Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any date for this semi-big update?

Still uncertain atm.

off topic: YVD is stupid and i'm not getting it.

i'm done talking about it

ontopic: Sea do you think you can add tag dueling? they made official rules for tag dueling recently.

I can do Tag dueling like YGOPRO does it,

but the problem with the "official" tag duels is the need for 4 different fields instead of 2 (which as you can imagine, is hard to fit on a browser xP)

Still uncertain atm.

I can do Tag dueling like YGOPRO does it,

but the problem with the "official" tag duels is the need for 4 different fields instead of 2 (which as you can imagine, is hard to fit on a browser xP)

while I am unsure of how the "official" tags happen, would it be possible for only 2 field to be shown at a time, where you can switch over what 2 fields your looking at?

while I am unsure of how the "official" tags happen, would it be possible for only 2 field to be shown at a time, where you can switch over what 2 fields your looking at?

* The extra data would slow down the game a lot.

* In the official tag you have to be aware of all fields at the same time, switching between all of them would get confusing

* It just doesn't seem enjoyable to constantly switch between fields. I think traditional tag duels would be lots more fun in a tiny browser game.

• 2 weeks later...

The search option for editing cards bringing up the list of cards that have "whatever" in them without you pressing enter is convenient, though it raises the question as to why it doesn't also do this for the Deck Editor. Though, this is ok, since we can search by pressing enter rather than pressing the search button now. Also, when I bring up the chat and go to another room, I honestly have no idea where to put it without it being either in my way or halfway off the screen. Perhaps if each section had a small spot for the chat, but then again, some of these sections don't really have the room. Maybe if it was, instead, just a small notifier that someone joins the chat and/or says something (preferably, coming with sound in case the other person isn't looking at their DP tab). I don't see anyone around to duel, so I don't know if there are any problems that have risen out of this update or were not gotten rid of in the update yet. If I find someone (which is getting harder and harder recently for some reason, not to mention half the people I come across only come on to play LCCG with someone who isn't me), I should hopefully be able to tell you what problems the site is having.

Now, for something completely off-topic: Tour Guide has Effect Veiler's effect.

somehow this update removed my new images... strange.

I was slacking on updating the images, you should see them now.

Also, when I bring up the chat and go to another room, I honestly have no idea where to put it without it being either in my way or halfway off the screen. Perhaps if each section had a small spot for the chat, but then again, some of these sections don't really have the room.

Maybe if it was, instead, just a small notifier that someone joins the chat and/or says something (preferably, coming with sound in case the other person isn't looking at their DP tab).

This is reasonable. There isn't much room but some kind of notifier can work.

I don't see anyone around to duel, so I don't know if there are any problems that have risen out of this update or were not gotten rid of in the update yet. If I find someone (which is getting harder and harder recently for some reason, not to mention half the people I come across only come on to play LCCG with someone who isn't me), I should hopefully be able to tell you what problems the site is having.

Gotcha. Hope that finally fixing the server will get back some players.

Now, for something completely off-topic: Tour Guide has Effect Veiler's effect.

Ooo, thanks. I changed it.

Archived