Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chester looked at all the weapons on the table.

"Um no, you are putting these weapons in another place right now....." Chester said to Axle, pointing to the arsonal of weapons. He then turned to Stephanie.

"Sure, help me carry this body into the alley, I guess you're as much a part of this as we are," Chester said, picking up the dead body. Chester then heard the knock on the door.

Chester didn't want to answer. He then paniced and stashed the body in the closet.

"Stephie, answer the door will ya?"

"Dr. Joseph Braun. What's going on here?" Joseph walked in without invitation, he saw Claire coughing and walked up to her, putting his flashlight under her tongue, "Yup, H-Virus," Joseph looked at Chester, "You're sister is infected, I don't know if you saw me on CNN yet, but we've discovered a new virus."

"H-Virus. Hyper-Irradication-Cannablist Virus. You can catch it a number of ways," Joseph handed them all doctor's masks, "It takes a few week to go full form, but when it does..." Joseph brought out pictures of the rat, "We don't know who's infected yet, but at first it's like a small cold, then you see what appears to be a green goo on the victim's tongue, such as your sister has."

Joseph sat there, he didn't know what to say, "We have to send your sister away. They're currently performing tests to cure it at Ft. Elber. Although none have been successful, they're still early in the process," Joseph looked at the little girl..."Either way, your sister is infected, I don't think there's going to be a cure..."

"Like h*ll you're sending Claire away!" Axle suddenly yelled. It wasn't like Axle to act out like that. "I've grown.. attatched to these 2. And as you said, they haven't been succeful. So, my thought is, take this dead green guy and perform test on him instead of a living, human being!" Axle yelled, opening the closet. The green dead guy suddenly fell out.

"So...you're just going to take her away? And do experiments on her?" Chester said, the fury in him almost to a fever pitch. He stood behind Claire and held her to his person.

"You're not taking her," growled Chester, refusing the doctor's mask.

Chester took out a revolver from his back pocket, he thought he would never have to use it.

"Get....out....now. Or we shoot," Chester said, cocking the gun, ready to fire. Claire stood behind them, cowering. Many disturbing thoughts ran through her mind like a rller-coaster from hell.

Archived