Fairy Tail

Inside people, clearly.

Well, I mean why haven't they made themselves known more.

Another short chapter. I like how this and 399 mirror each other in a lot of ways with the build up to the reveal. Also, aren't the goood guys trying to stop E.N.D. so why would they stop something trying to stop it? Unless Geared it wrong.

I think it's the point that, while Acnologia is also trying to destroy END, he's also a danger to their lives.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/402

I love how Erza always fights with other women. It's rare to see her fighting a man (Baccus is the only one that comes to mind).

She fought the wood dude  during the Fairy Island arc. 

Anyway, more set up for a fight we already knew was coming.......um..........sure. 

Oh goody, we're focusing on the fights for the two least interesting leads… yawn. And here I was hoping that the "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist" would be a combination attack with Gajeel. Oh well, so much for expecting something more than just Natsu punching something.

Mard Geer continues to be a lousy villain. His thorn attacks just really drove him this idea to me, which is that he's a poor man's Marluxia. Oh well. Hopefully, Kyoka is finally taken down in maybe two or three chapters.