Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Order-Sol' timestamp='1330213418' post='5840676']
let's hope that 90% of them arn't completely awful like B/W where.
[/quote]

B/W was probably one of the best in the series. Not counting most of the new Pokemon designs sucking ass. It had cool features and what not that made it fun. But LeafGreen will always be my favorite.

Are they bringing back both the characters from the last game? I hope not I don't think they fit in with the rest of the main protagonists of the Pokemon games. Red, Leaf, May, Lucas, Dawn, ect.

except no. The story looked promising but turned out to be "I WANT A DRAGON SO PEOPLE WILL STOP HURTING POKEMON11!!1!!!", all the pokemon are stupid and look like digimon. Your rival was an annoying prick, the other was a complete idiot, the 3D wasn't anything special and anyone could've done it.

aka: I don't like them.

all the other pokemon games where way better imo. Because guess what...

GEN 2 gave us pokemon breeding and genders
GEN 3 gave us abilities!
GEN 4 made most pokemon not suck ass!
GEN 5 gave us... animated sprites and 3D models... and reusable TMs, but that's pretty much the only thing that affects gameplay other than the broken dream world pokemon(f*** you, banning my blaziken)

gen 5 is an overglorified gen 4 game. With a idiotic villian that attracts too many retarded fangirls. Whatever happened to a evil team leader(Geovanni,Maxie,Archie,Cyrus) and no, N's dad or whoever doesn't count because you only battle him at the end of the game. N was more the leader, and he is a failure villian.

[quote name='Order-Sol' timestamp='1330213695' post='5840685']
except no. The story looked promising but turned out to be "I WANT A DRAGON SO PEOPLE WILL STOP HURTING POKEMON11!!1!!!", all the pokemon are stupid and look like digimon. Your rival was an annoying prick, the other was a complete idiot, the 3D wasn't anything special and anyone could've done it.

aka: I don't like them.
[/quote]
Look at the 1st gen pokemon. Seriously, 5th gen has just as many Muk as 1st gen has Garbodor.

[quote name='Order-Sol' timestamp='1330213925' post='5840697'] all the other pokemon games where way better imo. Because guess what...
GEN 2 gave us pokemon breeding and genders
GEN 3 gave us abilities!
GEN 4 made most pokemon not suck ass!
GEN 5 gave us... animated sprites and 3D models... and reusable TMs, but that's pretty much the only thing that affects gameplay
other than the broken dream world pokemon(f*** you, banning my blaziken) gen 5 is an overglorified gen 4 game. With a idiotic villian that attracts too many retarded fangirls. Whatever happened to a evil team leader(Geovanni,Maxie,Archie,Cyrus) and no, N's dad or whoever doesn't count because you only battle him at the end of the game. N was more the leader, and he is a failure villian. [/quote]
When most of the game play has been perfected it is hard to make things better. And to be fair, the brought in a handful of more good moves and abilities, as well as upgrading a few other attacks. Dream World broke a very small percent of pokemon. Not 5th gens fault Blaziken got banned and not speed boost Blaze. Yes, he was the leader. Battling him once makes it that much more special. N was as much a failure as past leaders.

And thats the thing. When your coming off the 4th gen imo it is hard to live up to it, but it is hard to actually be bad since your building on such a strong foundation.

[quote name='❤ Lovely Warrior ❤' timestamp='1330214028' post='5840702']
Meh you just can't accept some people like B/W.
[/quote]

Yea, I accept people like it, but because it's pokemon everyone will go flaming on my ass unless I explain my reasons. I don't like it, end of. It didn't help that they're making this over R/S/E updates. I can't even recognise half of gen 5 pokemon because they look more like fanart. seriously, someone show me like 3 or 4 gen 5 pokemon. Then show me 3 gen 1/2/3/4 pokemon.

[b]> People complaining about the name of the game.[/b]

[quote]Final Fantasy I
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XI: Online
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIV[/quote]

[b]> People complaining about how Gen 5 is apparently bad.[/b]

No, Gen 4 was good, and Gen 5 is a polished version of Gen 4. Therefore, Gen 4 is good.

[b]> This game[/b]

Game is a cool concept. Hope they add cool features to the game to polish gameplay experiences. Glad they didn't call it Gray (one, because of regional spelling differences, and, two, because it sounds horrible), but I would have loved to have seen a Ruby/Sapphire remake. At least the logos are vaguely blue and red.

Archived