Official Pokemon Discussion. (The 5th gen starts now)

Flame Dragon

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pokemon that have just been made to appear using an AR suck anyway, they have no EVs, bad natures and there IVs are terrible. Plus you wouldn't be able to get any egg moves. If you're going to use an AR you should use it for fast EXP gain and make the Pokemon with the right Effort Values turn up. Either that or you can be a f@g and use Pokesav.

Wonder tomb is a cheap way to win you dont want it anyway my wonder tomb is easly beat cause its biggest weakness and practicul 1 hit ko is fire fang with will kill him at once with the right stats.

By the way you can reserve a copy of platnum at any toys r us now i reserved the first one :]

On the march 22 the first minute that store opens ill storm in and swipe it outta ther hands,...................... a succesfull victory for me.

[spoiler= Wondertomb Story]

Okay first ill like to state I DO NOT HACK AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Heres how i got him.

On my way to Ocean city i passed by a house with a questionable kid playing a ds outside. I was checking out the mystery gift feature this is after i first got a mystery gift. I checked get from friend in the program and it found a wondertomb wonder card and poof wonder tomb.

Moves that the Pokemon isn't supposed to have in its Moveset. Like a Magikarp with Explosion for example.

You seem to forget, That joke purposes are excluded

*cough*

Also, Why on earth did Blane build his gym so you can pass by the other trainers?

I'm usualy like: "SCREW THIS! MORE EXP FTW!"

My plan for Platinium is trade 6 eggs to it. Since I've got DP and ended up with 2 Sets of exactly the same Pokes due to what feels like me very limited choice, I end up just making teams up then raising from eggs, sometimes getting Diamond more data, since its my slave game atm, plus I'm just raising Pokemon I haven't raised to the Lv 50+ mark before.

Seeing as how Platinum is going to have some Move Tutors, I'll only trade things from Pearl over so that I can teach my guys those moves (since a lot of the moves would otherwise require arduous breeding).

Other than that, I won't trade Pearl pokes over till I clear Platinum first, then I'll probably just split my Pearl teams down the middle and trade 'em over. =/ Pearl is getting clogged with teams, as it were.

But I like the gg idea - why waste my time catching new Pokemon on Platinum when I can already have a nice starter team ready? I'll just hatch some eggs that I was going to raIse anyway, and move them to Platinum so that they can just level up naturally as they progress through the game. ^^

I'm going out of my mind playing the same old Poke'mon games over and over waiting for Poke'mon Platinum to be released. Anyways, here's my question.

Does anybody know any good hacked Poke'mon GBA ROMs with Fakemon in it?

P.S. This was in the Questions section until saying it needed to be moved here because it had to do with video games. So, don't tell me this is the wrong section.

P.P.S. This was in the Video Games section by itself until saying it needed to be moved here because it had to do with Poke'mon. So, don't tell me this is the wrong section.

Archived