Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

I just looked him up.

He is fluffier; not to mention I'm relatively lean and he's on the chubbier side... I'm not really seeing the resemblance, honestly.

It was probably the beard... And the hair.

Did you happen to look up Game Grumps while you were at it?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, okay. So I'm convinced you're not real because there's no way someone gets that much more beautiful with every picture. :c

[spoiler=anyway, ignore the terrible posture there]

545391_10150924564293395_1208861536_n.jpg

Ah love, I'm flattered! Thank you. And you're looking mighty classy right there~ You also look like you're determined to take over a corporation or something haha.

Well, since you asked so nicely, I'll give you two.

[spoiler=With my face]Picofmoi_zpsa50829d7.jpg

[spoiler=Normally what I look like]Picofme_zpsfdc41fb6.jpg

I don't know why, but I'm really, really starting to love when guys have longer hair. But show more of your face, man! You got a good one ;D

[spoiler=Since I can't remember if I posted a picture... I'm on the right.]

76727_2598373614052_1043778021_n.jpg

Also, I didn't mention, but I'm a Calvin Klein model, I work for NASA, I created kung-fu, and I get more girls than anyone on this site. But, I'm not bragging or anything.

YOU LOOK LIKE A TEDDY BEAR <3 Which is great, honestly. I bet people feel really comfortable around you.

[spoiler=My big brother and I]

IMG_20130106_122213.jpg

Yes, I'm a giant compared to him.

I think you're a giant compared to all of us! haha. But gotta love cute brotherly photos~

YOU LOOK LIKE A TEDDY BEAR <3 Which is great, honestly. I bet people feel really comfortable around you.

That's ironic cause the only "teddy bear" I thought of when I read this was the pedobear.

Nah, I just typed his name in Google Images. Lol.

If you're into gaming videos then I'd HIGHLY recommend them.

The fact no one comments my pic makes me aware there is nothing really nice to say. I expected that. I didn't expect no one mentioning how I am almost as tall as Optimus Prime...

You looked more like you were half as tall as him

Like...16. I was expecting 18. xD

You know, that's because I am 16. XD Well, in about 2 weeks, at any rate.

I could make myself look a bit older by taking a picture of me stood up, but that's only cos I'm 6' xD

I don't know why, but I'm really, really starting to love when guys have longer hair. But show more of your face, man! You got a good one ;D

Gravity disagrees. :D Can never show my full face with it.

I'm struggling to decide whether I should cut it short or not. To get rid of the fringe.

But if I cut it short, I can no longer mosh. Which would be a shame because..

[spoiler=I am a huge metal fan]16_inches_18_inches_Metal_Fan.jpg

me being a girl and still getting more girls than you because that's what I prefer

waitaminute, I have it I HAVE IT...

[spoiler=spoiler]

tlcsV.jpg

So some of us still have a chance. TAKE THAT GUYS!

y5BdF.jpg

Well, the picture is old, like half a year ago, taken in Paris and I'm not the center of it.

Sighe, simpler days.

[spoiler=I also happen to be creepy]ori439.jpg

I can see why you said you looked like 19.=o

Nice pic! You look good together, brotha.

[spoiler=Wanna see some ugly kid?]6709pc.jpg

Err I look like I'm 12...

I can see why you said you looked like 12.=o

Looking good, nub.:3

Are you wearing circle lenses or just nice eyes?=o

I wish I was more photogenic ):

[spoiler=anyway, ignore the terrible posture there]

545391_10150924564293395_1208861536_n.jpg

Not photogenic?=O

You should look at me, lol... People often say that I look different in real life than on pictures.-.-

That pic looks classy, but personally, I still like the one with the green shirt and the laptop the most.:D It had nice lightning and the angle seems to work great for you.

Well, since you asked so nicely, I'll give you two.

[spoiler=With my face]Picofmoi_zpsa50829d7.jpg

[spoiler=Normally what I look like]Picofme_zpsfdc41fb6.jpg

pv5Uh.gif

I can see why you're friends with Dwarven King. Because you can be the GOOD-LOOKING SQUAD!

But seriously, you remind me of a younger Death Metal (YCM member) back when he had longer hair.

[spoiler=Since I can't remember if I posted a picture... I'm on the right.]

76727_2598373614052_1043778021_n.jpg

Also, I didn't mention, but I'm a Calvin Klein model, I work for NASA, I created kung-fu, and I get more girls than anyone on this site. But, I'm not bragging or anything.

Woah, I was about to say you look like a Calvin Klein model who works for NASA, created kung-fu and-

You still look good.=o Kind of friendly and nice to be around.

[spoiler=My big brother and I]

IMG_20130106_122213.jpg

Yes, I'm a giant compared to him.

Or perhaps your brother is just small? :D

I know that feel. Not very tall myself, but considering my background, I'm pretty f*cking tall. Sucks sometimes when you're taller than the rest of your family and most of your friends, but it's not too bad in the end.

Also, nice jacket!

It's just because it's the remake of a thread that existed since before I joined the forum. This is like the 4th version of the thread, after the previous ones were locked due to derailing.

On topic: Guess my height compared to G1 Optimus.

[spoiler=spoiler]

optimus_zps67b4c68a.jpg

Nephew convinces me to cosplay just one day before the event. I decide to go as Tyrannitar expending just the equivalent of $1,50 and made in one day. That shirt is the only green one I have, and it's too small, but Tyrannitar is green, so I had to wear that. You cannot see them, but from my backpack come some spikes and a tail of the same material as the hat and lolclaws (don't know the name in english of the material).

Wouldn't have guessed it's Tyrannitar (but a dragon in general). Can't see the face properly, but you look nice so far.

And...SAIKANO?!

I'm struggling to decide whether I should cut it short or not. To get rid of the fringe.

But if I cut it short, I can no longer mosh. Which would be a shame because..

[spoiler=I am a huge metal fan]16_inches_18_inches_Metal_Fan.jpg

ipUG1.gif

(though you can do what you want, just kidding :3)

Dunno, perhaps keep them long and grow the fringe out?

EDIT: Skipped a few people with the multi-quoting.-.-

Rapidfire: You're pretty imo.=o Can't see Kristen Stewart(?), but you do have a kind of actress vibe on that picture.

It's funny, cuz I hit on Marisa back when I was 17-18 and she was 14-15, and there was no problem

:'DD

So you're good Dwarf.

I think...

Also, DaWeirdGuy

I LOVE your hair xDDDDD

And Marisa-sama, maybe you like longer hair in guys cuz you're attracted to girls now, who have naturally longer hair? xD

Archived