Frunk

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like Zelda Games

I like zelda games too.

I like them more

Who cares?

Don't spam... And if you tell me that wasn't spam' date=' then you were flirting.

[/quote']

Maybe i WAS flirting with another maybe i WAS NOT,what are you going to do about it?

Please, do not attempt to threaten a mod. Its idiotic

i like Zelda Games

I like zelda games too.

I like them more

Who cares?

Don't spam... And if you tell me that wasn't spam' date=' then you were flirting.

[/quote']

Maybe i WAS flirting with another maybe i WAS NOT,what are you going to do about it?

Please, do not attempt to threaten a mod. Its idiotic

Ecspecially when he is good friends with the Super Mod, who is currently on a BIG banning streak... Five user permanently banned over the past eight days...

Not to threaten you or anything, Jon....

I cant wait for this game to come out,it will be way bigger then yugioh,who agree with me?Its a playstation 3 only game,if want to add me its SoulCatchers,if any one who don't know this game,it's a card-based game that when you look in the screen,there will be a little monster who will pop up,you can buy cards in the market,you get your own pad,and when you put a card on the pad,it will show up the monster in the screen,how cool is that?If someone agree with me tell me,and if you dont,tell me why.I only hate the $ its 80$+Tx,well i guess if you want a good game,you need a big price.It's going to come out in october.

I cant wait for this game to come out' date='it will be way bigger then yugioh,who agree with me?Its a playstation 3 only game,if want to add me its SoulCatchers,if any one who don't know this game,it's a card-based game that when you look in the screen,there will be a little monster who will pop up,you can buy cards in the market,you get your own pad,and when you put a card on the pad,it will show up the monster in the screen,how cool is that?If someone agree with me tell me,and if you dont,tell me why.I only hate the $ its 80$+Tx,well i guess if you want a good game,you need a big price.It's going to come out in october.

[/quote']

What's the game called? It sounds interesting but I'll have to go see some screen shots or something before i get excited about it. Nevermind i just relised it was the game from your post in the games section :P

Archived