Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2

Phantom Roxas

Ah that's cool I'll have to head back once Black gets Zweillous to Hydreigon, because stupidly I picked a pokemon on Black 2 that doesn't get wings till late....as my flyer. Should have done it ideally when I stole Black's Keldeo after Cheren.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So got to the point in my game to beat Iris.

Hydreigon instead of using Surf to knock out Houndoom (as it had done to get it down to 2 HP), attempted to use Flamethrower whilst poisoned (From Houndoom's Sludgebomb). So fainted and I managed to save my Houndoom. Didn't think there was much point switching since Iris had already healed Hydreigon.
Haxorus used one Dragon Dance, then proceeded to use it again allowing Hydreigon to 2TK it. Could have probably OTKed Hydreigon if the AI was working more intelligently...

Prima's guide after the E4 is terrible lists Kyurem before Reshiram/Zekrom when you need R/Z to get access to K.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is it just me or is Secret Sword overpowered? I beat Iris with just Keldeo using Secret Sword. Also, how do you obtain the Challenge Key?

It's not that Secret Sword is overpowered - it's just that Keldeo is overpowered when playing through the story against in-game opponents...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived