"God did not create the universe" - Stephen Hawking

Catterjune

The term GOD was actually a primitive representation of the ananaki, a sophisticated alien race that has been shaping humanity since the beginning. They are clearly visible in may religions like Atenism, Mesopotamian Mythology, Greek Mythology, Egyptian Mythology, Christianity etc. there is much evidence to prove this is true like egyptian statues and carvings depicting the legendary Akhenaten, Glorification of Eucharist a painting made by Ventura Salimbeni in the 1500's which is the painting below my comment. You guys can criticize me all you want im just statin my opinion.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really. He said that to be science, something has to be 100% irrefutable fact. Since scientific principle demands everything be refutable (falsifiable), that's patently false.

No, I said how I thought Science should be practiced.

The term GOD was actually a primitive representation of the ananaki, a sophisticated alien race that has been shaping humanity since the beginning. They are clearly visible in may religions like Atenism, Mesopotamian Mythology, Greek Mythology, Egyptian Mythology, Christianity etc. there is much evidence to prove this is true like egyptian statues and carvings depicting the legendary Akhenaten, Glorification of Eucharist a painting made by Ventura Salimbeni in the 1500's which is the painting below my comment. You guys can criticize me all you want im just statin my opinion.

Somebody's been watching Stargate. :>

• 2 weeks later...

You can make fun of the theory all you want but there is much evidence of the truth that the anunaki were either.

1.Aliens from another galaxy who have visited us (Unlikely) Yeah, kind of unlikely. <_<

2.Time Travelers(Maybe) Once you work out the theoretical basics of time travel, we can talk.

3.Are ancestor from long ago who colonized on our planet to start all over.(The most probable) So...these are aliens, but us...someone needs to acquaint you with a fascinating theory of biology known as evolution...

Evolution has as much flaws as any random contemporary religion.

Which proves that you lack any knowledge about evolution.

I could probably find one or two flaws if I really got into the speculative and theoretical pieces of evolution, but the basis of evolution has already been proven true. Unless your god places dinosaur bones in the ground for humans to gaze at, since y'know, the Earth is only 6000 years old.

In years of old they would. I've also heard them claim that evolution is bollocks, gay sex and masturbation is evil under the rule of "BECAUSE", and that there is also a man downstairs that takes all evil people because the man upstairs loves everyone and that makes complete sense. These are the modern day "gravity questions", though I'm sure some don't even believe in gravity.

The Bible is a compilation of old myths. The flood story appears in Greek legends among others. Even Jesus was documented in Egypt a few hundred years before his birth as a magical man that healed people and walked on water. Had scientific answers and religion been available at the same time, religion would not of existed. But there aren't many theists in the civilized world and those numbers keep on shrinking with each generation, so all is well that ends well, no more religious crusades and restriction of personal freedoms.

Thank you for giving your opinion on a person like me I do not hate religion nor Evolution. However I believe in neither.

My take on evolution: The evolutionist will claim that the presence of many individual species proves evolution. This shallow statement is devoid of reason, logic and scientific proof. Evolutionists line up pictures of similar looking species and claim they evolved one to another. Humans are a great example. There are hundreds of species of extinct monkeys and apes. Petrified skulls and bones exist from these creatures. Evolutionists line up the most promising choices to present a gradual progression from monkey to modern man. They simply fill in the big gaps with make-believe creatures to fit the picture. This procedure can be done with humans only because there are many extinct monkey and ape species. They never do this with giraffes and elephants. These pictures are placed in all evolutionists' text books to teach kids this nonsense. The picture is simply a grouping of individual species that does not prove evolution.

It's all there is to it. They adequately explain how one species evolved into the next, yet all you see is a large amount of fossils. It's your own ignorance that cannot draw the connections, not the theory.

Then you try saying that people choose from the endless supply of fossils and make a false connection between them. That's once more you simply being an idiot. When all of these fossils appear in a linear time period, representing a small change between each species, what the hell else do you think it is? Do you honestly think some sort of God wiped out a species then remade it with a small modification every time? The fact that you're trying to compare the mythological solution to the logical one is sickening.

Never done with elephants? You're once again proving what I said. Behold one of many creatures from the elephant(and probably Hippo and Rhino) line:

Gomphotheres.jpg

One of my favorite evolutionary lines, actually. The whale is is pretty cool too.

And when you tried saying this wasn't done with giraffes either I laughed. Giraffes are a poster boy for natural selection. The ones with taller necks could reach more leaves. They survived more frequently and reproduced. Next generation had longer necks. Tadah.

As long as there are genetics and those genetics effect our ability to survive and reproduce enough, there will be natural selection. And through separation, mutation or environmental alterations speciation occurs. You can see how the behavior of pigeons has begun to change in large cities as a new mentality is required to survive. You can see how dogs have evolved from wolves and why. People have selectively bred animals such as foxes with drastic results. If you have half a brain on the subject you can see that evolution at its core contains absolute truth. The only area for speculation is the beginning of life and the drastic evolution that took place at its beginning. And the holes there are getting covered rather easily.

In my opinion this deadly yet beautiful arms race of nature is far more spectacular than a God that threw us onto a world of pain expecting us to worship his twisted mind. He would be a very lazy God too, leaving things like tailbones inside us humans when we didn't have tails.

But thank God that the bastard is dead.

You my friend are the ignorant one you blatanly insult a religion with the idea that the words that leave your mouth are true but truth be told your a sociopath. You need to learn to respect peoples opinions no matter how outlandish or awkward and no matter what you argue if it wasnt for Christianity we would not have had the rennaissance. And this is also why people have a stereotypicle view of Atheists and Agnostics because people like you blatantly insult beliefs you dont understand. I hope that one day you can grow tolerant instead of ignorant.

Even a quick glance at any religion gives you enough material to logically bash it with. But that is besides the point, you are just too stupid to realize that Vuvuzela is attempting to confirm in your thick-skulled mind that evolution is a proven fact. You fit the role of a stereotypical religious person who ignores facts and believes whatever the hell you want with whatever bullshit logic you can conjure up.

156y7ad.jpg

Anyone that gets the meaning of this image(can never be sure with you bright folks) can only laugh at your response. I've got you nailed so you tried to use ad hominem on me. You said that evolution was:

devoid of reason, logic and scientific proof

So when I present to you why it isn't and religion is you flip out on me and say I need to respect the religious? Here is what I think about respect for the religious:

You don't need to be a Christian to draw pretty pictures. In fact, Christians burned thousands of works of art because they didn't revolve around God. The works and dead end inventions from the Renaissance don't hold a candle to the genocide, persecution and stifling of technological progress brought about by religion. I am not going to respect a bunch of hate-filled worshippers of a sadistic God because it's a long-lasting remnant of ancient day human superstition.

You have no ground to call me ignorant. I've been fully exposed to science and religion. I made a choice from examination, while you have clearly only seen one side as your ignorance towards evolution has been exposed multiple times now. You, on the other hand, could only call me ignorant while never pointing out anything I said that was wrong.

Despite all this your views will remain unaltered. You may have not even read the entirety of this post or attempted to understand it. Like I said before, it's the people like you who oppose all logic that tick me off. The least you could do is, at least in this thread, stop digging your hole.

Also, what Dark said.

You cant just go around bashing religions like that its rude and obnoxious i do not i repeat I DO NOT believe in any religion however just because i dont believe in Evolution suddenly makes me a religious ignorant git. Quit trying to convert me because your acting exactly like any religious person going door to door trying to get people to follow them. And dont say you arent because you ARE! You cannot i repeat CANNOT prove Evolution is soundly true fact just as any religious person CANNOT prove that a GOD exists. However if i emphasised that this wouldnt be a debate so...

I apologize i shouldnt freak out like that you see i try to tolerate anything. So not many people agree with me that includes that i tolerate joking about certain things that some people would find offending in fact i find Offensiveness in General to be a stupid and idiotic emotion.

You cant just go around bashing religions like that its rude and obnoxious i do not i repeat I DO NOT believe in any religion however just because i dont believe in Evolution suddenly makes me a religious ignorant git. Quit trying to convert me because your acting exactly like any religious person going door to door trying to get people to follow them. And dont say you arent because you ARE! You cannot i repeat CANNOT prove Evolution is soundly true fact just as any religious person CANNOT prove that a GOD exists. However if i emphasised that this wouldnt be a debate so...

Babble.

I apologize i shouldnt freak out like that you see i try to tolerate anything.

When you take into consideration the bunny gods of Neptune Six whose shed fur created humanity you're simply being foolish. You're saying that evolution can't be absolutely proven yet I've, as we all witnessed, shot down your disagreements made out of ignorance. Until you can think of a logical complaint against it don't try to start that "well the invisible man in the sky is just as likely as a logical series of events" bullshit.

So not many people agree with me that includes that i tolerate joking about certain things that some people would find offending in fact i find Offensiveness in General to be a stupid and idiotic emotion.

Yeah, I guess you didn't go through my post after all. In the video Fry makes light of the fact that being offended doesn't matter.

Hey, moron:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_as_theory_and_fact

And just to make absolutely clear, a scientific theory is a lot different than how you'd use theory in normal everyday speech. A scientific theory goes through a shitton of testing and experimenting, and is considered to be true by a majority of scientists. Not everything can be a fact, but a theory is pretty much a fact.

Archived