Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=For the first time I years, I went to a beauty salon my grandmother used to take me to, and I got a haircut.]DQYnnPEVAAEIG4d.jpg

Don't take this the wrong way, but you've got a bit of a Nick Cage vibe going on. There's a little bit of crazy in those eyes.

But honestly you're an all-around good-looking dude. You know what look is good on you and you pull it off well.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you've got a bit of a Nick Cage vibe going on. There's a little bit of crazy in those eyes.

But honestly you're an all-around good-looking dude. You know what look is good on you and you pull it off well.

No offense taken, I rather like the comparison. Kind of a "fun crazy", if that makes sense. Thank you.

[spoiler=poor image quality but my shirt is great so look at that instead]1Qh5rPt.pngio3qCSS.png

Mock exams went alright, english language was odd but i still did okay, came 3rd out of both boys and girls in our school for further maths so that's nice and found out that i got 100/120 on my ever so slightly very bodged ethics exam, which made me very happy as it's a high score but the marker is also very harsh (he's my old teacher) so it makes me happy to know i scored highly on something that he marked. 

However, even though these exams havent exactly been to my usual standard as i've been so stupidly ill which has annoyed me to no end, atleast these mocks are done now, and importantly, i feel as though i've learnt quite a lot from them :D

Archived