Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maggie Vera (voice actor and dub director for FiM in latinamerican spanish, and mai waifu) confirmed the same team as in MLP is working in Equestria Girls. We would still get a dub if it goes direct to DVD, but that still gives some validity to rumors of it being released at cinemas in some countries of Latin America. Also, she said they recorded the chorus for Smile Smile, and she has no idea why the broadcasted version didn't have them.

http://youtu.be/wFSbCbi-AH0

Why is Rainbow using Crystal Beasts, anyway?

Why are they even playing this game? Surely there are better games they could be playing.

Because it's fan art from a guy that likes Yugioh?

And despite Crystal Beasts only having Pegasus and Rainbow Dragon the only relative cards, Gladiator Beasts would be next logical fitting archetype. In fact:

Twilight: Prophecy

Rainbow Dash: Gladiator Beast

Rarity: Crystal Beast

Fluttershy: Naturia

Applejack: E Hero (I dunno)

Pinkie Pie: Madolche

People who noticed me back: 0

Hai Pinkie.

And I'd think Luna would use something like Fableds or the Darklords. Nightmare Moon could use some other Fiend-type archetype revolving around DARK monsters.

And also some leaked footage from the movie:

3a9.gif

It has appeared Twilight has not yet learned from her previous mistakes...but I bet $20 you would not laugh at a purple-skinned anorexic teenage girl with a tiara and wings "dancing" on all fours in the most cheesiest way as possible. But I can guess from the movie Brad can be relative to another pony that went into the human world or is an alternate version of Shining Armor.

Archived