Fairy Tail

Watch Fairy Tail and I actually found a mistake in the official subs. The line "ano kata" can mean "that person/lady/gentleman". The subs simply uses "she". This is a problem because you later find out she was talking about a guy and the she learns something is up because the word "she" is used. Oops. 

Also, I've been going over part of the dragon portion of the arc. First, the panty shots in the chapter where the dragon first showed up REALLY takes away from the impact. I'm sure I said this back when the chapter first came out, but its really bad. Also, the time line stuff is pretty confusing. Based on the manga saying first future and second future I can only assume that

First Line: Gates opened to kill Zeref. Get dragons instead. Lucy travels to the past.

Second Line: Lucy arrives. Figures out the gate will release dragons. Closes gate. Acnologia rules world. Rouge comes back.

Third time (our time). Lucy arrives from first time line, Rouge arrives from second time line. 

Its just really weird having both of those things happen. Also, pretty sure the current story is moving to Acnologia taking over since nothing that has happened should prevent this. Only know Rouge can't go back in time. My guess is that will happen in a year story time, so I guess we're getting another time skip.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's another time skip. There's really nothing else that needs to be dealt with between this and the final battles with Zeref and Acnologia, right? Well, I guess Raven Tail could actually have an arc to themselves instead of their terrible treatment during the Grand Magic Games.

Aw, boo. I absolutely loved the Deliora twist. Damn it, Mashima, you wasted such a fantastic twist.

The point was raised that Gray had long since gotten over the stuff with Deliora so bringing it up again was just retreading past ground. This is a fair point. Personally the going to use Shell, lol nope., got to me more.

That was pretty great, and I'm looking forward to seeing what Gray can do.

That said, there's a theory that Natsu is E.N.D.

http://ladymoonstache.tumblr.com/post/78138915401/evil-natsu-dragneel-theory-end-and-zeref

http://ladymoonstache.tumblr.com/post/78321997830/end-theory-dragon-slayers-age-mysrery

Considering what we just learned about E.N.D.… yeah, I can believe it. It also means Gray can be the hero! YAAAAAAY!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...