The Duel Portal Program - available now

.Leo

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OP?

|Deus Ex Machina|0|WOSV|Trap Card|Trap|||||Pay half of your Life Points and send 1 card from your hand to the Deck: Negate your opponent's attack and end the Battle Phase. During the End Phase: Draw 1 card for each face-up monster your opponent controls.|

Pretty much. :|

Would this card be OP cause I feel like adding it but I feel like some people might think its OP.

Reckless Momentum

Spell/Quick-Play

Select one monster you control. It gains 1000 ATK. For the rest of this turn each time the selected monster destroys a monster by battle it gains 1000 ATK and can attack again. The selected monster cannot attack you opponent directly this turn. The selected monster's effect is negated. The selected monster is destroyed during the End Phase and you take damage equal to half its ATK + 1000.

Would this card be OP cause I feel like adding it but I feel like some people might think its OP.

Reckless Momentum

Spell/Quick-Play

Select one monster you control. It gains 1000 ATK. For the rest of this turn each time the selected monster destroys a monster by battle it gains 1000 ATK and can attack again. The selected monster cannot attack you opponent directly this turn. The selected monster's effect is negated. The selected monster is destroyed during the End Phase and you take damage equal to half its ATK + 1000.

:S though it give a plenty of benefit to the selected monster but have its effects negated and cannot attack directly seem to be proper as it can only attack to destroy a monster the another, but it is useless if your opponent only have 1 monster, so it won't likely to attack again, but I'd say this need some testing to confirm.

I just realized. how do you connect to other people using hamachi so you can duel them. I just realized i don't know how.

With hamachi you can chat with other people online. Find someone who wants to duel and decide who will be the Host and who will be the client. Then on the Duel Field you can connect using your hamachi IP addresses.

@Sea: I need a small fix please, on the card Titan Alexander, Its suppose to say Special Summon, without the ed......Please fix it if you can, thanks ahead....

Also, while testing alone, i can add a counter to a card, but when I try to remove it, it says it is removed, but the card has an extra counter added to it?

@Sea: I need a small fix please, on the card Titan Alexander, Its suppose to say Special Summon, without the ed......Please fix it if you can, thanks ahead....

Also, while testing alone, i can add a counter to a card, but when I try to remove it, it says it is removed, but the card has an extra counter added to it?

Fixed. And did you try clicking on the card again after removing the counter? That box won't be updated until you click on a card.

There are 2 Spacial Recognition, 2 A-Xian the Lion Harted, 2 The Mystical Sword, 2 wanda the mystical queen angel, 2 animal planet - uranus, 2 the mystical cave...

I see that, but alot of these cards for some reason have different effects and look like entirely different cards.

If anyone knows what their names should be, that would be great.

Who actually joined this network cause i need people to test my cards in. Hamachi only shows me that 3 others have joined or is it just me. I would join the original one, but its full so I can't.

Yes this is correct, I joined it too. You can right click on someone online and chat with them if you want a duel.

Ok nyx and syns, cool.

Important News:

* Version 3 is out. You can download it by clicking the "Check for Updates" button in the Deck Editor. You'll have to put in your username in the program again (but you don't need to put it here ;) )

* Version 3 has a lot of new features. The major one being the Banlist feature (see below). The codemaker lets you put in Toon monsters now. I also increased the character max. on card effects and usernames.

* The Banlist feature is not mandatory, but the default banlist will be the one used for tournaments (if any). Now would be a good time to figure out how we want to decide for a tournament ban list. We also need to decide whether we want TCG cards in the default banlist.

* If anyone wants to make their own banlist just tell me. I will explain how to edit your banlist later.

I'd Like to make a Special Ban List, one where users can vote on cards that are op'd/up'd and Set them in a 3 set list, like.

BANNED

LIMITED

SEMI-Limited

to people who have their own mind type deal and people can set it up on their own for their own special tourney's

Meaning that this card may be banned on your list but on this one, whoever sets it up might consider it Limited, so it would allow it like that...

If that is possible that is...If not, the nevrmind....Suggestion above is just for everyone, not me, hence why it has options...

But other then that, Awesome new updates, thank you....

Archived