Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

51b.jpg
I forget if it said it was out yet or not, but the fact it has a Steven Magnet, and a Rairty with a shorter tail, means that one could actually recreate that scene in Elements Pt2.

Judging by the fact of how it has Fluttershy with the Manticore in and Nightmare Moon as well, yeah I think that it's pretty obvious, also the Manticore's name sounds weird.

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New trailer.

Spike can talk.
Sunset Shimmer is confirmed to be the lightning crown thief. And she can teleport, so Twilight is not the only half draconequus around anymore. They must be long lost sisters.

http://family-room.ew.com/2013/06/07/my-little-pony-equestria-girls-trailer/

This analisis of the first trailer is in spanish, but you can get a few things out of it, I suppose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKXowjch7vA

The 2nd trailer looks much more clear than the last one. Pretty much it spoiled the main plot but we can at least see some clarity into what will happen instead of people ranting on this whole high school situation. And thank goodness Spike talks too. But I just know there will be Dog Behavior jokes with Spike. And it does seem he went in with Twilight. Sunset Shimmer better be a promising villain. At one standpoint she looks like a spoiled b***h with her own intentions of success. Maybe relative to ruling between parallel universes?

Also, is it really established what Twilight does now she's a princess? Does she have to take over a job or anything? In the trailer the Princesses state without her crown the Elements of Harmony will not work. Does man mean her crown is the only medium of magic while the others are lazy to help Twilight? Even as a princess everything is still a freaking test. Pondering into logic later, overall, this trailer I believe has calmed some outrage in some bronies.

The antagonist loses? Who would've guessed.

Also, if it does show in a theatre near me, I'm totally going. Or even not near me. I went all the way from Terre Haute to Chicago to see the Madoka Magica movies, so it's not like it'll be something crazy for me.

>Twilight walks on all 4s as a human
>Spike rides in Twilight's backpack, Spike is still as sarcastic as ever
>Crown is actually Twilight's Element, not a made-up plot device
>Photo Finish
>Twilight says "I have no idea!"
>They have pony ears, as a cosplay-ish thing

2nd trailer was absolutely amazing.

I do admit the 2nd trailer makes the movie looks much better. I think Hasbro just said f**k it and allowed more spoilers to be seen to calm the fans down. But as ridiculous the concept is, the movie better compensate that low with some badassness.

And dat villain... holy crap. O_O

The first one has the Heavy from TF2, Max from Sam and Max, Tycho from Penny Arcade, and Strongbad from Homestar Runner, with Reginand Van Winslow from Secret of Monkey Island as the GM.

The second one has Brock Samson from Venture Brothers, Claptrap from Borderlands 2, Ash Williams from Evil Dead, and Sam from Sam and Max, with GlaDOS as the GM.

I own them both and they're great fun.

Archived