Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

Hey, if I'm gonna hit on someone on the internet then there has to be a chance that I'd meet them in person.

So far, no such chance.

Marisa is on the other side of the country.

Opal is on the other side of the planet.

and I have no idea where Hina, Rapid, or Luna are.

And this troll gal I pester on DamnLOL is in New York.

i dunno, i'd never actually trust online dating lmao

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=It's a miracle my hair actually did what I wanted it to do]

66420_558842207478038_84855802_n.jpg

Yup, I can't smile so I had to do that awkward face. xD

1. You look like my neighbor with long, curly hair

2. Mickey mouse hoodie, homie

3. Smiles are overrated

i dunno, i'd never actually trust online dating lmao

If you mean Halmark or those matchmaker sites, then hell no.

1. You look like my neighbor with long, curly hair

2. Mickey mouse hoodie, homie

3. Smiles are overrated

If you mean Halmark or those matchmaker sites, then hell no.

Yeah, I got that before Christmas for secret santa. I loved it, literally hugged her til she died.

Just for the record, ahem, I call dibs on Marisa c:

I have access to a wooden Hyliain Shield, Metal Master Sword, two-point dagger, an assault rifle, and the knowledge to create explosives/acids/painful substances in real life. I am more than willing to fight to the death for the affection of any female on this site. I was also raised to be a gentleman and to treat ladies like princesses when dating them and queens when married to them. ^^

That's not a bad face at all! =D You should see my pitiful attempt at smiling. .-.

*puts away sharp and dangerous weapons* Alright, DK is getting in on this!

I guess there's a line of suitors for me now? ;D

Just for the record, ahem, I call dibs on Marisa c:

oi vey, I don't think you'll have much of a fight, love <3

Hey, if I'm gonna hit on someone on the internet then there has to be a chance that I'd meet them in person.

So far, no such chance.

Marisa is on the other side of the country.

Opal is on the other side of the planet.

and I have no idea where Hina, Rapid, or Luna are.

And this troll gal I pester on DamnLOL is in New York.

Yeah, what if I'm horrible in person and you all would never know?? That's an important aspect of a relationship.

You're very pretty, Rapid <3 AND YOU LOOK LIKE ONE OF MY FRIENDS A HELL OF A LOT. You look a lot older than I thought you would too!

-------

[spoiler=I felt rad today]maxgeb.png

[spoiler=I got a new ear cuff!]2j5i6n9.png

[spoiler=idk]22qh2.png

Marisa, thank you. Yeah I get that a lot especially when my hair is up and I do quiet a bit of eye make up. So on a different topic I fell asleep around two because I was really tired, and was having these random stomach pains. When I woke up (5minutes ago because I can't sit up and sleep for long.) I still have a stomach pain, and now it's warm. I don't really know what to think of that considering it hurts like hell, but it's also warm... And dam it why is it so hard to type! What the hell did I drink or do to make my stomach act like this. This is the point where I wish I was drunk because it's 5 in the morning, I'm bored as hell, confused, and great I forgot to take my make up off. Oh the joy.OH and your really pretty as well, and you ear piercings are kick ass.

Marisa, thank you. Yeah I get that a lot especially when my hair is up and I do quiet a bit of eye make up. So on a different topic I fell asleep around two because I was really tired, and was having these random stomach pains. When I woke up (5minutes ago because I can't sit up and sleep for long.) I still have a stomach pain, and now it's warm. I don't really know what to think of that considering it hurts like hell, but it's also warm... And dam it why is it so hard to type! What the hell did I drink or do to make my stomach act like this. This is the point where I wish I was drunk because it's 5 in the morning, I'm bored as hell, confused, and great I forgot to take my make up off. Oh the joy.OH and your really pretty as well, and you ear piercings are kick ass.

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that, Rapid. Sounds horrible. I mean, I know feeling sick is never good, but stomach pains is a real killer. I think nausea and all that is the worst. I hope you feel better soon! Take medicine and drink a lot of water, it should help. Sparkling water might even be better because that usually takes care of any throat or stomach pains I have.

And thank you!

I can't be the only person who thought you was Kristen Stewart for a second

I met Kristen Stewart at the Breaking Dawn: Part 2 premier, and there's a certain something in her facial features that I just can't find in anyone else. That, or no one really reminds me of KStew and I just can't see it. You probably were the only one who thought this :p

I have access to a wooden Hyliain Shield, Metal Master Sword, two-point dagger, an assault rifle, and the knowledge to create explosives/acids/painful substances in real life. I am more than willing to fight to the death for the affection of any female on this site. I was also raised to be a gentleman and to treat ladies like princesses when dating them and queens when married to them. ^^.

Impressive. But dibs man, dibs. You can't fight dibs with swords ;D

I wish I was more photogenic ):

I have access to a wooden Hyliain Shield, Metal Master Sword, two-point dagger, an assault rifle, and the knowledge to create explosives/acids/painful substances in real life. I am more than willing to fight to the death for the affection of any female on this site. I was also raised to be a gentleman and to treat ladies like princesses when dating them and queens when married to them. ^^

tl;dr - I WILL RIP YOUR GUTS OPEN WITH MY BARE HANDS AND I WILL USE YOUR INTESTINES TO SKIP AROUND ON A HIGHWAY. But I will be kind and loving to you, girls. ^^

oi vey, I don't think you'll have much of a fight, love <3

-------

[spoiler=I felt rad today]maxgeb.png

[spoiler=I got a new ear cuff!]2j5i6n9.png

[spoiler=idk]22qh2.png

Oh, okay. So I'm convinced you're not real because there's no way someone gets that much more beautiful with every picture. :c

lol

Everyone's calling dibs for an internet persona that you can't physically love.

well this guy sure knows how to ruin the fun ^

[spoiler=anyway, ignore the terrible posture there]

545391_10150924564293395_1208861536_n.jpg

I guess there's a line of suitors for me now? ;D

Yeah! ;D Though...now that I think of it...I may be out of your age range. .-.

Impressive. But dibs man, dibs. You can't fight dibs with swords ;D

Dibs don't count on the internet! D:<

tl;dr - I WILL RIP YOUR GUTS OPEN WITH MY BARE HANDS AND I WILL USE YOUR INTESTINES TO SKIP AROUND ON A HIGHWAY. But I will be kind and loving to you, girls. ^^

Except, I would never touch someone innards. That's just nasty.

Why be peoples looking so cool/attractive/whatever? >.> Dammit; wasn't expecting it, if I'm honest.

Post a picture!

Archived