Yu-Gi-Oh! New Generation Dueling CCG

-DOOM

YVD is a free online dueling program. You can download it [url="http://www.xerocreative.com/downloads/YVD_9_1.zip"]here[/url]. If you don't know how to use YVD, if you can't make it work on your PC, please send me a Message. NEVER ask how to use YVD here in this Thread.

If you can't read, we won't accept you anyway.

[size="4"][b]NEVER ask how to use YVD here in this Thread.[/b][/size]

send me a Message

[quote name='Ser Warjacksworth' timestamp='1291498149' post='4829340']
ok

Does anyone want to write a fanfic? :mellow:
[/quote]

I hope this is an ironic question :lol:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='crystalbeastfan2010' timestamp='1291498594' post='4829361']
then i cant join cause im not aloud to download stuff although they allow me to download info on the wii,s wifi conection and they allow me to use pictures from photobucket to place on created cards. is it strange or what

[/quote]

Well, that's sad.

[quote name='Ser Warjacksworth' timestamp='1291498732' post='4829371']
A fanfic could be a nice advert.

And it's a big middle finger to the other CCG. :)
[/quote]

So you were serious..... but don't get distracted from the actual CCG like Lance.

Batteryman Accumulator | *4 | LIGHT
[Thunder/Effect]
During your turn, this card gains 200 ATK for each card on the field. If this card's ATK is 2000 or more, destroy this card and take 1000 damage. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally) This card must attack if possible. If this card battles, at the end of Damage Step, you can return this card to your Deck and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Batteryman" monster from your Deck, except "Batteryman Accumualtor" and take damage equal to its Level x 200.
ATK/0 DEF/0

Somewhat rip-off from anime White Warrior - Snow the Rope Dart
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1291558117' post='4831078']
I think we need to start with the generic support.

|Underdog's Gambit|
|Normal Trap|
|Draw 2 cards. You cannot activate other Spell or Trap Cards during this turn. You cannot activate this card if you have more Life Points than your opponent.|

y/n?
[/quote]

Recruiter.dek tier 1.

We can try it, I guess G DAWG.

DO NOT REINTRODUCE B MEN RIGHT NOW CHILLY NO

|Golden Armaments|69|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 3 Equip Spell Cards in your Graveyard. Return them to the Deck and draw 1 card.|
|Common Market|70|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell|||||Return 2 Normal Monsters from your hand to the Graveyard and draw 3 cards.|
|Meteor Judgment|72|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell|||||Reveal 2 FIRE monsters in your hand. Destroy 1 face-up monster on the field and inflict damage to both players equal to its Level x100.|
|Hurricane Judgment|73|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell|||||Reveal 2 WIND monsters in your hand. Return 1 face-up monster on the field to the top of its owner's Deck.|
|Flood Judgment|74|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Reveal 1 WATER monster in your hand. Your opponent discards 1 card.|
|Earthquake Judgment|75|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell|||||Reveal 1 EARTH monster in your hand. Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Graveyard. You cannot Special Summon again during the turn in which you activate this card.|
|Flare Judgment|0|RGVS|Spell Card|Spell|||||Reveal 1 LIGHT monster in your hand and select 3 Spell or Trap Cards on the field. Destroy the selected cards.|
|Eclipse Judgment|0|RGVS|Spell Card|Spell|||||Reveal 1 DARK monster in your hand and pay 500 Life Points. Draw 1 card.|

[quote name='Chillaccino' timestamp='1291558408' post='4831089']
Batteryman Accumulator | *4 | LIGHT
[Thunder/Effect]
During your turn, this card gains 200 ATK for each card on the field. If this card's ATK is 2000 or more, destroy this card and take 1000 damage. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally) This card must attack if possible. If this card battles, at the end of Damage Step, you can return this card to your Deck and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Batteryman" monster from your Deck, except "Batteryman Accumualtor" and take damage equal to its Level x 200.
ATK/0 DEF/0

Somewhat rip-off from anime White Warrior - Snow the Rope Dart
[/quote]

It seems ok, but can we try an original archetype at first, or one of the golden oldies like Dark Scorpions or Amazoness.
Those were an archetype?

Sure, I guess.

So are my awesome cards available for rates?

And are we getting any new members?

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1291558178' post='4831083']
Can't comment on that Chill without Accumulator posted.

And BTW, what was the verdict on monster removal?
[/quote]

We went for YES for 1 4 1 with some conditions on it, 2+ for 1 unrestricted.

[quote name='Ser Warjacksworth' timestamp='1291560069' post='4831142']
Those were an archetype?
[/quote]

Apparently, yes :D

[quote name='Ser Warjacksworth' timestamp='1291560069' post='4831142]
So are my awesome cards available for rates?
[/quote]

Flare Judgment is almost a Heavy Storm :blink:

[quote name='Ser Warjacksworth' timestamp='1291560069' post='4831142]
And are we getting any new members?
[/quote]

Who knows?

I'd be alright with Ser's cards except Golden, because we don't have enough equips yet, and Flare, because +2 is +2.

Some more:

|Incessant Blade|
|Equip Spell|
|If this card is in your Graveyard and was not sent to your Graveyard this turn, you can equip this card to 1 monster you control. The equipped monster gains 200 ATK.|
|"The weapons of the undead legions aren't very effective, but they somehow always have enough to adorn their troops with." - Memo extract from General Neral during the Nivai-Darkness war.|

|Flame-Forged Fortitude|
|Quickplay Spell Card|
|Select 1 Face-up Attack Position monster you control. It's ATK becomes 0. Halve all battle damage you take involving that card. That card cannot be removed from the field during this turn.|
|"This is one advantage the opponent never accounted for. The beast-people supporting us don't flee when the tide turns like the riff-raff of their forces, they fight to the end for their home, and sometimes they keep fighting when the end should have been and gone. Don't count us as out just by numbers." - Nathaniel Falos talking to Cevious Zephyros on the state of the Seige of Galeake.|

Also, you guys need more flavar text.
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1291561072' post='4831185']
|Incessant Blade|
|Equip Spell|
|If this card is in your Graveyard and was not sent to your Graveyard this turn, you can equip this card to 1 monster you control. The equipped monster gains 200 ATK.|
[/quote]

Eh, seems weak to me...

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1291561072' post='4831185']
|Flame-Forged Fortitude|
|Quickplay Spell Card|
|Select 1 Face-up Attack Position monster you control. It's ATK becomes 0. Halve all battle damage you take involving that card. That card cannot be removed from the field during this turn.|
[/quote]

Do you have any particular combos in mind?

What do you think about this?

Spell Shuffle
Normal Trap Card
Select 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard and place it in your Spell & Trap Card Zone, face-down. You can remove from play this card from your Graveyard and discard 1 Spell Card to return the card Set by this effect to your hand.

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1291562145' post='4831226']
Better, but it's still generic retrieval. I guess it'll be alright to make the game interesting to start with, but there's a good chance we'll remove it later, IMO.
[/quote]

Or ban it :mellow:

TBH, I'd rather not remove cards, just ban them

Archived