‡≡WWE Universe of YCM≡‡

CMRenji

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1327485078' post='5779947']
Of course I do, otherwise he wouldn't have been "medically cleared" Plus with a "broken back" if he's back in before Alberto del Rio...well, I'll rage-out. As for Cena's storyline, I think it is just pathetic.

Other views on the battle of Hate?
[/quote]
The battle of hate is cringe worthy, hell TNA worthy imo.
Anyway, Randy Orton would be back this Friday and get into a fight with Wade before RKOing bunch of jobbers.

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1327485078' post='5779947']
Other views on the battle of Hate?
[/quote]

Kane has got this.

Seriously, the one and only rival of Kane is the Undertaker. No one else.

But I'll bet that if Cena beats Kane, the Undertaker will come after him...and when he does, Cena's f*cked.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1327626131' post='5782927']
Not liking the whole 'let's make Cena a hell for the sake of fighting the Rock' thing.

I don't like the seeming push into supporting the Rock over Cena 'because Cena's full of hate now'.

Justin Gabriel getting in the pic for IC Title is interesting, even if I expect Cody to retain.
[/quote]
Ikr? And yes I do agree with you on Justin Gabriel getting into the IC pic though I wanna see a Cody and Goldust feud.
And I heard rumors that MITB will be apart of Wrestlemania again. Great if it's true.

[quote name='Dr. Jonathan Crane' timestamp='1327634699' post='5783324']
Ikr? And yes I do agree with you on Justin Gabriel getting into the IC pic though I wanna see a Cody and Goldust feud.
And I heard rumors that MITB will be apart of Wrestlemania again. Great if it's true.
[/quote]

That would be identical to his fued with Booker though.

That would be awesome. The two MitB pay-per-views have been epic, mostly due to Punk last year, but it is generating too many one time World Champions who get the belt and suck with it (Swagger, del Rio).

[quote name='=KINGSTAR=' timestamp='1327638115' post='5783404']
On the Cena battle of hate storyline well its nice to see Cena NOT competing for the WWE or World Heavyweight Championships for once.
[/quote]

Thank god WWE have had the sense not to a belt in a match that just doesn't need it.

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1327638595' post='5783414']
I actually don't think this is a story to get Cena full of hate for Wrestlemania. I have a strong feeling that this will end with John "Rising Above" all the hate and beating Kane.
[/quote]

That would suck.

It would suck either way.

John Cena sucks! :D

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1327652622' post='5783522']
I agree with King, it is so damn nice to have a change. Hey, if we're lucky Cena may just retire (sorry, MO getting in the way)
[/quote]

I highly doubt it. The majority of WWE viewers support Cena, so if he ends up leaving, there's a high possibility that he'll return for ironic purposes.

But despite the fact that I'm not against Cena, Kane will always be #1 along with the Undertaker. No belt can prove that otherwise.

But may I ask why people hate Cena so much?

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1327685005' post='5783788']
But may I ask why people hate Cena so much?
[/quote]

Because he doesn't have the ability to justify 11 titles. Especially when they only last 10 minutes.

Herculean strength unquestionably. Charisma by the bucket load.

But I don't like watching him wrestle, and I don't like the target market he plays too.

I imagine a lot of people blame Cena and the market he attracts for WWE going PG, which might be their reason.

[center][quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1327694086' post='5783937']

Because he doesn't have the ability to justify 11 titles. Especially when they only last 10 minutes.

Herculean strength unquestionably. Charisma by the bucket load.

But I don't like watching him wrestle, and I don't like the target market he plays too.

I imagine a lot of people blame Cena and the market he attracts for WWE going PG, which might be their reason.
[/quote][/center]

[center][color=#008000][b]Pretty much what I would've say. I don't hate him personally, just as a wrestle in WWE. He botch and his mic skill are boring. Plus, all these majorities of Cena fans are kids, teenage girls and soccer moms. [/b][/color][/center]

[color=#ff0000]Orton's back![/color] [color=#ff0000]:D [/color]

[color=#FF0000]Also Cena has this annoying good guy quality that just makes you want to stop watching Raw. It's not about being nice to the little kiddies, it's about wrestling pure and simple. [/color]

[color=#FF0000]Oh yeah, Orton's BACK!!!!! *squeal* [/color]

I actually want to watch Smackdown just to see how effective Daniel Bryan is as the sort of jerk heel champion.

Even though as long as Supershow exists Smackdown is fairly redundant. <_<

Not happy with Aksana rolling up Natalya though.

Or the Sheamus Jinder Mahal thing.

Or anything concerning Hornswoggle.

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1327801918' post='5786554']
What happened to Sin Cara? I forget.
[/quote]

Injured again.

Memory fails as to what and when. Think he did it on live TV though from vague memory.

He... must be running out of lives with the company though. He doesn't seem to have progressed as hoped.

I haven't been watching WWE for long, so I probably don't have the best opinions. But I don't really dislike Cena. But I'm not a big fan of him either.

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1327801918' post='5786554']
What happened to Sin Cara? I forget.
[/quote]
Sin Cara messed up his ankle in Survivor Series iirc.

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1327802251' post='5786567']
I don't really dislike Cena. But I'm not a big fan of him either.
[/quote]

Same here brother, I used to be a huge fan of him when he had his rap gimmick and through to about 2008. Then WWE went PG and I went through puberty and decided that I didn't like him as much as I used to.

[quote name='=KINGSTAR=' timestamp='1327802874' post='5786588']
Same here brother, I used to be a huge fan of him when he had his rap gimmick and through to about 2008. Then [b]WWE went PG and I went through puberty[/b] and decided that I didn't like him as much as I used to.
[/quote]

So true. WWF was [i]so[/i] much better. Back when Hulk Hogan wasn't a sales representative.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1327803606' post='5786614']
So true. WWF was [i]so[/i] much better. Back when Hulk Hogan wasn't a sales representative.
[/quote]

I preferred the 2000-2003 era myself back in the days of Evolution, Lesnar, Goldberg, John Cena (rap gimmick), Benoit, Eddie, Booker T, Rob Van Dam. Oh the memories how I miss it all.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1327862735' post='5787739']
Couple of hours until the Royal Rumble.

And I'm off to work. *sigh*

I'm booking Elimination Chamber night off dammit!

Oh yeah: Predictions for tonight:

CM Punk win.

Daniel Bryan win.

John Cena win.

[s]Wade Barrett[/s] [b]Randy Orton[/b] wins the Rumble.
[/quote]

Fixed. =3

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1327864525' post='5787829']
Fixed. =3
[/quote]

Let me elaborate.

Barrett to win Rumble. Orton to win title at Elimination Chamber. Two to fight at Mania. Orton to win.

Or vice versa.

Either way Orton v Barrett at Mania and Orton win. Actually I'm more inclined to think Barrett will head into Mania as champ.

So you might be right.

Archived