Official Pokemon Discussion. (The 5th gen starts now)

Flame Dragon

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow. I have an AR Magikarp Lv 100 called Destroy. My friend randomly sent me it back when I could use WiFi.

I've just restarted Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness, team atm Jolteon, Ariados, Breloom and Gligar, gonna add Seel when Miror B gets it. Might take time coz I missed Lunatone too, beat them both up coz I only had a 3 Pokemon team.

Miror B's colo theme rocked lol. I even got the Colo 'soundtrack' on my PC, had XD's too. XD theme is boring, but I guess the Colo one would have drove you mad if you'd missed loads of Shadow Pokemon along with his bad timing....I was about to go for the Area Leader on Area 3 and he decided to show up...with my Seel.

Miror B's colo theme rocked lol. I even got the Colo 'soundtrack' on my PC' date=' had XD's too. XD theme is boring, but I guess the Colo one would have drove you mad if you'd missed loads of Shadow Pokemon along with his bad timing....I was about to go for the Area Leader on Area 3 and he decided to show up...with my Seel.

[/quote']

Lol, mixed blessing?

The XD theme is in fact quite boring, too. Yes. *nods sagely*

Have any other interesting Shadow Pokemon stories? I remember in Colo, when I encountered Metagross, I used my Master Ball on it assuming I was supposed to. Then I encountered Tyranitar in the next battle and accidentally killed it with said Metagross. ._. And THEN I found out about Ho-Oh. Ugh.

Ah come on Flame you can't make this when there's the PDC, it's stickied for crying out loud. The PDC is the best, yours is just a weak waterd down copy.

Also Ho-Oh kinda lame especially for an Uber (a 4* Rock weakness, ugh), Metagross was probably the better choice what with him being insane pwnage and all.

Meh Chesto isn't so good, Leftovers is better. You might disagree but the fact is you can't. Leftovers is more reliable recovery and after Chesto is gone you'll wish you had that 1/16th recovery and with a Defensive beast like Snorlax your near enough allways recovering 1/3 of the damage you took.

Archived