Fairy Tail

That chapter was alright, though I feel like I should be more invested in this arc right now than I am. 

How'd Lucy figure out the reality behind the door again?

It was that old, librarian, cross(like the shape, not the emotion) Celestial Spirit that told her. Apparently he had been doing research and told her, but perhaps too late.

But, both manga had grown up together in Weekly Shonen Jump. Although the manga is about a year and a half older than Naruto, You can still get some ideas and flip-flop them during the progress of your manga. But, I believe some manga came from the sucess of Yu-Gi-Oh!'s series.

Also, I do agree that a lot of ideas were borrowed from Akira Toriyama. That's like, what? 1980-something, I think. My dad was little when he saw it, and introduced it to me as I was only a child. I intend to do so, as well. When Dragon Ball Z released, it was 1989. That's ten years before Naruto's time, right? Because the manga was 2000, and I believe the manga was 2002. But, it's not all about time. It's about who borrowed from who. FUNimation and Viz worked together for manga and anime, right?

• 2 weeks later...

And Natsu isnt fighting the Fire Dragon because...?

[spoiler=And in answer to your question]I was a page a head this chapter. I counted six D/Sers and thought to myself "Are they including Shelia? It's either that or Cobra"

Oh Sting/Rogue, you get to be good guys now! ...Without doing one redeeming act. Ugh. 

Same thing will happen with Cobra now too. Hiro and his Heel-Face turns.

[spoiler=Spoiler]Didn't figure it was Cobra until I saw the collar.

I'm fine with Rogue getting redeemed, but Rogue is the one I was expecting to be forced. Oh, and as for the twist that they didn't murder their dragons? Yeah, way to make them look less badass, Mashima.

I honestly never took their word for it to begin with. Honestly it was just Hiro trying to make the characters seem more powerful than they really were.

• 2 weeks later...

Knew Lucy would be nude as soon as we saw that double spread...

So uh

Who's this poison dragon slayer guy? I honestly don't remember a damn thing about him, unless he's a new character.

If he is, he wasn't introduced right :T

He was from way back with Oracein Seis and Nirvana.

Okay, remember when they had to get the people from the various guilds to take down part of the Balam Alliance, and that specific guild was trying to unleash something called Nirvana? Yeah, those people were the Oracion Seis. Because Hiro Mashima was bringing back another concept from Rave Master and ran out of time to think of a better name.

Say, does anyone else think that we really need to see what Tartarus has been up to all this time?