Fairy Tail

Covering those instead of my eyes is obviously much more effective. Thoughts on what you think Natsu's plan is?

Well considering it came up when Lucy said 'I was almost eaten', I think he is going to fly inside the dragon and then burn it up from there. It would be something he would do.

All in all, I thought the chapter was fairly terrible. One of the worst so far, imo. 

Well considering it came up when Lucy said 'I was almost eaten', I think he is going to fly inside the dragon and then burn it up from there. It would be something he would do.

All in all, I thought the chapter was fairly terrible. One of the worst so far, imo. 

Yea, it was really painful since the whole chapter was "LOOK LUCY IS NAKED LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!"

Only now am I remembering Rave Master. Mashima really must have a thing for time travel.

I don't like that Rogue's shadow is the main villain. I spent all this time wanting Sting to die and hoping for Rogue's redemption, and while I do like it when a villain is the future version of someone, why did it have to be Rogue's shadow? Oh well, at least he did me a favor by killing Sting in the future. Still, now we have the dilemma of Ultear aiming to kill Rogue. Goddammit, Ultear, I thought you were supposed to be okay now.

Totally an ice clone.

Don't worry, Ultear, I understand that it's not easy to wipe your slate clean. ISN'T THAT RIGHT, STING?

And Jellal

And Bora

And Cobra

And Gajeel

And Laxus

ANd actually scratch those last two because I found those cases convincing.

I swear if Acknologia pulls a heel-face turn...

And Jellal

And Bora

And Cobra

And Gajeel

And Laxus

ANd actually scratch those last two because I found those cases convincing.

I swear if Acknologia pulls a heel-face turn...

To be fair; Jellal WAS being controlled, Cobra was shown to have a soft side, and we don't know how much time passed with Bora. Not to mention he was just a one note character anyway. The latter 2 might be harder to sell, but I'll stand by Jellal's change.

I'd say the last two were what Natsu described to Ultear in her flashback. They were down a different road, doing everything they thought to be right. Laxus though, he seemed to finally have made peace with what his mental issue was. Family can be trying and he conveys that point well as a character. And I was hoping that no one would you know but not HIM of all people. It's not right especially since he was getting some great character development. Flame I do believe you are right but she is so crucial to the story. I feel as though she should live to redeem her self, not take the swift and absolute punishment that is death.
Great chapter though, really brought it.