Yu-gi-oh 5D's, Armageddon of the Virtual World(Lock~)

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LP 900

S/T: 1

M: 1

Sigma nodded and drew his card. The mask turned into a maniacal smile. 'I feel I should even the stakes now Virus. You seemed so eager to reveal yourself a god. Let me do likewise. For now, I shall use Archangel of Rock's special ability. I send all but one Monster card from my deck to my Graveyard, to destroy him' Sigma explained. Like his pre-decesor, the angel began to play and shattered. 'From the depths of my deck, the sacrifice of many revela the true god of rock' Sigma intoned as heavenly music began to play and mist covered the area. From it rose a tall figure draped in white robes and wielded a large guitar. 'This, is the God of Rock, the most powerful Black Serenade, for he gains 300 ATK/DEF for every Black Serenade on the field, in the grvae and removed from play. Guess what? I have 34 monsters in all those positions, meaning he rises to 10200 in ATK power' Sigma bragged. 'Just to rub salt to the wounds, I activate Life Equalizer, bringing both our LP to 3000' Sigma added, revealing his trap card. 'Do you think I wasn't waiting for you? I watched your battle, but you probably knew that. I even know that you're just an avatar, so say farewell, God of Rock, DIRECT ATTACK!' Sigma roared. His monster complied and went straight past Hanan Pacha for Neziarx.

70173.jpg

EOJ-EN049.jpg

OOC: He plays a 60 card deck.

"Im... not actually an avatar. Im the real thing." He said as the attack was about to hit him.

"Facedown card, open! Viral Core Upgrade!"

The black sun was engraved with the mark Zeta.

"Now, Viral Core - Zeta doesn't offer the immediate vitality that Alpha does. However..." he said, as the attack hit him head on.

"It offers me a rather potent ability. Once per turn, during either player's turn, I can discard 2 cards to increase my Life Points by that of the combined ATK of all monsters on the field. I still lose the 10200, but I gain 2600, bringing my total to 5600!"

Hand: 1

'Stop that. You are not getting the mask back. No matter what direct attacks you make' Sigma replied. 'Alright, two cards in my hand, what can I do? Next turn, he'll have my LP again and then direct attack. I don't have another life equalizer, but I have another trick up my sleeve, I just wish I had a bad reaction in my deck, more to say usable monsters. I'll find another way, but for now....'. 'Now, I'll set a new card and end my turn' he stated.

M: 1

S/T: 1

H: 1

"My turn. I draw."

Neziarx looked at his cards.

"So you confirmed it... you really do have the mask! I activate the effect of Hanan to halve your Life points! And now..." He said with an evil smile on his face

"AHAHAH! THIS IS PERFECT! It doesn't matter what you have planned! This duel ends now! Facedown card, open! Even Distribution! This card allows me to Tribute one monster I control and Special Summon a monster of the same level from my deck..."

The mark of the Star dissapeared from the Black Sun.

"Arise! My second Earthbound God! Illapa Camac (Lightning Maker)!"

The sun was now engraved with 3 triangles, Tri-Force styled.

"I use his effect to destroy your Face Down! This is the end for you, because every time a card is destroyed when he is on the field, you take 500 damage!"

Several bolts of lightning came down from the sky, hitting the face down cards and eventually Sigma.

[spoiler=effect]

Even Distribution

Quick-Play Spell

Tribute one monster you control and Special Summon a monster of the same level from your deck. This card annot be responded to.

Earthbound God - Illapa Camac

Level 10

DARK

2900 ATK/2000 DEF

Thunder/Effect

There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound God" monster on the Field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the Field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent Directly. Once per turn, destroy up to 2 cards on the field. Every time a card(s) on the field is destroyed, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each destroyed card.

'You are nauseating and foolish, you can't use Zeta's effect without 2 cards to your hand. Might as well end this' Sigma said and drew. 'I will finish this, God of Rock, direct attack' Sigma commanded. The angel nodded and bypassed Illapa Camac for Neziarx.

Blue's mask smirked. "Now... let me seal your doom, Zarkus. Firstly, with my Sacred Temple, I can pay 500 life points to return my Ritual to my hand."

[LP- 6700]

[Hand-3]

"Next... I play Odd Feather Gather. This allows me to get an...odd-numbered Basilisk from my Deck to my Hand. I choose to add Three Feather Basilisk in this way."

He searched his deck quickly, and added the card to his hand. "Next, I discard Three Feather Basilisk, in order to search out a Four-Feathered Basilisk." He quickly made the swap, and pulled out a new card. "Next, I activate Three Feather Basilisk's other effect. While its in the Graveyard and I have at least one other Basilisk on the field, I can remove it from play to draw a card." He made the draw, and smirked.

"I activate Offering of Sacred Feathers again, offering my Soulless Basilisk God from my hand as the tribute to summon Four Feather Basilisk."

There was a pause, and another hissing serpent appeared. This one was colored rust-red, and had four feathered wings. Four long feathers sprouted from its head, blood red. (1600/1600 - 2100/1600)

"Four Feather gains 500 attack for every monster you control." Blue said, sounding happy. "Also, his awakening brings the Red Feather Counter onto my Temple..."

There was a rumble, and a line of red light descended onto the temple, landing on a large ruby. The ruby glowed, then sprouted a red feather like it was a plant. "The Red Feather Counter increases all Sea Serpent's Atk and Def by 700."

(1200/1200 - 1900/1200)

(2100/1600 - 2800/1600)

[Hand-1]

"Now... Four Feather, attack his Jester."

[spoiler= Cards]

Odd Feather Gather

[spell/Quickplay]

Search your deck for a "Single Feather Basilisk", "Three Feather Basilisk", "Five Feather Basilisk" or "Seven Feather Basilisk" and add it to your hand.

Three Feather Basilisk

Light- 3 star

[sea Serpant/Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned, Set, or Special Summoned to the field. If there is a monster with 'Basilisk' in its name face-up on the field, you may discard this card from your hand to search your deck for a "Four Feather Basilisk" and add it to your hand. If this card is in your graveyard and a monster with 'Basilisk' in its name is face-up on your side of

the field, you may remove this card from play to draw a card from your deck.

Atk/1300 Def/1300

Four Feather Basilisk

Light - 4 star

[sea Serpant/Ritual/Effect]

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by "Divine Offering of Sacred Feathers". When this card is successfully Summoned to the field while there is a "Sacred Temple of Feathered Deities" face-up on the field, you may place a "Red Feather Counter" on it. Increase this card's Atk by 500 for every monster face-up on the opponent's side of the field.

Atk/1600 Def/1600

"Mwahahah... HAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAAHHA!"

Neziarx laughed as the attack hit him head on.

"I never thought you would get this far! However, I reveal my Trap card - Another Viral Upgrade!"

The Zeta on the Sun was replaced by Mu. A blue tentacle shot out of the sun and pierced Neziarx's back. A counter rose above the sun that said "0", but shot up to 10200 when the attack hit Neziarx.

"Mu... nothingness. Its a great way to represent the transition thats going on here. All battle damage both of us take is reduced to zero. However, all effect damage both of us take is doubled! And the battle damage both of us takes... well... lets just say something fun will happen later on! AHAHAHA!"

Current Counter: 10200

"Activate Shadow Duelist's Aura. By sending 3 cards from the top of my deck to the Grave, all damage I take his halved and my monsters cannot be destroyed by battle."

OOC: Grabbing card image. Give me a sec

[spoiler=card and effect]

10822hhk.jpg

Activate only if you control a DARK monster. Send 3 cards from the top if your deck to the Graveyard. All DARK monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle this turn and all damage you take is halved. During the End Phase of this turn, draw one card from your deck for every monster that battled this turn.

"Alpha multiplies my current Life Points by 10. You're familiar with Zeta and Mu. None of them can be removed from the field and no other Field Spells can be activated. Mu marks the transition from recovery abilities to offensive abilities. Phi has a powerful damage dealing effect..." he said with a smile on his face.

"...and lets not even get started on Omega."

OOC: And now I sleep

Archived