Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've tried opening a heap of my decks (about 7 or so), and as near as I can tell, they all get this error:

[[Arg_NullReferenceException]
Arguments: 
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.20913.00&File=mscorlib.dll&Key=Arg_NullReferenceException

at DuelPortalCS.Views.DeckEditor.SQLcli_populatePublicSQLCompleted(Object sender, populateSQLCompletedEventArgs e)
   at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.Service1Client.OnpopulateSQLCompleted(Object state)

drawing cards in duels, doesn't seem to work and when I tried to edit a card, it wouldn't confirm.

in which moment should i click view on my card? when i've finished it on my Maker page ?

Yes.

I've tried opening a heap of my decks (about 7 or so), and as near as I can tell, they all get this error:

drawing cards in duels, doesn't seem to work and when I tried to edit a card, it wouldn't confirm.

Oops, it'll be fixed soon.

i would suggest to fix the whole site before letting us accessing it

I would, if there wasn't just one of me vs a bunch of things that pop up. You guys are the beta testers, for now :P

[Async_ExceptionOccurred]
Arguments:
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.20913.00&File=System.dll&Key=Async_ExceptionOccurred

at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
   at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.createOrVerifyNewUserCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()
   at DuelPortalCS.Views.Register.cli_createUserDone(Object sender, createOrVerifyNewUserCompletedEventArgs e)
   at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.Service1Client.OncreateOrVerifyNewUserCompleted(Object state)

I get this every time I try to register.

[Arg_NullReferenceException]

Arguments: 

Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.20913.00&File=mscorlib.dll&Key=Arg_NullReferenceException

at DuelPortalCS.Views.DuelField.removezImg(ZoneControl zImg)

at DuelPortalCS.Views.DuelField.animationTimer_Tick(ZoneControl sender)

at DuelPortalCS.Views.DuelField.<>c__DisplayClass1a.<addopImgHand>b__19(Object s, EventArgs args)

at DuelPortalCS.Views.ZoneControl.internalAnimationTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at MS.Internal.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(UInt32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args)

at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, Int32 actualArgsTypeIndex, String eventName, UInt32 flags)

Arguments:

Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.20913.00&File=System.dll&Key=Async_ExceptionOccurred

at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.createOrVerifyNewUserCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()

at DuelPortalCS.Views.Register.cli_createUserDone(Object sender, createOrVerifyNewUserCompletedEventArgs e)

at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.Service1Client.OncreateOrVerifyNewUserCompleted(Object state)

I get this every time I try to register.

It seems my email provider failed. This'll take a little longer to fix =(

Yesterday Duel Portal Rocked, today when i upload a card it works , then when i add pic to it and then restart page my card is gone. Can u please fix that :D other than taht everything looks great :D

Your username and card, please?

[Arg_NullReferenceException]
Arguments: 

at DuelPortalCS.Views.DuelField.removezImg(ZoneControl zImg)
   at DuelPortalCS.Views.DuelField.animationTimer_Tick(ZoneControl sender)
   at DuelPortalCS.Views.DuelField.<>c__DisplayClass1a.<addopImgHand>b__19(Object s, EventArgs args)
   at DuelPortalCS.Views.ZoneControl.internalAnimationTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at MS.Internal.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(UInt32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args)
   at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, Int32 actualArgsTypeIndex, String eventName, UInt32 flags)

Is this rare? I'll get on it.

New issues: attempting to Generate from YCM/YugiCo causes the maker to generate the card in a URL format with every space filled with "+" and inserts "TIR2" as a set name regardless; attempting to edit cards effectively erases them from the program.

Thanks for telling me. YCM changes its formatting from time to time.

Can I get some card names that were "erased"?

It seems my email provider failed. This'll take a little longer to fix =(

Your username and card, please?

Is this rare? I'll get on it.

Thanks for telling me. YCM changes its formatting from time to time.

Can I get some card names that were "erased"?

Don't worry about it, I can put them back in easily enough. I just wanted to be sure these problems were addressed.

Arguments: 

Well, this is the error I get. No clue how to fix it. 

Archived