YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was $20 and I gave it to you. I'm honestly a bit surprised it lasted that long.

Eh, true. Then again it has proven it's worth more than once, even broken, by scaring some of my friends when I show it to them.

They have a right to fear me . . . .

So does anyone else play Minecraft? I know DF does and only when Kakashi makes him, but I'm curious.

*Slowly pushes Striker to the side.*

Hey, Kyng makes me play too. 'Course it's Kaka's server so he's still there. I could never really get behind the hype of Minecraft or any game those guys want to play for that matter. I suppose it may be due to being a story oriented guy or never really into the whole survival/building stuff. Well, moreso the second. I can't ignore my love for Risk of Rain or Hammerwatch.

Sounds like a lot of bullshit to go through for something not even worth it.

Well that depends on what you'd consider "worth it". I really don't have any other games I can play with my cousin since we live too far apart so Minecraft is one of the only games we can play together.

I have the story of a time I amused myself by building a 49x49 island in the sky, with a solid stone floor and solid stone chains mooring it diagonally from all four corners. Before this thing went into all the Exp stuff it did now. In my day Skeletons didn't ride on Spiders.

Archived