Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything's overhauled, and Duel Portal is hopefully ready to use again.

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER CACHE!

Some new features:

* The Chat Window has a sound if someone posts a message - you can mute this

* For the many people who've wanted more regulation and also wanted cards to be seen by everyone again:

Public cards:

- Can be seen by everyone

- Once made public, cannot be edited or deleted (except by an admin)

- Up to the community to balance it. Subject to errata, buffs or nerfs.

- Finally make the banlists more relevant.

* Adding images immediately finally works correctly now

"object reference not set to an instance of an object"

I need context. What, where and when?

And already with some issues.

The sound for when someone posts a message isn't working. I've even tried to check the mute box to see that would solve it, then tried unchecking it. All to no avail. Also, when I enter the duel tab, the message screen is enormous - running off the screen and requiring me to change its size manually to be able to type something.

the Card Creator have some bugs as you cannot check the box of other subtype than the "Effect" and if you delete image of card in order to replace with a newer one it will delete the card as whole. Also if you check off "Only the owner can edit this card", it would give out an error but if it doesn't and you come back later, there chances that it will disappear too. So far my stuffs get deleted upon editing.

The sound for when someone posts a message isn't working. I've even tried to check the mute box to see that would solve it, then tried unchecking it. All to no avail. Also, when I enter the duel tab, the message screen is enormous - running off the screen and requiring me to change its size manually to be able to type something.

Oh, I forgot to mention, you will only hear the sound after you've closed the chatbox.

The other thing is computer resolution, Silverlight doesn't have good support for it :/

the Card Creator have some bugs as you cannot check the box of other subtype than the "Effect" and if you delete image of card in order to replace with a newer one it will delete the card as whole. Also if you check off "Only the owner can edit this card", it would give out an error but if it doesn't and you come back later, there chances that it will disappear too. So far my stuffs get deleted upon editing.

I haven't gotten any of these errors, and I can't find anything that would cause them.

Does it say it's version 4.0?

Anyone else have something similar?

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't register. I dunno.

Not just you, it should be fixed now.

I cannot be the only one who cannot check off tuner or other Subtype.

Oh, yup. I found the error and fixed it today.

Still don't know about the others, but I'll look tomorrow.

I've registered and received my verification code but can't find where to enter it, can anyone help?

If you try and login again, it should prompt you for the code.

I'm flying blind here: how exactly do you import cards from here on YCM?

Right click the card in the card maker and go to "View Image" (Or something like that for different browsers)

Copy the URL in the Box in the Submit page.

Archived