Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not insecure what so ever. I got a gorgeous girlfriend, I work at Hollister as a cashier, and model, and I'm sure I could get way more girls than any of you.

I was trying to think of some witty joke to put in here about me being a girl and still getting more girls than you because that's what I prefer, but nothing was worth saying so I kind of just laughed this post off.

But aside from all the hate you're getting for being egotistical, you do have a nice smile. Just try to be more modest with that confidence you have. That gets you respect instead of s***.

Goddamit, since when did hitting on Marisa-sama become so mainstream?

I don't like this ;-;

Also I DO find Thug's posts rather ironic, like saying he's not gonna show us a pic of him when he has.

I also find this a bit hard to read right.

I already did. I can be an ass on the internet. IDK why? -,- Is that a common thing, or is my username just getting to me >.>

Anyway

[spoiler=sexy tiger]

jFGGm.jpg

All of my hopes have been crushed.

Roxas said this once too ;((

But hey, I go both ways! Plus, two fashionable button up owners need to stick together.

Lmfao I had the same thought

Oh you guys~

koko 1 amir 0 ;3

<333

making a joke about girls love is silly, because i could just kiss a girl instead??? makes you think....

What do you mean?

Goddamit, since when did hitting on Marisa-sama become so mainstream? I don't like this ;-; Also I DO find Thug's posts rather ironic, like saying he's not gonna show us a pic of him when he has. I also find this a bit hard to read right. Anyway [spoiler=sexy tiger] jFGGm.jpg

You all flatter me dearly, and I don't take it for granted <3 It's honestly really sweet and I appreciate it lots.

And lookin' good Darklink ;D

Archived