Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My team, so far~
Keldeo and Serperior are Lv75
The rest of my team is like 72-73.

I'm thinking I should go after the two Game Freaks, and some of the other stronger trainers.

As for Black 2's Legendaries~
I have all of them Regice and Regigigas. I need to wait for Turtle, for that.

[quote name='Raito-kun' timestamp='1352150179' post='6061497']
So I've finally got a hand of Nintendo Wi-Fi COnnection, and I decided to do some Global Trading. But everyone there are all freaking ripoffs/swindlers. A majority of the trades are requiring Reshiram/Zekrom with Level 9 or lower...even for the mediocre Pokemon...
[/quote]
Global trades in a nutshell.

[quote name='+Catman' timestamp='1352150697' post='6061507']
Someone tell me what the deal with Pokecheck is. Are there any legits on there? I've gotten like Celebi and Meloetta.
[/quote]

Use the authenticity/legality check function beforehand. Also, it's not a bad idea to set your profile as 'Private' so that people passing by don't steal your unique Pokémon.

I finally decided to play on Pokemon Online and want to make a Trick Room Team. Current team:

[b]Bronzong[/b]
Levitate
Sassy
Leftovers
192 HP/132 Atk/184 Sp Def
[b]Moves:[/b]
Trick Room
Explosion
Zen Headbutt
Iron Head

[b]Conkeldurr[/b]
Guts
Brave
Flame Orb
176 HP/176 Atk/156 Def
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Payback
Earthquake

[b]Rhyperior[/b]
Solid Rock
Brave
Life Orb
208 HP/252 Atk/48 Def
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Megahorn
Fire Punch

[b]Cofagrigus[/b]
Mummy
Relaxed
Red Card
252 Def/4 Sp Atk/252 Sp Def
Trick Room
Will-O-Wisp
Pain Split
Shadow Ball

[b]Reuniclus[/b]:
Magic Guard
Modest
Expert Belt
192 HP/64 Def/252 Sp. Atk
Psychic
Recover
Focus Blast
Trick Room

[b]Gastrodon[/b]
Storm Drain
Quiet
Choice Specs
44 HP/44 Def/252 Sp. Atk/168 Sp. Def
Earth Power
Ice Beam
Surf
Recover

Not really satisfied so far =/

.......... Why have a choice user with recover.......? That gives opponents ample time to set up.

Get rid of Expert Belt on Reuniclus, give it a life orb if you're looking for extra damage. Magic Guard prevents LO damage.

Get rid of explosion on Bronzong. It's been too nerfed this generation. I'd replace it with something like Stealth Rock, or Toxic.

This is my Black team.
[list]
[*]Smeargle / Timid / Own Tempo / 80HP - 96Def - 80SpDef - 252Spd / Spore - Substitute - Shell Smash - Baton Pass / White Herb
[*]Volcarona / Timid / Flame Body / 160HP - 252SpAtk - 96Spd / Quiver Dance - Fiery Dance - Bug Buzz - Rest / Chesto Berry
[*]Haxorus / Adamant / Mold Breaker / 252Atk - 4Def - 252Spd / Outrage - Brick Break - Earthquake - Dragon Dance / Life Orb
[*]Jellicent / Calm / Water Absorb / 252HP - 36Def - 220SpDef / Scald - Recover - Toxic - Shadow Ball / Leftovers
[*]Skarmory / Impish / Sturdy / 252HP - 252Def - 4SpDef / Spikes - Whirlwind - Roost - Brave Bird / Shed Shell
[*]Cloyster / Jolly / Skill Link / 252Atk - 4Def - 252Spd / Shell Smash - Icicle Spear - Rock Blast - Hydro Pump / King's Rock
[/list]
Now what to do for Black 2?

Okay. So I'm replaying Black with a hackmons team. And Oh. My. f***ing God. Words have failed me.

Okay. You all know Latios, right? And it's absurdly powerful Draco Meteor? Well. I'm gonna blow your minds. Simple. Quiver Dance. Stored power. Soul Dew. MINDBLOWN.

Let me throw some numbers at you.

Stored Power is a base 20 power psychic move that gets 20 more base power for every stat boost you have. After 1 quiver dance, you have +2 in speed, sp. attack, and sp. def. That's 120 base power more. 140 Base power total. Not including Stab. Or the +2 attack boost. AFTER 1 QUIVER DANCE. That's the same power as Psycho Boost, only without the sp. attack drop.

After 3? It reaches a base power of 380. THAT'S MORE THAN DOUBLE THE POWER OF V-CREATE. And that's not even factoring in stab, or the special attack boost. With Soul Dew, that's effectively a +7, 380 base power move, with stab.

Let me throw some more numbers at you. Latios' special attack, at +7, is 1,379. And with Stab factored in, you're throwing out a 475 bast power attack. NOTHING IN f***ing HELL will live that. Even a 252Hp 252SpDef with a sp. def nature, Blissey would lose 222% of it's hp MINIMUM.

Dear god... what monstrosity have I created?

Oh, and I forgot to mention. Latios's special defense reaches insane leves as well...

Quiver Dance only gives you a +1 in each stat per use, though. The only move which can give you a +6 is Belly Drum, unless you're lucky enough to get the 10% chance of +1'ing in each stat from Ominous/Silver Wind.

And putting Quiver Dance on a Latios is insane enough already :/

Latios + Simple.

Simple doubles stat boosts or stat reductions.

Normally + 1 Speed, +1 Special Attack, +1 Special Defense.

So with Simple,

+2 Speed, +2 Special Attack, + 2 Special Defense. And last I checked, 2+2+2 = 6.

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1352482349' post='6064839']
Quiver Dance only gives you a +1 in each stat per use, though. The only move which can give you a +6 is Belly Drum, unless you're lucky enough to get the 10% chance of +1'ing in each stat from Ominous/Silver Wind.

And putting Quiver Dance on a Latios is insane enough already :/
[/quote]

And Shell Smash gives you +6, if you don't count the -2 for your defenses. And if you do it with Simple, that's a +12 right there. +4 Speed, +4 Attack, +4 Special Attack, -2 Defense, -2 Special Defense. But Stored Power doesn't count stats below normal. So that would technically be a +12 for Stored Power Calculations.

However, I prefer quiver dance. It turns latios into a better special wall than Blissey.

Why?

Because it's fun. Why else?

I don't hack a pokemon game until I've beaten it legitly.

If you were curious, I also have -

Pure Power Skarmory (Earthquake, Horn Leech, Drain Punch, Drill Peck)

Contrary Genesect (V-Create, Draco Meteor, Psycho Boost, Leaf Storm)

Speed Boost Blaziken (Close Combat, Bolt Strike, Sacred Fire, Swords Dance / Earthquake)

Rotom-W (levitate) (Surf, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower)

Simple Latios (Quiver Dance, Aura Sphere, Stored Power, Dragon Pulse)

Magic Guard Archeops (Volt Tackle, Wood Hammer, Head Smash, Brave Bird)

Archived