Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [IC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Kohakuchan19

[color=#4b0082]"F-Fubuki... You made it. Thank you.[/color]" [color=#000000]After finally returning to the real world after being dead for 15 minutes, Yuki felt relief and joy because his plan had gone fully according to plan. [/color][color=#ee82ee]"Don't leave me, okay? Don't leave me ever again...." [/color][color=#000000]Right now, Yuki wished he could enjoy his reunion with Fubuki, but what he saw in the middle of the warehouse took his attention. [/color][color=#000000]Yuki let go of Fubuki's hug and walked slowly towards the unconscious Amber, with Fubuki following close behind. [/color][color=#4b0082]"Amber? Hang in there!" [/color][color=#000000]After trying to wake her up but shaking and rattling her, Yuki decided to check her pulse in order to prepare for the worst. Luckily, it seems that Amber has only fallen unconscious and she's not dead. [/color][color=#4b0082][i]"I could use No.51's power now... But I think it would be best to wait for her to wake up. After all, we have messed with the laws of nature once and I don't want to do it twice."[/i][/color]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#000080][b]"So I was right... Sure your reason is sound... But forget about it! I don't know who the hell told you collecting all of these number cards would save your brother... But you have to know that the risks are too high! Sure there are numbers that a good like Zebulos... But there are a lot of Evil ones too!"[/b][/color]

Seth then Saw Yuki and Fubuki approaching Amber, but realized that they only cared about her well-being, so he let them be. He then turned his attention back to Haruto.

[color=#000080][b]"Besides... I don't think your Brother would appreciate being brought back if he knew you had done so at the Expense of others." [/b][/color]Seth approached Haruto. [color=#000080][b]"And you know what...? I doubt you would really need ALL the numbers.. Just the that has the power to help you... Like those two for instance.. That Yuki fellow was Dead only minutes ago.. then this chick showed up and BAM, he's alive again.. All I'm saying is.. there are other ways!"[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]Meanwhile, in a lone hotel room, Aivea continued to cry over the past day's mistake, consumed by misery and sorrow. Her single Heart Piece was long gone, and all her dueling equipment was strewn across the floor. She no longer wanted anything to [i]do[/i] with the WDC, and as far as she was concerned, it was nothing more than a huge waste of her time. All Aivea wanted to do was go back to her own reality, back to before she fell into that rift, so that she could see her father again. However, she [i]did[/i] seem to have [i]one[/i] [/color][color=#000000]wish on her mind; over that of going back home where so belonged.[/color]

[color=#800080][i]'If only [b]I[/b] could be as strong as Mom was... [b]before[/b] she died,'[/i] [/color][color=#000000]she wished.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]"That can be arranged,"[/b] 91 returned to say. All of a sudden, before Aivea could protest or do anything, her whole body had begun to shimmer with power, before it transformed completely.[/color]

[color=#000000]She was much taller for starters; she normally stood at 5' 5", but now all of a sudden she managed to grow to 6' 4". Her breasts have grown to more than thrice their original size (and they weren't exactly small to begin with!), and her hips and buttocks have grown significantly larger as well.[/color] [color=#000000]As Aivea's body stopped glowing, it soon became obviously that her whole skin had turned pure white, and her eyes had changed completely. The retinas had turned gold. The same could be said about the irises. But the pupils however had gone completely off-white. They also seemed to have shrunk, to about a ninth of their original size. Finally, the number 91 appeared in blood red all over her back, appearing as though it had been burned on. To complete the look, and perhaps to cover up some of her modesty, various red and gold plates situated themselves on her body.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Holy..."[/color][color=#000000] Aivea was stunned, not knowing what to say about her new transformation, and ending up clasping her hands over her mouth, before she finally found something to say, [/color][color=#800080][i]'Wh-... what have you [b]done[/b] to me?"[/i][/color]

[color=#000000][b]"Is that not what you wanted?"[/b] [/color][color=#000000]91 asked.[/color]

[color=#800080][i]'NO!! ...yes,'[/i] [/color][color=#000000]Aivea admitted, [/color][color=#800080][i]'But... I was only a little [b]girl[/b] when I dreamed of this! I...'[/i][/color]

[color=#000000]She cut her telepathic communication with 91 short, however, as she realized that this was her chance to see if she could do a little something. Aivea snapped her fingers, and a lightning bolt could be seen in the far yonder, just outside the window. She was unaware, however, that the bolt had struck down on an abandoned warehouse filled with gasoline.[/color]

((Sorry Pacman, I forgot. Also, Vilepawn is Level 2, not 4.))

Leon almost screamed in joy when Yuki woke up again - [u][color=#800080]"Yuki! God I'm really sorry..." [/color][/u]- Leon then watched in awe as 89 was stolen, Amber fainted and Seth woke up. He then sighed when Seth became paranoid about the cards - [u][color=#800080]"[b]SETH! [/b]Everybody in here is trying to help you. We all love Amber as much as you do, and everybody is trying to help. Yuki died to protect her, and you can see the sacrifice I had to do"[/color][/u] - Leon pointed to his bone and flesh armor- [u][color=#800080]"And one of those numbers, by the way, is mine. And NO ONE, is touching her."[/color] [/u]- The last part was Leon talking to Haruto, when he heard that he wanted to get all 100 numbers.

He turned back to Thomas, and sighed - [u][color=#800080]"Relax, relax. Right now I'm still myself. Sadly, Drake will possess me again at the end of the day...and this time for good. After all, everything to see you guys safe."[/color][/u] - When Terrorking would have been destroyed, Leon rolled a dice, hoping to negate the effect. - [u][color=#800080]"I got a 1...this means Terrorking is gone. Please continue"[/color][/u]

Haruto took a deep breath he knew that Seth was only trying to do what is right but Haruto couldn't take the chance of not collecting all of the numbers and not being able to save his brother.
[color="#0000ff"]"I understand why your scared of the numbers but the only thing I know about my brothers condition is that it is connected to the numbers and collecting the numbers is the only way to save him, though I don't know if Mr. Heartland is ling it is the only hint I have to save him and...he's that way because of me so I'll do anything to save him and that means crushing the numbers, so don't worry about me I'm probably the only person who can handle the numbers."[/color]
After Haruto finished talking he remembered the man with the crest, Haruto knew nothing about it or him but felt that he would see him again.

When the lightning struck the warehouse, Yuki remembered that Amber said that the warehouse was storing some kind of fuel, and as you all know, sparks burn flammable material. [color=#4b0082]"Everyone... I think we must get out of here ASAP. I can smell something burning." [/color][color=#ee82ee]"Couldn't we use No.51's power to wish the flame away? I think that might be a better solution than running away..." [/color][color=#000000]Fubuki interrupted Yuki and told him that No.51 could do save everybody in the warehouse, but what Fubuki did not realize was that No.51 was no longer behind her. She's now just a spirit that can communicate mentally with her owner and has lost his human form. [/color][color=#4b0082]"No, we can't do that." [/color][color=#ee82ee]"Why?" [/color][color=#4b0082]"Have you forgotten what she said before using her ability? She said she can only use it once per owner, and since you have already used it, you cant use her power again." [/color][color=#000000]Yuki's statement put Fubuki back in her place. [/color][color=#4b0082]"Leon! Hurry up and finish that duel already! We have something much more important here!"[/color]

Seth looked to Leon as he spoke. He knew what was up, but still, he was having a hard time trusting Haruto.

[color=#000080][b]"Look Haruto.. I feel for you.. I really do. It's because of me that Amber is hurt... And I hope she can wake up after all of this... But... You don't have the right to just take what you want when she's down like this.. And I know I'm not the only one when I say, I won't let it happen ever a-"[/b][/color]

Suddenly, Lightning had crashed into the building through the hole in the roof, When it touched down, it caught some of the fuel on fire, causing some of the barrels to explode after only a few minutes at a time..

[color=#000080][b]"Whoa! What the hell!?" [/b][/color]Seth turned around and saw that already, half of the building was already on fire, and as each barrel caught fire, it only got worse. [color=#000080][b]"s***! We gotta get out of here.. Pronto!"[/b][/color]

Haruto was surprised when the lighting struck the warehouse and it began to burn and he had to think on his feet, he ran over to Amber and picked her up heading for the exit.
[color="#0000ff"]"I didn't plan to take the numbers until she woke up and I could try to convince her to hand them over but right we need to get her out of here an get her medical treatment, luckily I know a place."[/color]
Haruto didn't expect Seth to just let him take Amber but he knew that they were in a hurry and Seth would help him carry her out, then there was the two people with the number that can bring back the dead Haruto thought that he would need to get a hold of that but not right then there were more important things to do.

Thomas nodded. [b]"Sorry about overreacting. But...he's gonna possess you at the end of the day? I'm surprised he's even waiting...well, I'm not complaining about extra time. Now then...I want to kill some more monsters...so Minimum Ray will attack Vilepawn, and both monsters will die! Go, Minimum Ra- oh god!"[/b] The exclamation was brought on by a bolt of lightning smashing through the roof, and striking something in the building. Thomas instantly smelled burning. [b]"What was THAT?! And wait, didn't Amber saw that the warehouse is full of gasoline? That's reeeeeally not good. Leon, can you get rid of these firewalls so we can get out? Or not...?"[/b]

[color=#000080][b]"s***..! Everyone Lets get out of here!" [/b][/color]Seth started to run after Haruto, but by the time they got to the door, There was another explosion which caused a beam to crash down in front of them, taking some barrels down with it. The Door was blocked. [color=#000080][b]"Well that's just fantastic...." [/b][/color]Seth tried to look around in hopes of finding another way out, but the only way her could think of was the hole in the cieling. There were Windows too of course, but by going for those he would have to risk getting blown up himself, as most of the barrels were placed by the windows. [color=#000080][b]"The flames are only getting higher at this point... That hole is the only sure way out.. but How do we get up there..." [/b][/color]He looked over to Leon and Neo and still couldn't believe that they were dueling it out still. [b][color=#000080]"Are you two INSANE!? Stop Dueling and Help us get the hell out of here!!"[/color][/b]

They had to think fast, otherwise they would either be burned alive, or sufficate from lack of oxygen.

[u][color=#800080]"Damn...this place!"[/color][/u] - Quickly, the whole place was on fire. The circle of Leon's black fire stood tall, avoiding the regular fire to get near them -[color=#800080][u] "Sorry...Thomas. This duel must end, and I'm not letting you out yet."[/u][/color] - Yami Leon sighed when Minimum Ray attacked Vilepawn, generating a double kill. - [u][color=#800080]"I must say, this trip to the abandoned warehouse could have gone better."[/color][/u] - Leon looked at Seth struggling to find a way out, and looked at the other side, in shame - [u][color=#800080]"You worry about Amber! If you let something happen to her...I'd have to kill you. Please end your turn, Thomas! "[/color][/u]

[color=#4b0082]"He's right! Your duel is of no importance right now! Stop this nonsense and help us out already!" [/color]Right now, the flames have surrounded Yuki and Fubuki, blocking their escape path. [color=#ee82ee]"I-I'm scared... W-we wont die here, right?" [/color][color=#000000]Fubuki is still young and have never experienced such a situation before, so she became petrified in fear and stopped moving altogether. [/color][color=#4b0082]"It's alright. Just stay calm.. I'm here, remember?" [/color][color=#000000]Yuki tried to comfort Fubuki, but it seems that she was too terrified to even respond to Yuki's words. [/color][color=#4b0082][i]"If only I have 44's power... I could save everyone... Damn! I should have thought of another way to keep 44 in his leash!" [/i][/color][color=#000000]As the flames started to get even higher, Yuki decided that he will have to stay where he is and protect Fubuki no matter wha[/color]t. [color=#4b0082][i]"Crap... I feel like Kr**lin now..." [/i][/color][color=#000000]As Yuki tried to figure out a way to get everyone out of the place, a large chunk of the roof fell towards Fubuki. [/color][color=#4b0082][i]"I need to save her... I need to save everyone... I have to protect everyone!" [/i][/color][color=#000000]Moments before the chunk hit Fubuki, it suddenly became suspended mid-air by an invisible force. [/color][color=#000000][b][u][i]"That was close..." [/i][/u][/b][/color][color=#000000]Yuki's wish to save everyone caused No.44's card to duplicate and create another version of itself, called C44. C44's power gave Yuki the ability to manipulate humans and objects using telekinesis, which is what saved Fubuki from certain death. [/color]

[color=#4B0082][i]"W-what the?" [/i][/color]
[b][u][i][color=#000000]"I've come to give you my power, but I won't have to control you."[/color][/i][/u][/b]
[color=#4b0082][i]"44! You're still alive?! But how?!"[/i][/color]
[b][u][i][color=#000000]"Your death didn't exactly kill me. It transformed me to my full form. But don't worry, I'm not evil anymore."[/color][/i][/u][/b]
[i][color=#4b0082]"I don't believe you!"[/color][/i]
[i][b][u]"That's completely up to you to believe or not."[/u][/b][/i]

After having a telepathic conversation with C44, Yuki threw the chunk he catch earlier towards the wall, creating a path for Seth and Co. to escape safely. [color=#4b0082]"Go. We'll be fine." [/color][color=#000000]After telling Seth to escape with everyone else, Yuki used his power to levitate Fubuki and himself out of the burning warehouse. [/color][color=#ee82ee]"I-I..." [/color][color=#4b0082]"Don't worry, you're safe for now." [/color][color=#000000]Yuki and Fubuki decided to watch the drama continue mid-air, directly above the warehouse.[/color]

[color=#000080][b]"Watch out!" [/b][/color]Called Seth as he saw part of the ceiling fall, but was amazed as he saw it had suddenly stopped falling. Then Responded to Yuki's words. [color=#000080][b]"Alright..." [/b][/color]Seth then took Amber from Haruko and into his arms. [color=#000080][b]"I got her... Lets get out of here...!" [/b][/color]Seth turned for a moment and saw two more children in the room. (Mikey and Blazey) [color=#000080][b]"Hurry! This way before this place falls apart!"[/b][/color]

Seth then lead everyone else out of the Warehouse but didn't go too far from it. Seth wanted to make sure that everyone else had gotten out okay. He looked up to see Yuki and his sister in the air.. It had gotten dark outside by now, and The bright Flames radiating from the building could be seen from all around town like a torch. Including the Purple, Blackish Flames surrounding Leon and Neo. [color=#000080][b]"Those idiots..! HEY!!! If you care about what happens! You better come out of there ALIVE! Both of you!"[/b][/color]

[b]"Hm...so I guess we aren't getting out of here if you're not going to get rid of the fire..."[/b] Thomas heard some yelling in the background, but ignored it. He watched as Minimum Ray and Vilepawn were destroyed. [b]"Well, at least the rest of the people here have a good chance of getting out. You say you want be to end my turn, right? Well, I'll set another card, and then I guess I will." [/b]He swallowed. [i]"Ugh...this is not good, is it. We're still trapped in here, even if the actual fire can't get to us right now. When the duel ends, will I get out of here a live? More importantly, what about Leon? And if we do survive...Shark Drake will possess Leon at the end of the day..."[/i]

Neo's Status:
Life Points: 2800
Field: Poisoner (backrow), 2 s/t
Hand: 3
V-Heroes in Grave: Minimum Ray, Vyon

Dorian spent the entire time watching things unfold from the shadows. Monsters showing up, friends trying to help, people dying and being revived, betrayal,love, this was all playing out like some anime crossed with a telenovela all that was missing was people just slapping each other. Fortunately everyone felt the need to talk loudly so while no one saw him he was able to learn a little something about everyone else. Unfortunately everyone else has super powers, in this sea of demons, possessed people, and "Number Holders" he might just be the only normal person here. Some people can even bring back the dead apparently. Figuring out a way to combat such overwhelming odds would take some planning.

When the fires started and the once dead man (Yuki) made a hole in the wall for everyone to escape the thought did cross Dorian's mind for a second to go out but that would mean revealing himself to everybody and there is no way he could let that happen even if everyone was distracted by the prospect of dying. Besides though Dorian does not have a super power of sorts he does have Butler. Butler who had been stationed on the ceiling outside the warehouse looking in was able to see the lightning bolt strike the warehouse he immediately moved into action. He scaled down the side of the building on the wall behind Dorian (Dorian being on the opposite end warehouse than the hole everyone else used to escape) and set charges a safe distance away from Dorian and made his own hole in the wall for Dorian to get out of.

Outside and a safe distance away from the warehouse.

*cough* *cough*
[color=#ff8c00]My clothes are ruined [/color]Dorian said jokingly. Butler and Star could not help but chuckle a little.
[color=#800000]Sir what about that boy I disposed of earlier?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]I don't know lets hope he was an orphan and move on with our lives. He did serve a purpose though[/color] Dorian pulls out his complete heart set [color=#ff8c00]so lets thank him for his sacrifice.[/color]
[color=#ffd700]What are you going to do about all of those powerful numbers out there you see what they can do?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Wow do you have no confidence in yourself? I have two Numbers and from the looks of it you two shall be enough. Now lets get a taxi and get back to our hotel I need to take a shower. I feel those people might have stained me with their mediocrity.[/color]
[color=#ffd700]Why a taxi Butler has been doing fine committing felonies for you thus far?[/color] She said with hint of bitter sarcasm.
[color=#ff8c00]Pause...watch your tone 1. And 2, with this whole fire thing, police and fire trucks are sure to be coming around I don't really have time to deal with that.[/color]

Butler proceeds to hail a taxi for the two and they head back to there hotel.

Haruto was surprised when Seth had taken Amber out of his arms but still followed him out of the building and they stopped and both Haruto and Seth checked on the other people from the building, Haruto was surprised to see two people in the air but then he turned back over to Seth and after taking a deep breath decided what he should do next.
[color=#0000FF]"I know you don't trust me but I doubt any hospital will be able to help her but I have a place that might be able to, otherwise she might never wake, so it is time for you to choose will you trust me and see if we can help her or risk having her sleep forever...wait that is just like, no it can't be the same thing. Just we need to decide from here sorry for spacing out there but really those are your only choices right now."[/color]

[color=#800080][u]"Okay, I guess...they are fine now. Sigh...Amber still has Sonya."[/u][/color] - Leon shook it off and drew his next card (4 cards in hand). He was trying hard not to laugh out loud - [u][color=#800080]"Oh, my dear friend. You'll be the first to witness my Number's full power...and since there is nobody else here..."[/color][/u] - Leon had forgotten about Mikey and Blazey - [color=#800080][u]"I can show it to you."[/u][/color]

[u][color=#800080]"First I activate my face-down, Trap Stun! No traps in my way this turn. Now I activate from my hand Monster Reborn! Come back, Terrorking! Also, I normal Summon Infernalqueen Archfiend!"[/color][/u] - a blue light shone, and Terrorking revived. Also, a she-devil wearing a purple cape appeared next to him.

[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#800080][u][i][b]"At this moment!"[/b][/i][/u][/color][/font][/size] - suddenly, Shadowknight, Terrorking, and Infernalqueen became 3 black orbs that started orbiting around, forming a fast, giant vortex. The force generated by the vortex created a wind that blew away Leon's black flame, leaving him and Thomas in the middle of the natural fire. It also started releasing debris from the walls, weakening the warehouse even more - [size=3][i][b][u][color=#800080][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"Show yourself, Number 32! The deep sea king of overwhelming powers from the depth! Use those fangs to crush everything in sight! Marine Biting Dragon, Shark Drake!"[/font][/color][/u][/b][/i][/size][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=2]- [/size][/font]The vortex imploded, and from inside appeared a huge monster, so big that it almost reached the ceiling. It was the evil beast Leon remembered so well....Drake -[b][u] "It's good to meet again...THOMAS!"[/u][/b] - The monster roared, and turned his head to Leon - [b][u]"As you order"[/u][/b] - Leon nodded, and pointed at the ceiling - [b][u][color=#800080]"Attack! Lustful Blast!" [/color][/u][/b]- Drake opened his mouth, and the aura around Leon started to be drained inside. Afterwards, Drake roared at Thomas, while shooting a wave of black fire at him.

[b]Thomas LP: 2800>0 (assuming no response)[/b]

Seth was having a hard time deciding one what to do. He wanted to make sure that Amber's friends would all be okay, but He also knew that Amber needed Medical Attention too. It seemed though, that Leon was about to finish things, and then they would be out in no time. In the end, He decided to wait.

[color=#000080][b]"I have no objection to helping Amber get better.. But I can't abandon her friends! We're staying right here until I know for sure those two will be alright too."[/b][/color]

[color=#008080][i]"I wish I could tell them Amber would be alright.. She's just exhausted from everything that's happened.."[/i][/color]
[i][color=#40e0d0]"I hope Leon will be alright... Without me.. There's no one to keep Shark from taking over all over again..."[/color][/i]
[i][color=#008080]"I'm sorry to say my dear.. But Something tells me Leon was never truly free..."[/color][/i]
[i][color=#40e0d0]"... I wish that weren't true... My poor Leon..."[/color][/i]

Zebulos and Sonya embraced as the reality of the situation had set in. But they would find a way to set Leon free... At least they were hoping they could.

[color=#4b0082][i]"Don't look so down you two. If Seth could be freed from such a heinous number like 89... Surely We can do the same for Leon."[/i][/color]
[i][color=#40e0d0]"You DO have a point Galaxy Queen... But..."[/color][/i]
[i][color=#008080]"Until Amber wakes up, and regains her strength, there's no way WE can do anything to stop Shark Drake..."[/color][/i]
[i][color=#4b0082]"Well Phooey... I guess you're right... I just wish there was something we could do as we are now.."[/color][/i]
[i][color=#008080]"We all do..."[/color][/i]
[i][color=#40e0d0]"Leon! You better Keep fighting it until we find a way to beat Shark!"[/color][/i]

Haruto understood where Seth was coming from and decided to call in Espada they may not be on the best terms but he would help out in this situation even with out any of the details.
[color=#0000FF]"Espada, it's me Haruto I need you to come to my current location there is a warehouse on fire and some duelists are still inside I need you to come here with a rescue crew."[/color]
[color="#ff0000"]"Fine, but you better be there when I get there I don't want you disappearing on us again."[/color]
​After Espada finished his sentence Haruto hung up and looked over to Seth, at the same time Espada called in the incident and began heading to were Haruto had called him from.
[color=#0000ff]"Your friends should be find now the reffs should be here in a little while, and it would be a good idea for us not to be I might be willing to wait to get a hold of her numbers but I can't say the same for the reffs."[/color]

After seeing everyone escaping the building, Yuki and Fubuki glided down towards Seth and co. [color=#000000]He also overheard Haruto's conversation with Seth and decided to step in and offer a way out. [/color][color=#4b0082]"Well, in case you didn't notice, Fubuki's numbers can grant one of wish of it's owner. If she gave me No.51, maybe, just maybe, I can snap Amber out of her coma." [/color][color=#000000]Shortly after Yuki's statement, Fubuki handed No.51[/color] to Yuki even without him asking for it. She is still shaken due to the trauma, but at least it's not at bad as she was inside the warehouse. [color=#4b0082]"Alright, let's try this out..." [/color][color=#000000]After No.51 was given to him, Yuki immediately set to work and tried to call upon No.51 in order to help Amber. But whatever he tried, No.51 wouldn't appear. He soon gave up and returned No.51 to Fubuki. [/color][color=#4b0082]"That didn't work... Looks like the hospital is the only choice... But 44 wrecked a lot of the hospital, so I can't guarantee you guys anything." [/color]

Seth was a little disappointed when Yuki was unable to use 51's power to heal Amber. But he figured that maybe it was the type of thing where the number might need rest itself, before it can use it's power again.

[color=#000080][b]"Don't sweat it Yuki.. You've done enough.. If it wasn't for you we'd be barbequed." [/b][/color]He looked down to Amber, who actually looked rather peaceful [color=#000080][b]"Alright... I'm going to go with This guy to get help For Amber... He says he knows people with a medical facility. Here's my number, I'm going to stick with her until she wakes up so if you need to know her status, just give me a call."[/b][/color]

He then turned to Haruto

[color=#000080][b]"Alright.. Lets get out of here.. But don't think this means you're getting her numbers or that other guy's number just cause you're helping us.."[/b][/color]

Haruto watched as Number 51 failed to heal the girl this disappointed him because he had hoped that if it had helped her then it might have been able to help Kaito but still maybe her condition could help him find out something about his brother.
[color=#0000ff]"Okay come with me, the facility isn't to far from hear."[/color]
Haruto began walking in the direction of the facility his brother was at(Kaito's base in the anime)
At the base Haruto activated his D-Gazer and the doors opened and he went to the room his brother was in, inside there were 2 beds 1 had his bother hooked up to machines and the other one had the same equipment but no one in it.
[color=#0000ff]"You just have to put her on the bed and it will check her vitals and proceed with any treatment she may need including life support."[/color]
Haruto looked over to his brother with a sorrowful expression as he remembered when he was first brought there.

At around the same time Espada had reached the warehouse and firefighting crews had already arrived he didn't know if there was still anybody there but it was obvious that Haruto wasn't.

Seth placed his unconscious friend on the bed, and removed her goggles, setting them on a small table beside her. He noticed that Haruto looked to what he could only guess was his OLDER brother. Seth was almost filled with a sense of dread as he looked back to Amber, hoping that She wasn't going to be this way forever...

[color=#000080][b]"So what are they going to do exactly...?" [/b][/color]Seth asked as he looked to Amber's Backpack. He knew her Deck Box was inside. He picked up the backpack and held on to it. [color=#000080][b]"I'm just going to hold on to this.. I don't want anyone digging in Amber's stuff.. I know how things work in hospitals... They're gonna put her in one of those gown things, and somebody is likely to have sticky fingers."[/b][/color]

Dorian and Butler finally made it to the hotel as Dorian bolted towards his suite to change out the filth Butler noticed that there was a package waiting for them at the hotel Lobby. while Dorian was safe taking a shower Butler went to check out this "package." Of course he opened it to make sure it was a bomb or anything, but what was actually inside could have arguably been worse for Dorian. When Butler came back into the room Dorian already had his deck laid out on the bed in a full robe and giant Kung-Fu Panda movie slippers talking to Star and trying to fix his deck up.

[color=#ffd700]Really you have on giant fluffy movie slippers?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Did you notice that your hate was showing? You should go get that checked out.[/color]
[color=#ffd700]Anywho why not use Northwemko I like her and you can make a good lockdown with her and Village.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Yeah but getting her, the ritual, and support to keep her alive takes away from you and your clan and I like the deck thinning aspect it kind flows with Junon the Magical MVP. [/color]

Star squinted at Dorian making an angry face but Dorian snickered because he knew she was just jealous. At that moment they both looked as Butler walked through the door with mail and both noticed Butlers blank expression.

[color=#ff8c00]What's wrong?[/color]
[color=#800000]Sir you have a package from...your father.[/color]
At that moment Dorian's felt something he hadn't felt in a long time...fear.[color=#ff8c00] No you're lying that's impossible.[/color] Dorian said trying to sound nonchalant. [color=#ff8c00]I mean he doesn't even know where I am unless..you've been reporting in to him haven't you?[/color]
[color=#800000]Of course sir, Its not all bad though.[/color]..Butler found himself interrupted.
[color=#ff8c00]OMG I'M DEAD!! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING! OKay okay calm down maybe we can appease him some how for whatever I did wrong this time?[/color]
[color=#800000]Sir he isn't mad he just wants you to do somethings while in this tournament.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]I know but you know I hate doing his work for him I thought he learned this lesson the last time when he tried to use uncle to be the king of games.[/color]

Dorian hands Butler a list of demands from his adopted father, Dorian quickly reads it and roles his eyes in annoyance.

[color=#800000]I didn't know that a relative of Seto Kaiba's was in the tournament I guess you should go and challenge her.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]That's like saying go step on an ant hill. Sure you can do it, but do you really want to waste the energy and time to go over there and do it. Anyway whats in the box[/color]? Dorian opened a box and saw what could easily be hundreds of playing cards. [color=#ff8c00]Well now look at this daddy may not have to die after all[/color]. After closer inspection of some of the cards he gasp which is an odd reaction for him. [color=#ff8c00]Now this makes everything a little more interesting.[/color]

Haruto watched as Seth held onto Amber's back pack it was pretty obvious that all her valuables including her deck and more importantly her numbers were inside it but that could wait as he read a display that came up from the bed with his D-Gazer and as he studied her condition he sighed.
[color="#0000ff"]"Well I have good news and bad news, the good news is that her condition isn't the same as my brother's so she will wake up, the bad news is that she is essentially in a state of super exaction so I don't know how long it will take for her to wake up maybe 5 minutes maybe 3 days but she should be fine, oh and you don't have to worry this isn't a hospital it is more of a...private facility, no one else uses it besides me so you shouldn't have to worry about sticky fingers at least until she wakes up, her name's Amber right do you mind telling me about her and your connection to the numbers?"[/color]

Archived