Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

I like Hand Traps :) Which is why Bujins are my second favorite real archetype.

Problem is that Konami is pushing them with more support to make them top tier, They were fine as a decent tier 2~ non-meta deck but at this rate they might become too much. Konami just like to overdo things (if it gets them money).

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an Archetype called "True Ruler" which are DARK Psychic monsters that revolve around being SS'd from the grave and for the most part cannot be SS'd from anywhere else. I'd like to join the tourney. I'm not sure how my deck tiers but its been shown to be rather successful and on extremely off hands terrible.

i have an archetype called "TD -" the deck mainly focuses on the monsters being able to use their effects from attacking. Thing is not all of them play like that though and sometimes i may just destroy someone in one turn with them :P

if i were to be in this tourny i'd like to know when it starts lol

System.ArgumentException

The relative virtual path '*' is not allowed here.

Description: HTTP 500.Error processing request.

Details: Non-web exception. Exception origin (name of application or object): System.Web.

Exception stack trace:
at System.Web.VirtualPathUtility.Normalize (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Web.VirtualPathUtility.GetDirectory (System.String virtualPath, Boolean normalize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Web.VirtualPathUtility.GetDirectory (System.String virtualPath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.GetSection (System.String sectionName, System.String path, System.Web.HttpContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.GetSection (System.String sectionName, System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.GetWebApplicationSection (System.String sectionName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Web.HttpApplication.InitOnce (Boolean full_init) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

This is what I am seeing now.

got in, but couldn't save deck

[Async_ExceptionOccurred]

Arguments: 

Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.20913.00&File=System.dll&Key=Async_ExceptionOccurred

at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()

at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.SaveDeckCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()

at DuelPortalCS.Views.DeckEditor.client_SaveComplete(Object sender, SaveDeckCompletedEventArgs e)

at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.Service1Client.OnSaveDeckCompleted(Object state)[Async_ExceptionOccurred]

Arguments: 

Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.20913.00&File=System.dll&Key=Async_ExceptionOccurred

at DuelPortalCS.Views.DeckEditor.client_SaveComplete(Object sender, SaveDeckCompletedEventArgs e)

at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.Service1Client.OnSaveDeckCompleted(Object state)

It's up, but I'm unable to save Decks as the following comes up.

[Async_ExceptionOccurred]
Arguments: 

at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.Service1Client.OnSaveDeckCompleted(Object state)

It also fails completely when I try to save a new Deck.

Tournament sounds like fun. I'll make some quick fixes for some of the problems, like kanokarob''s graphic problem.

It's up, but I'm unable to save Decks as the following comes up.

Ugh, sorry, that was totally my fault, I forgot to change testing code. It's fixed now.

Tournament sounds like fun. I'll make some quick fixes for some of the problems, like kanokarob''s graphic problem.

Ugh, sorry, that was totally my fault, I forgot to change testing code. It's fixed now.

Also, when generating cards from YCM, it turns all the spaces into plus signs and images/pictures only appear to work for some cards.

Getting this error when trying to log in.

Yup, that was only temporary while i fixed the YCM issue.

Also, when generating cards from YCM, it turns all the spaces into plus signs and images/pictures only appear to work for some cards.

Fixed the plus signs. Can I get a sample URL of a card whose image doesn't work?

I feel like im the only one who has not gotten a verification code since i tried to register. Usually registering in other sites like this there would be an option to have the site resend a verification code or something like that? Either that or the site is down or something and i don't realize it.

Yup, that was only temporary while i fixed the YCM issue.

Fixed the plus signs. Can I get a sample URL of a card whose image doesn't work?

This one works: http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/ycmaker/createcard.php?name=Sabra+Flourish&cardtype=Monster&subtype=effect&attribute=Light&level=4&rarity=Ultimate+Rare&picture=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.yugiohcardmaker.net%2F592094%2F676011293.jpg&circulation=1st+Edition&set1=SABRA&set2=EN001&inset=on&type=Warrior&carddescription=When+this+card+attacks%3A+Toss+a+coin.+When+a+coin+is+tossed+by+a+%22Sabra%22+monster+you+control%3A+You+can+discard+this+card%3B+apply+this+effect%2C+depending+on+the+coin+toss.%0D%0A-+Heads%3A+Add+1+%22Sabra%22+monster+from+your+Deck+to+your+hand.%0D%0A-+Tails%3A+Negate+the+effects+of+one+face-up+card.%0D%0AYou+can+only+activate+1+%22Sabra%22+monster+effect+per+coin+toss.&atk=1900&def=1000&creator=AixDivadis&year=2013&serial=63181325

This one and most of the other ones in my Sabra set don't: http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/ycmaker/createcard.php?name=Sabra+Flourish&cardtype=Monster&subtype=effect&attribute=Light&level=4&rarity=Ultimate+Rare&picture=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.yugiohcardmaker.net%2F592094%2F676011293.jpg&circulation=1st+Edition&set1=SABRA&set2=EN001&inset=on&type=Warrior&carddescription=When+this+card+attacks%3A+Toss+a+coin.+When+a+coin+is+tossed+by+a+%22Sabra%22+monster+you+control%3A+You+can+discard+this+card%3B+apply+this+effect%2C+depending+on+the+coin+toss.%0D%0A-+Heads%3A+Add+1+%22Sabra%22+monster+from+your+Deck+to+your+hand.%0D%0A-+Tails%3A+Negate+the+effects+of+one+face-up+card.%0D%0AYou+can+only+activate+1+%22Sabra%22+monster+effect+per+coin+toss.&atk=1900&def=1000&creator=AixDivadis&year=2013&serial=63181325

EDIT: Nevermind, I realized I can just use the imgur links instead.

All of the sudden, when I try to bring up the DP page, all I'm getting is a blank white screen. I can scroll down just a bit, but there's nothing down there either.

EDIT: And now I'm getting that Application Exception screen again. http://i40.tinypic.com/250qg43.png

Confirming, I was dueling when everything stopped responding, then I reloaded the page for this.

Since the duels are still buggy, could you make the screens that have a list of cards in each section (such as the Deck screen when you click the view button for the Deck) be able to be dragged around? Because I sometimes get into these irritating situations where the window is far too high for me to even select a card out of it to do stuff with.

Oh, and in case nobody else said so yet, the "Reset graphics" button or whatever that helps get rid of the "cards that are still there when they aren't" issue causes my opponent's field to become full of random vanilla monsters in each empty zone (but only the person who presses the button can see them), which causes me to have to press the button between each play to keep track of everything (and in the end, it gets really buggy). Could you do something about that?

I'm having some trouble registering, I put in my email and account details to join, and i've waited over seven hours or so and still haven't received the verification code. I accidentally closed the window, and now it wont let me re-send the verification code with the username I picked (Jack Ike) I'm guessing it's because it's been crashing, but how long is the email supposed to take to be sent?

I'm having some trouble registering, I put in my email and account details to join, and i've waited over seven hours or so and still haven't received the verification code. I accidentally closed the window, and now it wont let me re-send the verification code with the username I picked (Jack Ike) I'm guessing it's because it's been crashing, but how long is the email supposed to take to be sent?

I've actually had the same problem. If you used a yahoo email that might be the case since i used like 4 different yahoo emails to register and none of them had the verification code (wether it be through inbox or spam). I then decided to use my gmail address and luckily was able to get the verification code through my spam folder.

Archived