The Beginning of Light and Darkness [NA atm/Started/PG-13]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1341891882' post='5972658']
Bloody [i]hell[/i] this has taken off O_o
[color=#008080]I did say I would be posting up the IC Sunday.. Lol.[/color]

Oh well, managed to finish off the bio last night. I just need to describe how the abilities and magicks work. [i]That[/i] can be done in a jiffy.
[color=#008080]Assuming your laptop isn't being a pain, right? >_> Anyways.. Finish off those descriptor quickly, that way, I can approve your app and you can get a pot in before Sophia calls forth the volunteers and the journey begins.[/color]
[/quote]

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Raine™ vi Britannia' timestamp='1341892532' post='5972666']
Because this is the greatest RP in the history of ever... still won't hit end-game, has an RP ever actually got that far?
[/quote]
Actually, it can happen. Not often, but it has happened. But back to on-topic.

I must ask the ratio of gold to silver to copper. I'm really sorry about going this detailed, but my character has wealth play a big part.

Should I just use the ten silver coins equal one gold and ten copper equal one silver?

[quote name='Raine™ vi Britannia' timestamp='1341892532' post='5972666']
Because this is the greatest RP in the history of ever... still won't hit end-game, has an RP ever actually got that far?
[/quote]
I was in an RP that actually finished.. And the plot was very wide open.. As in, "Here's the good guys, here's the bad guys.. Have at it!" It's in my RP Hall of Fame in my About Me. Lol.

[quote name='Justice Master' timestamp='1341892703' post='5972671']
Actually, it can happen. Not often, but it has happened. But back to on-topic.

I must ask the ratio of gold to silver to copper. I'm really sorry about going this detailed, but my character has wealth play a big part.

Should I just use the ten silver coins equal one gold and ten copper equal one silver?
[/quote]
Uhm.. In terms of copper, lets say Gold = 50 of them and Silver = 10.

[quote name='Raine™ vi Britannia' timestamp='1341894320' post='5972694']
*And the metric system keeled over and died*

DEGREES OF TEN, PLZ!
[/quote]

I'm in favor of Raine. Consistent numbering of conversions just make it a hell of a lot easier.
So, I support the:
10 copper -> 1 Silver
10 silver -> 1 Gold

Hell. We can even stretch that if need be, like say 100 copper -> 1 Silver, and such.

Stalfos: Approved. Just don't be OP with her abilities and what-not.

As for the currency.. Lets just pull another page out of FF7 and make things simpler.. The currency is now called Gil and its a silver-copper metal hybrid. Discussion of the currency is now done. (For something that will hardly be used and probably never say specifically how much something is, this topic sure did blow more than is should have. xD)

[quote name='Quεnn Aisu' timestamp='1341935709' post='5973039']
As for the currency.. Lets just pull another page out of FF7 and make things simpler.. The currency is now called Gil and its a silver-copper metal hybrid. Discussion of the currency is now done. (For something that will hardly be used and probably never say specifically how much something is, this topic sure did blow more than is should have. xD)
[/quote]

Yeah, I somewhat disapprove.
Just saying.

... So yeah. How about the RP? No new posts, right?

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1341953910' post='5973341']
The whole money thing isn't too important anyway.

So, we're waiting for Ad's character, who I have a feeling will be massive, like most characters in this RP, and once he posts, then Sophia will ask for the volunteers to stand up, is that accurate?
[/quote]

Please elaborate when you mean by "massive."

What I mean is that, aside from about 3 of us, the male characters are quite taller than the average.
There's only two or three characters who are under six feet tall, and they're all fairly young. Last time I checked, six feet is fairly tall, for someone only in their twenties. Just something interesting I noticed, is all.

*sighs* Back. Good to see any [i]complaints[/i] haven't been lodged against me, yet <_<

Oh well, I'll get to posting. After that, I'ma go get myself some lunch.

Oh, and Issun, my character's not that tall... well, at least not overall. She's only 5' 9", which is [i]kinda[/i] tall for a typical woman, but not insanely massive like I've been going for in my earlier days.

Archived