YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm honestly surprised Jake made me a boss with my own gang. Quite surprised. XD

Define "boss". You're a glorified weapons merch if anything else. Hell! Not even your own "teammates" like you very much (XD)

Um, le cliffhanger says hi. Gotta love chapters ending with cliffhangers XD

Always try to cut the chapters off around the same length and with a cliff hanger.

Don't be mean to Striker, people. He has a disorder.

But it's kind of a thing here, like how the Hotel has no third floor or that DF constantly complains about DEF yet still reads it. There is just somethings that keep going on and on and on for as long as everyone is here.

Define "boss". You're a glorified weapons merch if anything else. Hell! Not even your own "teammates" like you very much (XD)

If that was the intention, then I am very underwhelmed with my cameo.

But it's kind of a thing here, like how the Hotel has no third floor or that DF constantly complains about DEF yet still reads it. There is just somethings that keep going on and on and on for as long as everyone is here.

And Lora dropping in to make everything you say significantly more interesting. *snicker snicker*

Define "boss". You're a glorified weapons merch if anything else. 

I'm honestly not even sure why you gave him that sort of position. Since when is Striker and weapons a thing?

Always try to cut the chapters off around the same length and with a cliff hanger.

A month of waiting for jack sh*t impressive. No, seriously.

The 25th is typically a very dull day for me.

And Lora dropping in to make everything you say significantly more interesting. *snicker snicker*

F*ck, this is so true.

If that was the intention, then I am very underwhelmed with my cameo.

Trust me when I say this, you're cameo is going to be expanded upon a bit . . .

F*ck, this is so true.

You know considering I don't reply much anymore...............I mean, seriously?

Also, Jake, if anyone's gonna be any kind of weapons merch, it should be either me or Desu.

Well DF is kind of a weapons person, but he is a vigilante. You'll see why you weren't made "the boss" soon enough.

Also, Jake, if anyone's gonna be any kind of weapons merch, it should be either me or Desu.

Technically it's an old thing of mine that I'd sell the weapons I make.

Trust me when I say this, you're cameo is going to be expanded upon a bit . . .

Dude, saying we got a character that does stuff only goes so far.

You know considering I don't reply much anymore...............I mean, seriously?

Yes.

Well DF is kind of a weapons person, but he is a vigilante. You'll see why you weren't made "the boss" soon enough.

And a psychologist. And he wrote a top selling book. Nobuo does a lot of things.

• 2 weeks later...

And a psychologist. And he wrote a top selling book. Nobuo does a lot of things.

Psychologist my ass . . . no license. As for the top selling book I'd say that it was because of the "Inactive Fad" that everyone was interested in.

Has anyone heard of the new Smash Brothers playable characters that have been announced or the new Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire mega evolutions?

Has anyone heard of the new Smash Brothers playable characters that have been announced or the new Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire mega evolutions?

I've only seen the Mega Metagross reveal, but haven't gotten too into the ORAS news.

As for Smash: I'm pretty hype for Lucina despite her being painfully similar to Marth in almost every way. Like Kyng said, I'd rather have seen her as an alt costume for Marth like the female option for Robin.

And of course I'm hype for Captain Falcon.

I'm pretty hype for Lucina despite her being painfully similar to Marth in almost every way. Like Kyng said, I'd rather have seen her as an alt costume for Marth like the female option for Robin.

And of course I'm hype for Captain Falcon.

I heard that Lucina was just a part of Robin's Final Smash.

What's new with the Cap? Or is he just returning?

I heard that Lucina was just a part of Robin's Final Smash.

What's new with the Cap? Or is he just returning?

No, that's Chrom. It's Sakurai's way of trolling all the fans who begged for him to be in the game. Same thing with Ridley.

And iirc, Captain Falcon is more buff now.

But let's be real here: Who else in the section would've been promoted? Not many, if any.

Me . . . me . . . I could have been a Moderator! I could've been a contender!!!

Jake, you know better. Anyway, there were a good amount of people as far as I know.

I accidentally clicked post before I finished writing (^^);
I was going to congratulate you for becoming a Moderator and my undying hate.

Jake, you are one of the people who I feel should never, EVER have mod powers.

Let me make this clear, I don't like Striker being a mod. I feel like it's a very, very questionable decision. But, I'll trust the mod team's gut on this. If it doesn't work out, I can't say I expected worse.

I would fight TOOTH AND CLAW to make sure you never got a modding position. I would be the most active person in any discussion concerning you as a mod.

that is all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

This is what I'm talking about. And yes Jake, I am a mod. Just got promoted today.

Just found that vid today myself and was entertained quite a bit by it. Gotta know grammar for it to be funny. But the original song always made me laugh at how silly it sounded so really Weird Al could have done anything with it and I would have had fun with it.

Also happy modship to you Striker. Wouldn't have seen it coming back in the day but with the forum as it is now it makes enough sense to me.

Archived