Fairy Tail

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been watching the Fairy Tail anime again now that its back and looking back the whole "kidnapping Lucy" thing was so dumb. Like just say, we are going to keep her in custody until after the project date passes and after that she will be released. In the mean tim she will be kept in good care. Seriously, it likely wouldn't have helped based on how Fairy Tail is, but that would have made things SO much less dumb. It doesn't help matters that what we got out of her being kidnapped REALLY didn't amount to much. Like, those idiot elite guards are whoever didn't even do anything. Things do get better after the tournament ends and the dragons show, but good god, it really shows that Hiro didn't have a clear idea as to what he was doing. If he did, it obviously didn't go well.

I will say that the tournament did give us some good fights though, so I'm looking forward to seeing those animated. Also, we need more Celticy Rock.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi9RP5CAXWY

Fairy Tale does a great job with that stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the fanservice was still big. Lots of sexy angles from Lucy and Virgo (which also had very little clothes). I'm not complaining though :3

It's good to see Lucy being actually useful and somewhat badass. Hopefully Mashima doesn't bullshit her power level and make her get off summoning 3 Spirits at the same time unschated.

I thought the fanservice was still big. Lots of sexy angles from Lucy and Virgo (which also had very little clothes). I'm not complaining though :3

It's good to see Lucy being actually useful and somewhat badass. Hopefully Mashima doesn't bullshit her power level and make her get off summoning 3 Spirits at the same time unschated.

O yea, there was fanservice. But, for FT this was pretty tame.

Agree. Lucy being useful has been pretty rare. As for the cost of summoning 3 at once, it looks like she passed out with the 3rd one.