‡≡WWE Universe of YCM≡‡

CMRenji

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Triple H vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Taker wants vengeance. Now I'll be willing to bet that the streak is about to be broken. If it does go on to 20-0 then Taker will retire with it.

Daniel Bryan and Show's match was ehish. I don't like Bryan as a heel, he has no talent at being bad.

When Sheamus Brogue Kicked Otunga I lol'd.

Orton was fabulous as always~ He needs to be Champ again.

The main event, the six pack challenge, was okay. Jericho is now known as Jerichtroll in my book. He trolled us all. D=
I kind of like this Punk/Jericho rivalry that has been ignited. It should be cool to see how it develops.

I agree with Matt, Miz is just getting worse and worse. I wouldn't be surprised if WWE released him from his contract.

The whole Kane thing is getting rather old and tiresome. Cena is not going to turn heel anytime soon, he's too much of a crowd whore.

Sorry for not keeping up with the club guys, I just watched my recording of SmackDown. Somehow, RAW didn't record, so I guess that sucks. =/

I for one am an animal lover, so WWE turning Bryan into a whiny vegan pisses me off a bit. I love meat myself, but the way some animals are treated just gets under my skin.

[quote name='Fader' timestamp='1328413752' post='5800042']
[color=#000000][b]Username: Fader[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Wrestler: Hulk Hogan/ CM Punk[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Brand: Raw[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Club Nickname: Fader, F, Hulkster, VotV[/b][/color]
[/quote]
Accepted. Welcome to the ring.

[quote name='Y2Jgrave VS the WORLD' timestamp='1328412692' post='5800007']
[center][color=#008000][b]Don't know why but I like Heel Bryan, reminds me of Punk when they turned him heel. Though, hate the fact that when his heel, he won't win most of his match the traditional way-Pinning or Submitting.[/b][/color][/center]
[/quote]
Yep, they've made him a cowardly heel. Doubt he'll have a normal victory until he actually loses his title.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1328630689' post='5802501']
Miz is f***ing up really bad now. First not catching R-Truth and letting him nearly break his back, then that horrible mistimed double clothesline with Jericho.
[/quote]
Wait, what happened with the Miz now?

Love how much of a boss Sheamus is acting like right now. :3

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1328753791' post='5805403']
Sorry for not keeping up with the club guys, I just watched my recording of SmackDown. Somehow, RAW didn't record, so I guess that sucks. =/

[color=#8b4513][b]You do know you can watch the full episode on WWE.com, right? (I guess ads would con to that.)[/b][/color]

I for one am an animal lover, so WWE turning Bryan into a whiny vegan pisses me off a bit. I love meat myself, but the way some animals are treated just gets under my skin.

Yep, they've made him a cowardly heel. Doubt he'll have a normal victory until he actually loses his title.

[color=#8b4513][b]Bryan may be a vegan, he may have a hot girlfriend whom he "protects", he may be the World Heavyweight Champion, but just like Big Show said, he's a pompous, arrogant, little ass who gloats about a title that he won out of pure luck and does NOT deserve it.[/b][/color]

[color=#8b4513][b]It's official: Daniel Bryan is the most pathetic heel in the WWE universe.[/b][/color]

Wait, what happened with the Miz now?

[b][color=#8b4513]Something about his reputation being plummeted due to lack of success in recent matches.[/color][/b]

Love how much of a boss Sheamus is acting like right now. :3

[b][color=#8b4513]Dude, Sheamus has definitely made it into my top 5 favorite wrestlers. The Irish accent really adds to that reputation as well.[/color][/b]
[/quote]

Anyway, I just watched last week's SmackDown on the website.

Mark Henry got what he was asking for. He may be the world's strongest man, but he ain't got nothing on Teddy. Man, did he get the gun on that one.

Then of course Sheamus casually walks into the ring and kicks Henry in the face, to be followed up with a pwning match against Cody Rhodes, whom I also find cringe worthy.

The Orton vs. Barrett rivalry match was indeed worth watching. "No disqualification" matches are the best.

But yet again, Bryan has dug another nail in my nerves. You'd think that after all that emotion from Big Show he'd trust him around AJ, but then he just saps over her and is a total taddle tale to Teddy about it. What a loser.

Either way, I'm looking forward to Bryan falling victim to Orton next week.

Btw, Santino and Jim in a tag team is f*cking hilarious and awesome.

As for Raw:

I respect Triple H no matter what decision he makes towards the Undertaker's rematch. He's 5x the executive AND superstar John will EVER be.

But I'm curious as to what will come of the Great Khali. It'd be interesting if he fell victim to Kane and started a rivalry, considering he's the same height, maybe even taller.

But Kane's hell turn on Cena is getting very lame. You can tell that Eve is only milking out those cries of fear at this point.

...*whew* Alright, I've said enough. Carry on.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1328755162' post='5805448']
Anyway, I just watched last week's SmackDown on the website.

Mark Henry got what he was asking for. He may be the world's strongest man, but he ain't got nothing on Teddy. Man, did he get the gun on that one.

[b]Don't mess with the playah.[/b]

Then of course Sheamus casually walks into the ring and kicks Henry in the face, to be followed up with a pwning match against Cody Rhodes, whom I also find cringe worthy.

[b]As I've said: Sheamus = Boss. He's probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite wrestler.[/b]

The Orton vs. Barrett rivalry match was indeed worth watching. "No disqualification" matches are the best.

No DQ matches are always so brutal. And brutal is of course good.

But yet again, Bryan has dug another nail in my nerves. You'd think that after all that emotion from Big Show he'd trust him around AJ, but then he just saps over her and is a total taddle tale to Teddy about it. What a loser.

[b]It's so interesting how Daniel has changed so drastically in just a few months. In December, he was the nobody nice guy who people were getting really excited over. Now, he seems almost like a 2nd Alberto del Rio.[/b]

Either way, I'm looking forward to Bryan falling victim to Orton next week.

Btw, Santino and Jim in a tag team is f*cking hilarious and awesome.

[b]I now despise Primo and Epico. They win EVERY SINGLE match in THE EXACT SAME D*MN WAY. A little back and forth, big move by the other team only for one of them to disrupt the tag. The 2 inactive partners get into a little fight as the active partner(of the non Primo-Epico team) prepares for a big move, is distracted by Rosa, and gets a finisher by Primo or Epico.[/b]

[b]It's a bit difficult to explain.[/b]

As for Raw:

I respect Triple H no matter what decision he makes towards the Undertaker's rematch. He's 5x the executive AND superstar John will EVER be.

[b]John as in Laurenitis? 5 is too small. Triple H is *insanely high number* times the wrestler, executive and man that Laurenitis will ever be.[/b]

But I'm curious as to what will come of the Great Khali. It'd be interesting if he fell victim to Kane and started a rivalry, considering he's the same height, maybe even taller.

[b]Nah, I certainly don't see these 2 going at it. They're on different brands, and I doubt Khali would want anything to do with Kane or vice-versa.[/b]

But Kane's hell turn on Cena is getting very lame. You can tell that Eve is only milking out those cries of fear at this point.

...*whew* Alright, I've said enough. Carry on.
[/quote]

1. Kane
2. Undertaker
3. Sheamus
4. Orton
5. Jericho

^ As of now. Might change as it progresses.

But I'll admit, after seeing Jericho steal that six-pack match from CM Punk, his troll/heel status has just skyrocketed in a good way to me.

Oh yeah, I should also mention that Tania is my favorite Diva as of that episode.

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1328761685' post='5805621']
I didn't watch RAW, so I must ask, what is a six pack match anyway? Is it just a 6-way free for all?
[/quote]

Basically, yes, and Jericho totally pwned Punk before the final pin on Ziggler.

I was sh*tting bricks afterwards. That whole speech on how everyone's a wannabe...totally paid off with that victory.

Regarding Miz: He's just making a lot of mistakes in the ring (or on the floor letting Truth fall on his head) at the minute.

Regarding Great Kali: The push he's on is just wierd. I fully expect the same as when he was on Team WWE vs Nexus; except for him to be taken out by Daniel Bryan instead of replaced by him.

Regarding Daniel Bryan: Just his rant was awful. I don't mind him being the weedy guy who squeezes out with his title each match, because it's all 'he can't escape this time' and then he does. Just his mic skills are poor.

Regarding Trips v Taker: Please no...

I agree, Bryan's mic skills are quite poor.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1328803354' post='5806118']
Regarding Trips v Taker: Please no...
[/quote]
These 2 are actually some of my favorite wrestlers. But since they went at it last year, it is a bit repetitive.

If Shawn Micheals was actually going to be in the action(as in Triple threat match) that would be perfect.

Smackdown was cool.

AJ told Michael Cole off! So is Bryan still a heel or is he turning face again? The whole Cole thing will give him some points with the fans but still vegan stuff is annoying.

Daniel Bryan vs Randy was cool. I liked the ending. So next Friday or either Monday will probably be Big Show vs Randy Orton. :3

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1328977576' post='5810484']
AJ told Michael Cole off!

[b]Gotta say, I have never been so "off the edge of my seat" with a diva before. It happened TWICE this episode, both with AJ pwning Cole and Tamina scaring Beth Phoenix out of "her ring." About time someone actually shut her up.[/b]

So is Bryan still a heel or is he turning face again?

[b]At this point, he's neither face nor heel. He's just a neutral party that claims he's a role model.[/b]

The whole Cole thing will give him some points with the fans but still vegan stuff is annoying.

[b][color=#8b4513]To be honest, Bryan and AJ just don't go well with the fans now that he makes the audience cringe at the sight of him.[/color][/b]

Daniel Bryan vs Randy was cool. I liked the ending. So next Friday or either Monday will probably be Big Show vs Randy Orton. :3

[b][color=#8b4513]Gotta say, my hatred towards him has eased a bit after seeing that match. I was actually not expecting much of a fight, but he really meant business there.[/color][/b]

[b][color=#8b4513]...Then of course he starts to flee, attacks Big Show, Show retaliates and costs Orton the match, then Bryan walks away once again with a screwed victory. Typical.[/color][/b]
[/quote]

Looking forward to Raw. Wonder what Sean Micheals will bring to the ring with his return.

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1328977576' post='5810484']
Smackdown was cool.

AJ told Michael Cole off! So is Bryan still a heel or is he turning face again? The whole Cole thing will give him some points with the fans but still vegan stuff is annoying.

[/quote]
D Bryan is still very much a heel. He clarified that with all that Vegan and Recycling talk.

And I predict a Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan match next SmackDown.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1329022389' post='5812014']
Looking forward to Raw. Wonder what Sean Micheals will bring to the ring with his return.
[/quote]
HBK will bring awesome to the ring.

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1329082830' post='5813032']
It'd be hilarious if he played the Sweet Chin Music for Laurenitis.

And I still think a Triple Threat Match between Shawn, Taker, and HHH would be perfection.
[/quote]

That'd make more sense as a Wrestlemania event than a Monday Night Raw event. It just seems too good to be made on the spot.

Taker needs to come back with the american badass gimmick. Tbh, he looks much more boss that way, and that way Kane can do his business without a similar threat blending in.

But what I REALLY wanna see is Daniel Bryan vs. anyone in a NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH. That way he won't have the option of being a cheating pussy.

Also, I heard Beth Phoenix might step up her game soon by facing Superstars. Not sure if that's official, but I heard she was bored of the Diva division and wants a real challenge.

[center][quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1329082830' post='5813032']
It'd be hilarious if he played the Sweet Chin Music for Laurenitis.

And I still think a Triple Threat Match between Shawn, Taker, and HHH would be perfection.
[/quote][/center]
[center][color=#008000][b]It's reported that Shawn might be the special guest referee .[/b][/color][/center]

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1329107429' post='5814144']
That'd make more sense as a Wrestlemania event than a Monday Night Raw event. It just seems too good to be made on the spot.

Taker needs to come back with the american badass gimmick. Tbh, he looks much more boss that way, and that way Kane can do his business without a similar threat blending in.

But what I REALLY wanna see is Daniel Bryan vs. anyone in a NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH. That way he won't have the option of being a cheating pussy.

Also, I heard Beth Phoenix might step up her game soon by facing Superstars. Not sure if that's official, but I heard she was bored of the Diva division and wants a real challenge.
[/quote]
I was referring to Wrestlemania, dude. Monday Night Raw couldn't handle those 3 together in that little ring.

And pretty sure Beth won't face men. WWE seems to avoid those kinds of matches.

[quote name='Y2Jgrave VS the WORLD' timestamp='1329122727' post='5814331']

[center][color=#008000][b]It's reported that Shawn might be the special guest referee .[/b][/color][/center]
[/quote]
Yeah I know, but I'm saying that it should be a Triple Threat. But I suppose HBK as ref will be good too.

Archived