YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just prefer using Light & Darkness because that's what I used to use long ago. Habits are so hard to break, but it would be a waste of understanding of the concept to not use it.

And you guys did huh? Guess I didn't give you all enough credit.

Swords are boring. When blades shaped like uncircumcised dicks look remotely threatening, let me know.

I . . . uh . . . what? You lost me . . .

But I'll concede that swords are kind of boring. And generic. But, hey, it's what I've always used.

And stop facepalming my backstory...

YOU CANNOT COMMAND ME!!!

facepalm.jpg

I just prefer using Light & Darkness because that's what I used to use long ago. Habits are so hard to break, but it would be a waste of understanding of the concept to not use it.

Okay I have to ask . . . .

I've never used light or darkness in any of my fights. So, why or what does those two do that everyone enjoys so much about them?

Axe and shield combo is still best.

Dual revolvers, bro. Also, I'm considering attempting a baseball bat and revolver combo.

I actually thought the name sounded cool enough, but that;s just my opinion.

Stanzas is awesome, don't get me wrong.

I'm not going to argue about this anymore.

This isn't an argument. It's me telling you I don't practice ever and I was totally whooping your ass.

Yeah, uh, it was kind of obvious. I just never said anything about it because I've seen and fought other people who use illusions and summoned weapons.

Oh for the love of . . .

Striker! And you were doing so well!!!

He really wasn't though.

Sword. Swords for the win.

They're alright.

Swords are boring. When blades shaped like uncircumcised dicks look remotely threatening, let me know.

Thar, we should talk about this. There's some African weapon I forget the name of that is meant to look like a giant dick to intimidate enemies and it's rad as all hell.

I . . . uh . . . what? You lost me . . .

But I'll concede that swords are kind of boring. And generic. But, hey, it's what I've always used.

I prefer axes because

A.) They look cooler.

B.) Their head weight gives them increased inertia in swings, dealing more damage.

C.) It's still a bladed weapon, just like a sword.

D.) You can still block with an axe. All it takes is the right material and/or coordination of defense.

Light and Darkness possess a deep underlying meaning to them that elevates them above typical elements. The both of them stand above the other 6 as they are the embodiments of the universe as we know it. In other words: Light stands for the force of creation, and Darkness stands for the force of destruction. And as such uniting the two is the ultimate sign of power outside of just using Time and Space.

Oh hey the hotel is still around would you look at that.

So if I'm reading right I just have to ask for a room...

Well I don't need anything too fancy. A simple dog house out back should suffice. But eh what the heck, let's go with room 333.

Anyway, until my acceptance and all of that is decided and such I'll go back to watching the madness unfold.

Dual revolvers, bro. Also, I'm considering attempting a baseball bat and revolver combo.

I'm taking more about a fantasy setting, but in a modern-day theme, that combo would definitely trump all.

Thar, we should talk about this. There's some African weapon I forget the name of that is meant to look like a giant dick to intimidate enemies and it's rad as all hell.

I'm interested, as the keywords "african dick weapon" doesn't give me any promising results on Google.

Well I don't need anything too fancy. A simple dog house out back should suffice. But eh what the heck, let's go with room 333.

Anyway, until my acceptance and all of that is decided and such I'll go back to watching the madness unfold.

Andx? Long time no see. O.O

This isn't an argument. It's me telling you I don't practice ever and I was totally whooping your ass.

I'm so tempted to just knock you across the room right now . . . . .

I prefer axes because

A.) They look cooler.

B.) Their head weight gives them increased inertia in swings, dealing more damage.

C.) It's still a bladed weapon, just like a sword.

D.) You can still block with an axe. All it takes is the right material and/or coordination of defense.

A. That is a matter of opinion. I like the look of Chinese Hook Swords- reason why I use them as well as their versatility.

B. Can't argue that.

C. True

D. True, but swords can block and then immediately attack. An axe cannot attack immediately after it defends. Not only that but if you miss with an axe you cannot immediately switch into a defensive stance.

Light and Darkness possess a deep underlying meaning to them that elevates them above typical elements. The both of them stand above the other 6 as they are the embodiments of the universe as we know it. In other words: Light stands for the force of creation, and Darkness stands for the force of destruction. And as such uniting the two is the ultimate sign of power outside of just using Time and Space.

So . . . it's just a show of power?

Andx? ANDX!?

When . . . where . . . . How did you get out of the box!?

I mean . . .

*ahem*

Your room is still available and you can comment any time you please.

D. True, but swords can block and then immediately attack. An axe cannot attack immediately after it defends. Not only that but if you miss with an axe you cannot immediately switch into a defensive stance.

That's why I have a back-up favorite weapon: Pretty sure you know what a Bat'leth is, right?

Love how the name change throws people off and sure enough they go and check my profile for the name change history.

Anyway, thank you. I'll probably lurk more than post but if things stay crazy who knows.

I'm taking more about a fantasy setting, but in a modern-day theme, that combo would definitely trump all.

​In a fantasy setting I'd probably go with a bow and arrow. Gauntlets are also a good option.

I'm interested, as the keywords "african dick weapon" doesn't give me any promising results on Google.

I don't know how that wouldn't.

I'm so tempted to just knock you across the room right now . . . . .

And because your spacial awareness is so poor I'd trip you.

A. That is a matter of opinion. I like the look of Chinese Hook Swords- reason why I use them as well as their versatility.

B. Can't argue that.

C. True

So . . . it's just a show of power?

That's pretty much what you guys are into.

How do you even use that thing!? It seems to be not only two handed but completely unweildable.

One of my friend's mother had a replica on display in his house. She pulled it off to demonstrate.

One of the most practical defense methods with a Bat'leth is to block by holding it semi-vertically, then use the hand holding the bottom-most grip to do an uppercut on the defenseless body that's left open from the block hold.

Love how the name change throws people off and sure enough they go and check my profile for the name change history.

Anyway, thank you. I'll probably lurk more than post but if things stay crazy who knows.

I'll admit to falling for that. I thought it might be just someone else using the motif you're renown for.

And you can post whenever you want.

And because your spacial awareness is so poor I'd trip you.

That's pretty much what you guys are into.

I prefer the term "intimidation". You don't want to fight what you know, or at least think, you can't beat without serious injury.

I also would like to point out I have tried to learn healing type magic/whatever and almost consecutively fail in my attempts.

[hurls a book at your head]

One of my friend's mother had a replica on display in his house. She pulled it off to demonstrate.

One of the most practical defense methods with a Bat'leth is to block by holding it semi-vertically, then use the hand holding the bottom-most grip to do an uppercut on the defenseless body that's left open from the block hold.

Okay if I imagined that right that'd be easy disemboweling of your opponent.

Okay if I imagined that right that'd be easy disemboweling of your opponent.

Yep, pretty much.

Also, as an engineering student, I can always alter the design to give it dual-wielding properties by pulling it apart. It'd basically look like Scyther.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but will you train me?

Seriously, Striker. Earth. We don't need more Light and Dark boners in this world.

I'll admit to falling for that. I thought it might be just someone else using the motif you're renown for.

You didn't realize it was Andx?

And you can post whenever you want.

I prefer the term "intimidation". You don't want to fight what you know, or at least think, you can't beat without serious injury.

I also would like to point out I have tried to learn healing type magic/whatever and almost consecutively fail in my attempts.

Knowing what I'm facing allows me to think of a way to deal with it when the time comes. Randomly jumping into the air, flying around, and firing arrows of light at me is surprising as fuck and hard to counter on the spot.

True intimidation comes from attitude and demeanor. Giving the impression to your enemy before you do anything that you are not to be f*cked with.

[hurls a book at your head]

*Catches the book.*

Yep, pretty much.

Also, as an engineering student, I can always alter the design to give it dual-wielding properties by pulling it apart. It'd basically look like Scyther.

Thought so.

That'd be a pretty cool idea. In fact why not just make a Scyther armor suit? Now I kind of want to see that as a cosplay (Oo)

*checks the internet*

Meh, noting too good.

But I found this:

resized_philosoraptor-meme-generator-if-

You didn't realize it was Andx?

I thought it was, but he doesn't post often enough that I could be 100% certain.

Randomly jumping into the air, flying around, and firing arrows of light at me is surprising as f*** and hard to counter on the spot.

Didn't I do that in one of our matches?

*Catches the book.*

D*mn it . . . . i should've rigged it to explode or something.

Archived