Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe! It's simply my opinion. I'm not forcing it on you, or making you do it. I enjoy it, so I do it. It's all about having fun. And to me, it's fun. I love sweeping through the game, utterly destroying everything in my path. But I also love having a challenge. I did a run of Crystal with a dunsparce, corsola, ledyba, voltorb, togepi, and ekans. That was one of my favorite playthroughs. Beating Red with that team was hilarious.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1352492228' post='6064971']
So with my team, everyone is around 75, except Golurk and Arcanine, who are 72.

...Thinking about going after Cynthia.

Still wish I knew of any good EXP-gaining areas that aren't Audinos.
[/quote]

White Treehollow./Black Tower can infinitely do some good level grinding. Though IMO, it gets annoying finding the trainers.

So, just now, I beat Cynthia.
I ended up having to use 2 Max Revives-
[size=5][color=#000000][b]HEAVEN FORBID AIR SLASH [i]DOESN'T[/i] CAUSE MY POKEMON TO FLINCH[/b][/color][/size]
Seriously... It was such an unfair, obviously-cheating, one-sided moment, I wanted to break my game out of rage.

Anyway, aside from Togekiss, she was pretty straight forward. Mostly, I always had a good type match-up.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1352523141' post='6065400']
So, just now, I beat Cynthia.
I ended up having to use 2 Max Revives-
[size=5][color=#000000][b]HEAVEN FORBID AIR SLASH [i]DOESN'T[/i] CAUSE MY POKEMON TO FLINCH[/b][/color][/size]
Seriously... It was such an unfair, obviously-cheating, one-sided moment, I wanted to break my game out of rage.

Anyway, aside from Togekiss, she was pretty straight forward. Mostly, I always had a good type match-up.
[/quote]
Thats because Serene Grace is a stupid ability when used with moves that make you flinch 30% of the time cause you now only attack less than half the time.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1352532418' post='6065488']
...Yea, I was going to edit my post, saying Serene Grace with moves like that is just overpowered.

[b]ANYWAY~[/b]
I've now recently beaten GAMEFREAK Morimoto.
I think that just leaves Benga, then the inevitable E4 re-match, and I can say I've beaten everything O,o
[/quote]
Beat you too it :P

You might have beaten everything, but would you be a true pokemon master?

You know, you can only consider yourself a master if you have a diploma, and you only get a diploma if you complete your pokedex (you know, like the FIRST thing they ask you at the start of the games). So, you can be a master without beating the game, saving the world or being the champion.

*mind blows*

I beat Cynthia the same way I normally beat the Elite 4. Because I derped and forgot to think she would at least be in the 70s and my Pokemon were about 66.

I also probably would have never bothered but really want to try and get the Pokedex completed this time because of that reward. But oh yeah, I'm kinda lazy when it comes to that.

[quote name='Riki Naoe' timestamp='1352664695' post='6066657']
I beat Cynthia the same way I normally beat the Elite 4. Because I derped and forgot to think she would at least be in the 70s and my Pokemon were about 66.

I also probably would have never bothered but really want to try and get the Pokedex completed this time because of that reward. But oh yeah, I'm kinda lazy when it comes to that.
[/quote]
I would go for it, but I have no way of getting a Jirachi. Only one I don't have. D<

EDIT: Oh and the Melotta or whatever it's spelt.

[quote name='Raito-kun' timestamp='1352669548' post='6066808']
I'm looking forward to completing the Unova Pokedex as well. All I need is a freaking Meloetta and Keldeo, which I have no idea to get, nor do I have any knowledge of recent gift events. And I know people on GTS are freaking cheapskates. >___>
[/quote]
I happen to have an extra Keldeo if you happen to have a Jirachi.

I feel kind of funny for having a Keldeo on my team, when people don't know how to get one.
Though, to be fair, the Keldeo event was, at least implied, secretive.
I mean, unless you knew ahead of time by an internet source or whatever, you had to go over to a Game Stop, use Mystery Gift inside the shop itself, then you obtain your Keldeo.
Also, this was for Black/White 1, not 2.
Then, you could teach it Secret Sword.
If you traded it over to Black/White 2, you could also teach it said move within that game itself, [i]and[/i], if you make it use the move for the first time, it becomes Resolute Forme.

Archived