Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an image in my head of you getting all angry one day and suddenly you grow fur, sharp fangs protrude out of your mouth and you go on a massive killing spree, ravaging towns and eating anyone who stands in your way, because you are a werewolf.

You just seem sort of werewolf-y. xD

[spoiler=Thought I'd post a pic of me with my guitar. Because everyone knows that playing guitar automatically makes you cooler (Ignore the horrible 'smile')]Image17_zps1de6b3c4.jpg

[spoiler=A Few months ago]

2zexrp2.jpg

*Cough*photoshop*cough*

Nah, Jk. Seriously though, how do you get those sort of muscles? The best I've got is a 'skinny pack', i.e, I'm just so skinny that there's almost no fat, so it looks like I have a distinct 6 pack. I lack the muscles, and could never get them.

Oh, and pull the fricking pants up. No offense, but I dont think we want to see your boxers.

I didn't know who he was, searched his channel. The image at the top of the page is him riding a nyan Gyarados.

I'm going to take what you said as an awesome compliment now. So thank you. A lot. (NYAN GYARADOS!!!)

His mailtime videos actually show himself opening letters n' junk.

Which is what I was getting at, and not random fanart.

10/10 Would bang.

You're actually really ripped. Great body. And a cute face. Don't take a generic hipster pic, it ruins this image. You would look much cuter and photogenic if you took a picture where we could see if you're face.

Thanks but nah only decent here, no where near ripped yet, haha yea i never smile in photos HATE IT. Probs upload one soon

*Cough*photoshop*cough*

Nah, Jk. Seriously though, how do you get those sort of muscles? The best I've got is a 'skinny pack', i.e, I'm just so skinny that there's almost no fat, so it looks like I have a distinct 6 pack. I lack the muscles, and could never get them.

Oh, and pull the fricking pants up. No offense, but I dont think we want to see your boxers.

Eating into a Caloric Surplus, ie: eating more calories then your body burns off in a day, of those calories you split them into grams of proteins, fats and carbs (1g of protien = 4 calories and 1g of carb = 4 calories, 1g of fat = 9 calories) Obviously going to the gym and lifting is a nesseccity lol. You'd be a lot like me a hard gainer so you'd need to eat ALOT. Briefs* haha

I'm not sure if I posted a picture of me or not, but since my sister took some pictures of me with her new camera she got for Christmas, I decided to post one. Also, if I remember correctly, this photo was taken areound New Years, give or take a day or two.

[spoiler=Me with my Pikachu hat thingy I got for Christmas]

2r4277s.jpg

As you can tell, I'm not very photogenic. My smile (if you can even call it that) is awful and I look high in this picture or something. Although, it is probably one of the better photos of me in all honestly. So...yeah, there you go for anyone wondering. xD

I'm not sure if I posted a picture of me or not, but since my sister took some pictures of me with her new camera she got for Christmas, I decided to post one. Also, if I remember correctly, this photo was taken areound New Years, give or take a day or two.

[spoiler=Me with my Pikachu hat thingy I got for Christmas]

2r4277s.jpg

As you can tell, I'm not very photogenic. My smile (if you can even call it that) is awful and I look high in this picture or something. Although, it is probably one of the better photos of me in all honestly. So...yeah, there you go for anyone wondering. xD

That hat is awesome

Archived