YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

Jake, I don't think you'd be a good fit for Custom Cards. And really, undying hate? Aren't you a mod on another forum? And thanks btw.

OH! Custom Cards? Yeah I'd be a horrible Moderator for that portion (XD)

And yeah I'm a Moderator on another website . . . but either way I'm mostly just kidding and/or surprised you were elected one.

Jake, you are one of the people who I feel should never, EVER have mod powers.

Let me make this clear, I don't like Striker being a mod. I feel like it's a very, very questionable decision. But, I'll trust the mod team's gut on this. If it doesn't work out, I can't say I expected worse.

I would fight TOOTH AND CLAW to make sure you never got a modding position. I would be the most active person in any discussion concerning you as a mod.

that is all

Love you too Kazooie.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be jealous, to be perfectly frank. Striker, you are now, an almighty janitor, because RC is a cesspool. A cesspool of unrelenting stupid and ignrence. I bid you good luck Striker, you're going to need it. Because, if that section made Black break; I simply can't wait to see what happens to you.

Yeah, I can't even sh*t on Jake's modding potential anymore. Not when even Striker is apparently a suitable mod.

Oh don't worry you still can.

You can consider Striker to be an experiment. A mod on probation if you will. The idea is that his whole improvement of the section plan should work better with powers.

If it doesn't, well;

palpa1.jpg

I dunno, for me I just don't really get much of the impression from Striker that I'd actually have to experiment to see whether or not he's cut out to be a mod. It's more or less one of those "Giving A Guy With More Of A Power Obsession And Delusion Than Jake Isn't A Good Idea" kind of thing. Then again I also don't know of this ingenious plan or the general tone of CC and how it suddenly turns the normally spineless forum goer Striker into the amazing Magnificient Bastard so I'll just sit back and wait for what should be an inevitable collapse of hubris. Hopefully it won't be mine.

Yeah, all he realistically gets out of it right now is access to the Mod forums where they insult non-mods.

Yeah it's kind of a let down (XD)
Like I said I was given a Moderator job on another website and I couldn't help but laugh when I saw all of "things" I was able to do I could never do before.
Delete flagged pictures!? Wow no one flags anything . . .

Delete spam!? Talk about doing it so many times you want to punch someone through their computer screen (XP)

But I'm still doing it regardless.

It's more or less one of those "Giving A Guy With More Of A Power Obsession And Delusion Than Jake Isn't A Good Idea" kind of thing.

Power obsession and delusion?

I prefer the term "megalomaniac" thank you very much! (XD)

Speaking of megalomania has anyone seen "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" yet?

I know DF said he used to, or only does, play Minecraft when Kakashi pesters him into it . . .

But does anyone else play Minecraft?

I'm able to now, but I have no interest in it anymore.

Only time I show any interest is when Achievement Hunter does Let's Plays for it.

What mods have you put on it?

Lucky Block, Slenderman, furniture, Herobrine, and airships. Never really played much cause my old computer lagged like sh*t, but I never really had fun with it either way, so I just decided not to bother.

Yeah, multiplayer Minecraft is much more fun, but only a handful of people here actually play it let alone have a server. There are also a good percentage of those people who don't think about inviting me to a game.

I know DF said he used to, or only does, play Minecraft when Kakashi pesters him into it . . .

But does anyone else play Minecraft?

Actually, I "taught" a couple classes on Minecraft this past week for summer camp.

Minecraft Engineering and Minecraft Math.

It was interesting...

And there needs to be a Deadpool movie; I just wish Marvel had his rights, not Fox.

And there needs to be a Deadpool movie; I just wish Marvel had his rights, not Fox.

Just give Disney some time. They'll acquire everything eventually. Once they merge with Google and take over the world that is.

Actually, I "taught" a couple classes on Minecraft this past week for summer camp.

Minecraft Engineering and Minecraft Math.

It was interesting...

Taught? How so?

Well Fox can do it. I mean that might actually be a working trailer since Fox is taking it down everywhere it pops up. Still surprised that the version I have is still up. (o~o)

Just give Disney some time. They'll acquire everything eventually. Once they merge with Google and take over the world that is.

Too true

• 3 weeks later...

Archived