Fairy Tail

That chapter was probably the best in a long time. More like that, please.

Yes, Hiro is picking up the quality again. I seriously expected some kind of gimmick that would still allow Aquarius to meet Lucy, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

Question, if this method to summon the king had been used before wouldn't that mean that we should have less than 13 gold keys? I mean, unless their were more random ones, they would have to have some way to fix the key over time. 

Hiro Mashima is famous for his plot holes. I wouldn't be surprised if this is another one.

Hiro Mashima is famous for his plot holes. I wouldn't be surprised if this is another one.

I'm not doubting you, but I'm just curious what ones you were thinking of? I reread it a little bit ago and didn't notice much, but maybe I wasn't thinking too hard.

Summoning the king was awesome. And sacrificing Aquarius made for some good drama, though I'm confident they'll reunite at some point.

But in the meantime, good drama.

I remember seeing a list of plot holes in Fairy Tail but I'll not be able to find it again. There wasn't many, but still.

And I hope Flame Dragon is right. Acnologia and Zeref as final bosses, defeated together by Lumen Historie wielded by Natsu and Lucy.