Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Pic of Knockout staring at Flash
I died.
Like, I want to Rep that post more then once, but I can't.

[spoiler=Usual stuff]
dea.png
bb4.png
a7f.png
06a.png[/spoiler]

@Pika:
Basically, while there was an MLP hiatus, the club unintentionally devolved into a spam dump of images and was locked. But we asked that it be moved to games instead, so it could still be like that but also serve as the club for said topic. I mean, lets be honest; During the 4 or so months in between seasons n' junk, we would have had more clubs pop up and end after about 2-3 pages. This one, despite being in a different section, covers all that and somewhat keeps it organized.... Or something.
I dunno, this is just the FiM-club topic on YCM that also act as a spot for pony-related image dumps. Just roll with it.

The mods moved it here due to us "Never being on topic."

I've talked to them and they never listened. Not even the ones I talked every now and then.

You could complain about it...

I know I certainly did. I even remember the circumstances that had us locked and then unlocked and moved to games.

Admittedly, at the time we had been frequently going off-topic. We got a final warning from a mod (who, due to name changes, I don't remember who it was), and from there we got our s*** together. However, a few days later, while we were on-topic, said mod just up and locks the club. Later when it was unlocked and put into games, the mod said they essentially decided to take back their final warning and lock the thread anyways. I was quite bitter about the whole thing for quite some time.

And does C/O not have post count anymore? I never realized. If that's the case I don't see why we shouldn't be put back there.

I'm back from four days of hell. And by hell I mean mosquitoes, forced interaction with my extended family, excessive heat, and a lack of internet connection. So really, hell would've been a step up. Anyway, now that I've caught up with what happened, I'll say a few things: I'm not interested in Equestria Girls. I don't doubt that it's decent to great after your reactions, but I don't watch movies in general, and the character designs just weird me out. As for the C/O Games thing, to be quite honest, since neither has a post count, I don't really see a big deal with which one we're in. I mean, I get that the locking of the club was unfair, and that I was a bit angry about, but I didn't have a problem with us being moved, and while there's no REAL reason we shouldn't be moved back to C/O, there's little merit TO being moved there.

"I don't know how we are related, but hes cool"
Magic, obviously.

Also, thought this was pretty funny:
804.jpg

Brad seemed like the generic name for generic teenage one-dimensional boyfriend. Forget name changes, what would it seem like if your parents named you Dreamy Cutebottom....

I'm not interested in Equestria Girls. I don't doubt that it's decent to great after your reactions, but I don't watch movies in general, and the character designs just weird me out.

I figured that I was the only one who felt this way, I've seen the trailers and Equestria Girls doesn't look like something that would catch my eye, and the character designs look weird to me as well.

Technically, I think it was Ganon Became Link, Link Became Zelda, and Zelda is Ganon. Not only because they all should have exchanged, but Zelda has the 2 little wing things behind her ears...and is an alicorn, thus...a princess. Like the canon ones =V

Archived