Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This just occurred to me

But does anyone find it weird that a thread this successful was posted by a 2-star banned member?

I mean... Wow

It happens. I don't know how or why, but it does.

[spoiler=My big brother and I]

IMG_20130106_122213.jpg

Yes, I'm a giant compared to him.

How tall are you? 0-0

6'2 isn't exactly extreme. Not for a guy, at any rate. It's above average, of course; 5'11 is the average height for a male. But it isn't that far above average. I'm 6', and most of the men in my family are over 6'.

In other words: Striker isn't a freak or something! Stop judging him! xD

This just occurred to me

But does anyone find it weird that a thread this successful was posted by a 2-star banned member?

I mean... Wow

It's just because it's the remake of a thread that existed since before I joined the forum. This is like the 4th version of the thread, after the previous ones were locked due to derailing.

On topic: Guess my height compared to G1 Optimus.

optimus_zps67b4c68a.jpg

Nephew convinces me to cosplay just one day before the event. I decide to go as Tyrannitar expending just the equivalent of $1,50 and made in one day. That shirt is the only green one I have, and it's too small, but Tyrannitar is green, so I had to wear that. You cannot see them, but from my backpack come some spikes and a tail of the same material as the hat and lolclaws (don't know the name in english of the material).

It's just because it's the remake of a thread that existed since before I joined the forum. This is like the 4th version of the thread, after the previous ones were locked due to derailing.

On topic: Guess my height compared to G1 Optimus.

optimus_zps67b4c68a.jpg

Nephew convinces me to cosplay just one day before the event. I decide to go as Tyrannitar expending just the equivalent of $1,50 and made in one day. That shirt is the only green one I have, and it's too small, but Tyrannitar is green, so I had to wear that. You cannot see them, but from my backpack come some spikes and a tail of the same material as the hat and lolclaws (don't know the name in english of the material).

At first I thought you were dressing up as a dragon for the fun of it

I was close though

Archived