Yu-Gi-Oh! New Generation Dueling CCG

-DOOM

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ATM, I can only duel during weekends, since my internet doesn't exist during weekdays (hoping to buy some week-day internet soon) but I'll be hanging around - more trying to give advice and opinions on cards, until I've got a better connection (&/or if this is actually going well - we'll see)
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1291485892' post='4828701']
ATM, I can only duel during weekends, since my internet doesn't exist during weekdays (hoping to buy some week-day internet soon) but I'll be hanging around - more trying to give advice and opinions on cards, until I've got a better connection (&/or if this is actually going well - we'll see)
[/quote]

Ok, if you want

[quote name='Paranoia Infinite' timestamp='1291485953' post='4828706']
Also, I won't be able to always be online.
See, the program seems to be Windows only. If only Apple cared to make compatibility with .exe files.

Or I can get one of them emulators.
Or I can use my brother's laptop.
[/quote]

Download an emulator
[quote name='Paranoia Infinite' timestamp='1291485953' post='4828706']
Also, I won't be able to always be online.
See, the program seems to be Windows only. If only Apple cared to make compatibility with .exe files.

Or I can get one of them emulators.
Or I can use my brother's laptop.
[/quote]

You can't use YVD on a mac OS. You need a Windows OS. If you coincidentally have one, install a virtual machine with windows on your mac and install YVD there.

But using the laptop seems to be better choice^^
[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/18055-joshicy/]JoshIcy[/url] @ Warjack >.>...

And a little heads up before you get started, remember that I don't have a clear rule on CCG's posted here without my direct permission (slipped under my nose) so we'll see how that goes. Just be prepared for it being moved.

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1291402402' post='4826085']3) Card making guidelines. Even if you take some of the TCG's cards, you aren't definitely going to be copying them, so having different things as 'acceptable' is an important thing. For example, in the CCG Josh & I are working on we've decided that level 4 and below monsters should generally have lower ATK than in the TCG - around 1000 instead of up to 1800ish (so that swarming low level monsters isn't so effective & OTKs are less common) & that 1-4-1 monster removal is a big no-no, so that boss-monsters can be worth more without needing 20 self-protection effects. [/quote]

This seems cool. Should we vote on it?

[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1291487977' post='4828841']
Please don't mave this back to clubs...... We've made bad experiences with this CCG in the clubs section .... :blink:
[/quote]

This.

Archived