The Beginning of Light and Darkness [NA atm/Started/PG-13]

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hotaru: You're welcome. Not sure why they aren't working for you guys... Most of the time, they work normally and if not, refreshing does the job. It might be settings on your browser or something. Oh well, problem fixed now. Lol.

Raine: Dafuq you talking about??

[size=6]OH! Btw! I would really like it if you guys waited until there was about 2-3 posts after your last one. That way, it gives time for everyone to post and gives your more to work with.[/size]

Edit: Btw.. Is everyone noticing hte opening theme song and OOC link just fine in the upper right? o_o

Sorry, Aisu. I'm going to have to drop out. 'Lot of crap has been going on lately and I find myself with barely enough time for one RP and since I've already posted several times in the other, I'm going to have to drop out of this one. I don't want to stick around and have everyone waiting for me to post or something. Maybe it'll work out next time. ^^

Kyng: Dont forget there's that spell on the building that prevents people with weapons from going further that 10' from the door.

Justice: Yeah. Gold, silver and copper.

Kakashi: Daaaaaaaaaaaaw! That sucks. ;~;

Hotaru: Uhmm.. The squire and fighter are gone before Jed even arrives. .__.

[quote name='Quεnn Aisu' timestamp='1341862916' post='5972102']
Death: I didn't notice any changes..
[/quote]

I forgot to state he was wearing his cloak. So I added that in there. It's a change, but it's not much of one, hence why it wasn't noticed.

Archived