Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the llama (or alpaca, or whatever it will end up being) is neither a bovine nor a deer.

Also, I find it cute that Fleetfoot has romantic fantasies with Big Mac (who doesnt?), but not that in her fantasy, the Wonderbolts disband when she leaves.

934690_570381592985329_1537546007_n.jpg

I wonder if the writers of the comics chose this ship just for the pun. FleetfootMac - Fleedwood Mac.

There's two "u"s I think.

Anyway, there's nothing saying that he couldn't have transformed. Besides, the Draconequus IS part pony, hence the "Equus" in its name. And besides, who else could be powerful enough to have  a whole library full of spells like TIME TRAVEL.

Disregarding Pony Taxonomy, it does seem interesting if it was canon. If Starswirl the Bearded tried to find the secret behind "friendship", and failed to find it as well as failing to reverse a serial spell, then that could give reason to becoming insane.

I didn't really expect Starswirl to be mentioned so many times in the series and having some importance when he was first mentioned in Luna Eclipsed.

I know, I figured that Starswirl was just the guy that Twilight dressed up as

Disregarding Pony Taxonomy, it does seem interesting if it was canon. If Starswirl the Bearded tried to find the secret behind "friendship", and failed to find it as well as failing to reverse a serial spell, then that could give reason to becoming insane.

Hmm....nice observation

These two characters appeared in an episode of Pokemon that I randomly watched one day, years after I stopped following the series.

OscarAndi.png

They make me think of Shining and Cadance.

Also, Shining has pink magic, and Cadance has blue magic, just like their pokemon

tumblr_m4r55zTIST1qd87hlo1_500.gif

[spoiler=post]These two characters appeared in an episode of Pokemon that I randomly watched one day, years after I stopped following the series.

OscarAndi.png

They make me think of Shining and Cadance.
Also, Shining has pink magic, and Cadance has blue magic, just like their pokemon
tumblr_m4r55zTIST1qd87hlo1_500.gif[/spoiler]

Apparently it SI possible, for other people to view the world through My eyes.

Anyway, found this on KYM:
51b.jpg
I forget if it said it was out yet or not, but the fact it has a Steven Magnet, and a Rairty with a shorter tail, means that one could actually recreate that scene in Elements Pt2.

Also~
Fathers Against Ponies
Morshu

Steven Magnet is great for it's official name. I didn't like "Sea Serpent" because we only saw him in a river. If this was Yugioh, his card would need a reprint. But as it isn't, I suppose it's new official name will appear in a brand new trading card.

Manny Roar? Seriously?

Archived