The Duel Portal Program - available now

.Leo

Also, I obviously had a bad moment earlier. Please:

• Remove one of my Resistance Army cards

• Change the other one into a non-Synchro.

I'll keep looking for cards that I accidentally marked Synchros. If anyone happens to notice a Synchro from me that doesn't have Synchro Materials, it probably wasn't supposed to be a Synchro.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, remind me if any of the cards I made seem to OP/UP/poor card design/instant win condition. You know, those sorts of things.

Also, I can't find anyone to duel.

If you right-click at the top of the network where it says "DuelPortal", you can start a global chat with everyone. I am kinda busy atm but i'm sure someone wants to duel :)

Also:

"Also, remind me if any of the cards I made seem to OP/UP/poor card design/instant win condition. You know, those sorts of things."

Offerings to Guidance i found can add other copies from the graveyard to your hand. and well, if there's 1 in the graveyard and 1 in the hand, you can add all non-ritual monster "Guidance" cards from your graveyard to your hand. :o

EDIT: Oops, sorry i'm blind. I thought that included Spells and Traps too :P

If you're blind, then I'm blind as a bat. oh wait, Corbenik is Blind! :0

making a poll for a card to confirm it's good/bad/OP'd/UP'd, where this can hold up most likely?

Well the problem is that if there's a poll there's only a limited number of cards people can vote on, and there may be more out there.

What do you guys think of just opening a thread and people can put down cards they think should be banned/limited/semi'd?

Like so:

Bad Monday - Limited

The Rising Titan - Banned

Ocean Uniter - Semi

etc...

then we could go from there

if ppl have errors on the cards : you can do this to be organized

card name: (insertnamehere) Reason/correction: (insertreason/correctionhere)

then i take it from there to add those corrections/errata

few cards to consider about the OP'd/UP'dness:

1: Card Reflection (chosing a S/T you control: Set all copies of it from the Deck to the field)

2: Explosive Cylinder (stronger than Magic Cylinder)

3: Luster Maid (+ 2 card)

4:Maiden of the Black Blossom (easy summoning if control 2 maid, after damage calculation nuke)

5:Switch Striker (can even SS Level 5+ monsters)

Considered for errata/fixing:

1: Legendary Dragon Blade (can banish your opponent's Dragon to gain 1000 ATK)

2: resistance beast (rank issue)

3: Spacial Recognition (duped but as in spell and trap)

4: Wargod of the DARK Water (doesn't say anything about special Summoned monster)

I made a mistake on some spell cards. >.> Enlightenment of the Hidden, Pain of the Suffering, Skullad's Blood Eyes, and Skullad's Curse should all be continuous spells.

fixed on the first 2. but don't see blood eyes and curse

you might have submitted while i had the file open then when i save it they get deleted D:

fixed on the first 2. but don't see blood eyes and curse

you might have submitted while i had the file open then when i save it they get deleted D:

Oh well, but thanks as well. :D Can you also fix Parallel-Spell of Lightning and Parallel-Spell of Hurricane to both being a Normal Spell? :) As well as fix Parallel-Spell of Resurrection to remove "to the hand" and correct its spelling of "Resurrection".

ive made Pulsing Chaos Wawa Dreadnought a rank 4 dark warrior xyz monster with 2500 atk and def with a cool effect

ive added to the dueling portal

Therefore there a dupe of that card :/ i guess the program is slightly glitchy when it come to submitting through the creator program

and add yourself onto the Hamachi plz thnk

EDIT: an Iffy card you got there... reduce Stats of all monsters your opponent while yours gain? and this will go one for 2 turns in total... ppl here will check up on it in case

Just a qq:

|Enough! Summon Disaster!||TIR1|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||When your opponent Summons more then 5 cards in 1 turn, destroy all monster cards on the field: Inflict 1000 Damage to your Life Points.| Is it op'd or up's and what do you suggest? Just curious.....

Too situational to be worth it.

Anyways, seal, we're not going to get better card makers if you allow them to choose if they want their cards changed or not. Bad card makers will remain stubborn and not allow the change, meaning broken cards will stay broken.

Anyways, seal, we're not going to get better card makers if you allow them to choose if they want their cards changed or not. Bad card makers will remain stubborn and not allow the change, meaning broken cards will stay broken.

I agree, most broken cards should be deleted if there is really no other way to balance the card without changing it completely.

Yeah, Dark Nova Dragon should be removed as well. I'm ashamed that I even made that card. <_<

EDIT: Also, Explosive Cylinder is broken and bad card design. I mean, set a lot of S/T, don't summon anything, opponent attacks, attack negated and double damage? Why are people so bad at this? D:

Thank you I guess....

Well, anyhow, i thought about adding Konami made cards, it would be a nice if someone put up a list of cards they don't want from it and what they do want.....I was thinking staples but that has a few to a lot of cards you guys hate, so any idea's on what cards from konami made to add to it? Just curious...

Archived