Fairy Tail

http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/376/2298/1

Next week we are getting 2 chapters it seems. We also have the special for that week. Seriously, Hiro is a printer that just runs of manga. Its a little scary.

Anyway, that was a really good chapter.

Also, the special

http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/Side%20Story/2299/1

The first few pages were kind of creppy as hell, though over all it was a cute chapter.

Haven't posted on this thread in a while, but oh God, they gave Sabertooth their own side story? Guuuuuuh…

I'll read the Juvia special first. 413 days? Clearly she is one of the Blind Prophet. Loved that she imagined Gajeel and Levy kissing, though. And yes, Juvia is creepy, but I do find that ship adorable nonetheless.

Okay, going to check out the Sabertooth special. I like Rogue X Yukino, but I wish it Mashima didn't tease it like that. I liked that Gray and Juvia were the ones who found Frosh. Rogue is my favorite member, so having it focus on Frosh made it more enjoyable than I expected.

As for the actual chapter, damn, Wendy is awesome. Has Gajeel ever used Dragon Force Mode?

Haven't posted on this thread in a while, but oh God, they gave Sabertooth their own side story? Guuuuuuh…

I'll read the Juvia special first. 413 days? Clearly she is one of the Blind Prophet. Loved that she imagined Gajeel and Levy kissing, though. And yes, Juvia is creepy, but I do find that ship adorable nonetheless.

Okay, going to check out the Sabertooth special. I like Rogue X Yukino, but I wish it Mashima didn't tease it like that. I liked that Gray and Juvia were the ones who found Frosh. Rogue is my favorite member, so having it focus on Frosh made it more enjoyable than I expected.

As for the actual chapter, damn, Wendy is awesome. Has Gajeel ever used Dragon Force Mode?

See, normally I'm fine with Juvia's crazy. But the room full of mini-Grays, especially the Gray brush, were too much. I didn't enjoy the ship teasing. Hiro knows what he is doing.

I thought the Frosh chapter was really cute.

Gajeel has not gone dragon force. He does have duel elements though.

Agreed about all the Gray things Juvia has. Tumblr seems to be enjoying all the Gajeel X Levy teasing, though.

I know Gajeel has the dual elements. Then… has Natsu gone Dragon Force since absorbing Laxus' powers? Because dual elements and Dragon Force would be seriously overpowered.

No, he has not. It would be interesting to see what would happen since odds are he'll do it again.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-30/monthly-fairy-tail-magazine-to-launch-with-fairy-tail-zero-manga

I've been joking that Hiro is a printer, but dear god, he actually is. Guess this is why he has been doing all the double chapter stuff this year.

Fairy Tail quality aside, you have to respect that guy's work ethic. 

"Yeah, I'm going to be in hell."

Oh my God this man is my new hero. He's like the anti-thesis to Kubo.

Maybe Mashima gains strength by leeching off big-name mangaka and has been draining Kubo for years. Kishimoto foresaw this and is trying to end quickly, but Oda is safe because the man's Haki is just too strong.

• Like 1