Yu-gi-oh 5D's, Armageddon of the Virtual World(Lock~)

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I draw one card because of my Aura's effect. Its my turn now. I draw."

Zarkus looked at his card and smiled.

"Im not gonna give you the chance to one up me! I activate Fiend's Sanctuary! But dont blink... I tribute my 2 monsters to summon..."

A monolith appeared from the ground and the Star mark appeared on it.

"Arise! Earthbound God - Hanan Pacha! I use his ability to halve your life points, and then attack you directly!"

Neziarx thought to himself.

"Hmph. Looks like Zarkus is using one of my cards... heh.

[spoiler=effect]

Earthbound God - Hanan Pacha

Level 10

DARK

2600 ATK/2400 DEF

Psychic/Effect

There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound God" monster on the Field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the Field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent Directly. Once per turn, you can halve your opponent's Life Points. If you do, halve your Life Points during your End Phase.

Sigma chuckled coldly as the card that was going to be destroyed flipped up. 'Activate Divine Wrath. With this, I'll negate your effect and eviscerate your god at the cost of a card' Sigma called. Lightning bolts began to strike down all over the place, growing closer to the moon.

"Trap card, open! Forced Combat. Now you must conduct your Battle Phase every turn and attack me with at least one monster with the highest ATK. Aside from that little thing, I draw, and end my turn."

Counter: 23200

Neziarx let out an evil grin.

"Next turn... it all comes together"

"This game is now mine... I draw. I activate Trap Stun."

Counter: 33400

"I activate my final Spell card - Viral Limiter Release!"

The Black Sun glowed with a red aura, and the volume of data increased immensely. The data was so dense and so large that the visuals of the game were corrupted and some of the areas shattered.

"Now! I will.. BECOME ONE WITH THE VIRUS! AHAAHAHA!" he said, dissapearing. The black sun shattered, and a small red orb came from it. It grew in size to that of a car, and tentacles shot out of it into the ground. Neziarx started rising from the core. He looked the same, but his body was attached to the core.

"This is the ultimate manifestation of the virus." he said, pulling out a sword.

"..at about 1/10th of its full potential power!"

His sword was all red and had immense intensity. Under him, a counter displayed representing his ATK and DEF - 33400.

"Now I will attack your God of Rock, ending this duel!"

Neziarx slashed the air with his sword, and a large shockwave came out, cutting the God in half, and hitting Sigma directly.

Viral Core - Neziarx

Level ???

???

? ATK/?DEF

???/Effect

This card cannot be Summoned except by the effect of "Viral Limiter Release". The ATK and DEF of this card is equal to the total amount of damage reduced to 0 by the effect of a "Viral Core" card. This card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. Up to twice per turn, you can negate any card effect. This is treated as Spell Speed 3 effect. The effect of this card cannot be negated

Archived