Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Saw this on KYM - Bionicle]
The matchups are a little off(at least, the way I see it), but I can still appreciate it for the fact it's also pretty dynamic
d7f.jpg[/spoiler]
Aside from that, this made me LOL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EBQ516QWhII
Also, check this out, it's pretty interesting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbCWkXNIP1g

Looking at the date, that means that the term originated 15 days after the airing of the first episode.
This fandom started fast.

Which, would actually explain some things.
I mean, considering the ball basically got rolling right away, then, like, 5 minutes later it shifted into Turbo, you can see where things got going.

Anyway, KYM was being silly again:
Beyond
Ralph
Rarity
Pinkie Pyro
Also, yes, the MIB thing in my signature was going to be one of the things I posted here, buuut....

Y'know, Faust leaving the show actually didn't affect anything as much as some people think.

She didn't write a single episode after the third one, and the first three are considered lackluster compared to the ones that follow.

She stopped doing anything before Season 2, and Season 2 is considered the best Season by most people. People need to do their research before they complain about something.

That said, I expect Season 4 to be at least as good as Season 3, which is to say, decent.

Hadn't seen anything from Batman beyond in long time.

One thing. The current MLP novels are titled "Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell" and "Pinkie Pie and the Rockin' Ponypalooza Party". I wonder if future novels will have the same Harry Potter-style naming.

Archived