would be nice' date=' I read Books and I know a lot write Poems too.

I'd definitely support it.

[/quote']

I'd also support it.

Perhaps if it gets added I'd stay a bit longer. ;)

The Multimedia section is a bit of a mess, and we don't have to wait for a section mod to be appointed to clean it up a bit. My suggestions:

- Create an Anime subforum in the Movies and TV Shows section. No point in having Hannibal being discussed in the same section as Code Geass, for example. This is the one thing I really think should be done ASAP.

- Create subforums in Videogames for specific genres: RPGs, Shooters, Sports, etc. This one may be a little tougher since most people might not be able to properly figure out a game's genre at post it in the wrong subforum, but still, it could be worth a try.

Again, just for the sake of keeping things tidy.

Archived