so i herd u liek planning moar arr-pees {RP PUBLIC PLANNING THREAD}

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This forum hasn't seen many sandbox RPs, so I'm not sure. If you are confident in your world, then you can try. Why don't you post it all here?

Sure. Roshi finally gave some feedback, so I'll post everything in a spoiler once I get his input in.

[spoiler=Prepare yourselves for a relatively long read. Not the longest thing ever, but still.]

One day, you get a strange E-Mail, the title of which nearly makes you believe it's spam, but you decide to open it and see what it says, anyway, as spam can be funny occasionally.

For thousands of years, a world has existed parallel to ours, a world which many find the idea of ridiculous: Sozoryoku, the land of imagination. The knowledge about its existence allows you to enter and exit at will, looking to any outside observer to be you passing out as your consciousness takes form in Sozoryoku. Of course, you can enter by falling asleep, which is how many enter for the first time; they fall asleep and the perfect set of random thoughts happen in their unconscious brain that cause them to enter Sozoryoku.

Within this world, you have the power to do anything you can imagine, from creating black holes you can carry in your palm to swords to mechs that can throw around galaxies; your imagination is the limit. One of them, anyway. Throughout the thousands of years, many have worked to create balance, by both limiting what you can do and how much of that you can do at once.

Imagine Power, the pool of power that exists in this world is like a universal power limit that each person has. Expending too much of it too fast causes your imaginations to stay imaginations, rather than becoming real.

The final limit is a set of rules on what you can and cannot create.

1. You cannot create life.

2. You cannot kill purely by imagination. You must fight first.

3. Everything has a weakness.

4. Nothing is unstoppable.

5. Nothing can be created inside another human.

Once you die is Sozoryoku, you can never return. No matter what you can imagine, nothing can save you from this death penalty.

To enter, all you have to do is imagine another version of you getting pulled from your body through a portal to a grassland, or fall asleep with this knowledge.

I am telling you this not because I need your help, but because I believe everyone should have a chance to enter Sozoryoku by their own free will at least once.

-K

You've finished reading the E-Mail. Now it's up to you to decide what to do.

[spoiler=How Imagination Works]While you may think that this is going to be an RP where you're allowed to be extremely overpowered, Imagine Power and your imagination are two factors that actually limit you a lot more than you would think. Try imagining a person. Now, imagine every single feature on them, from individual hairs to the lines on the knuckles. Hard, isn't it?

Imagination is split into three categories: quantity, detail, and power.

[spoiler=Quantity]Quantity is how much you can imagine. Quite obvious, really, but some people can only imagine a single rock while others can imagine entire battlefields worth of things. With quantity, you can make an entire mech army, if you have the power to sustain it. You can create and manipulate hundreds of things at once with high quantity in your imagination. People with high quantity tend to be people who see the big pictures rather than the individual steps of things.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Detail]Detail is, well, detail. Most of the time, you give up quantity for detail, or vice-versa. Detail allows you to take a sword and make it sharp, a gun and give it rifling, or a mech and make it have rocket launchers. With it, you can make a chair comfortable, do precision work like surgery, or teleport. Wondering why teleportation is here? To teleport, you have to be able to imagine yourself physically disappearing, then reappearing elsewhere, with the new view of the area what you see. People with high detail tend to be people who get stuck on the insignificant details, such as color of a single pixel of a 5000x5000 picture.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Power]Power is how easy it is to make things. The more powerful your imagination, the less Imagine Power it takes to sustain and create things. While it's much more common to have low quantity and low detail with high-power imagination, it's not unheard of to have someone with amazing power and great detail or quantity. With it, you can make a bomb have the explosive power of a nuclear warhead, make a shield that's nearly unbreakable, or even make a device that people can use to easily create new objects with more detail or quantity than they normally would be able to  by using your detail or quantity instead. People with high power tend to be people that feel they must protect everyone, even at the risk of their own life.[/spoiler]

Imagine Power is also a limiting factor. An average imagination gets you a single, stationary object for 24 hours. Things like mechs last significantly shorter, especially if they create beams or such. The more quantity you have, the less IP it takes to make many objects, although the more there are the more frail each one will be, such as making an entire mech army at the IP cost of just a single mech. The more detail, the less imagine power it takes to make individual objects, and they will be much stronger, but each individual object will cost the same amount of IP, opposite that of quantity. The more power, the less the IP cost of each imagination is, and the less it takes to create extremely powerful attacks, shields, and other such things.

If you have a question about where something would go, feel free to ask me.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Locations/The World]Sozoryoku's planet is quite small, but dense. Its base gravity is equal to that of Earth, but it isn't round. For once, the people saying the world is flat are correct. 100 miles wide by 75 miles tall, it is pretty small, although it does infinitely loop. Leave one edge of the world, and you find yourself at the other edge.

[spoiler=Spiral Tower]Spiral Tower is about 13 miles from the north west corner, reaching up into the sky beyond what we can see. Many have attempted to reach the top, but even teleportation stops working once you get within fifteen feet, and all flight ceases to work long before that. Rumors say reaching the top will give you the power to have perfect imagination.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Roz]Roz is the town surrounding the Spiral Tower. Within its boundaries lies many kind people, all of which have given up living in the real world. While they may come off as extreme occasionally, you can always trust a Rozian.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Bladewood Forest]Covering over 70 miles of the northern border of Sozoryoku is the Bladewood Forest. The trees within appear to be normal cherry blossoms at first, but their petals have the ability to cut anything, no matter how well made or how near-invincible you made it.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Central City]As the name implies, Central City lies in the center of Sozoryoku. Being the biggest settlement in all of Sozoryoku, over 70% of people live within its borders. It's considered one of the safest places in Sozoryoku, as many people who are well-versed in imagination live here.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Important People]Here's a list of just a few of the important citizens of Sozoryoku, along with a small profile.

[spoiler=Jess]"I love creating things. If you need it made, I can make it."

Appearance: Short, brown hair, wearing a black T-shirt, blue jeans, and a blacksmith apron. 5'10"

Interests: Creating anything from swords to mech parts, disassembling and deconstructing objects others have created to learn what makes them tick, and making people smile by helping out

Abilities: The most powerful imagination in all of Sozoryoku, but without detail or quantity, she has the rare ability to create objects that do not take imagine power to sustain. Her lack of detail limits what she can make to ingots and other very basic things, with the plus that you know that they're going to take a lot to break. A novice swordsman and even worse with guns and technology, she lacks in the offensive department.

Base equipment: Smithing hammer

Other: Lives in her shop on the southern edge of Central City

"By far the best blacksmith in the universe, anything Jess creates is bound to last you forever." - One of Jess's customers[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ismund]"As long as I can keep the city safe, I'll gladly give up my life for these people."

Appearance: Very short, black hair, wearing a black V-neck T-shirt and black jeans. 6'2"

Interests: Training, fighting, and helping everyone with everyday problems.

Abilities: The best swordsman to live in Central City, he's able to even take on crazy mechs with nothing but a sword. He lacks quantity and power, but he sure does make up for it in detail. He can easily create a portal that leads anywhere or teleport with ease.

Base equipment: A 6' long great sword and black armor, both created by Jess

Other: One of the few people who life in Central City that never leave Sozoryoku

"One of the kindest men I've ever met." -Random old lady[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Application]"Qoute"

Name: Make something up. Doesn't have to be realistic, nor does it have to be insanely crazy.

Appearance: Don't use images.

Abilities: How good are you, and at what? What's your best imagination aspect?

Base equipment: Any weapons/armor they call from their imagination for a fight without having to think about doing so

Other: (optional)

"Quote from some random individual" -What random individual they are (optional)[/spoiler][/spoiler]

First off, Degritone I am totally onboard with this.

Second, as of yesterday I am out of high school. This frees up time for me to do many things, including host that RWBY RP that somehow never happened. Anyway, I am going to toss out a few background concepts for feedback.

[Spoiler=Concept 1: Parallel Storyline]
Basically, it is the same world and all of the canon characters exist, but the canon plotline will be largely irrelevant, as the RP would take place on another continent, with a similar school (Vale isn't the only place in Vytal, y'know)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Concept Dos: Create a new canon]
We completely erase every character and every plot point from the show, working from the ground up. This way, we can use Beacon Academy, so I guess that is cool. [/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Concept C: Prologue]
This takes place before the events, long enough ago that the white fang is still good and Ozpin is not headmaster. This also sounds like it could be fun.
[/spoiler]

So yeah, which sounds best? Or can anyone think of an option 4?

While concept Ichi and Zwei could ultimately lead to the same kind of role play, I think Deux sounds better simply because it lets you do whatever you want with the universe really. Not having to worry about the current canon at all, the world can basically be in any state you want, the white fang don't really have to be a thing and the main big bad can be whatever. So yeah.

While concept Ichi and Zwei could ultimately lead to the same kind of role play, I think Deux sounds better simply because it lets you do whatever you want with the universe really. Not having to worry about the current canon at all, the world can basically be in any state you want, the white fang don't really have to be a thing and the main big bad can be whatever. So yeah.

Zwei and Deux are the same thing, the word you were looking for is Drei... but enough of me being a b****, Sky is right two does sound the best.

I have an idea for a To Aru AU roleplay that I just want to throw out there if anyone wanted a Sci-Fi Superpower Academy roleplay. I don't want to try hosting two RPs at once, cuz as much as I love you all, I don't want to be spending my entire summer on this site, but I can co-host if wanted.

After a massive crisis involving a Level 6 (basically God-tier) Esper who nearly destroyed the world with a black hole, the United Nations signed the Tokyo Convention, putting the creation (as more than 99% of esper powers are latent) and experimentation of Espers under the jurisdiction of the United Nations and to be done only on the manmade island, Atlantica, which holds countless security measures and can even be self-destructed at any time with short notice by the UN Secretary-General should a powerful Esper go out of control. That's just the back story.

Similar to the Space Race, the countries now seek to create the world's second actually controllable Level 6 (the first was created by Japan and he was the one who averted the Black Hole crisis, but he soon disappeared soon after). You, as a Esper living on Atlantica, now sit at the crux of a massive international rivalry. Note: Esper powers can only be awakened in children and the UN requires that they be treated well and given a proper education. Atlantica is extremely state of the art.

I have an idea for a To Aru AU roleplay that I just want to throw out there if anyone wanted a Sci-Fi Superpower Academy roleplay. I don't want to try hosting two RPs at once, cuz as much as I love you all, I don't want to be spending my entire summer on this site, but I can co-host if wanted.

After a massive crisis involving a Level 6 (basically God-tier) Esper who nearly destroyed the world with a black hole, the United Nations signed the Tokyo Convention, putting the creation (as more than 99% of esper powers are latent) and experimentation of Espers under the jurisdiction of the United Nations and to be done only on the manmade island, Atlantica, which holds countless security measures and can even be self-destructed at any time with short notice by the UN Secretary-General should a powerful Esper go out of control. That's just the back story.

Similar to the Space Race, the countries now seek to create the world's second actually controllable Level 6 (the first was created by Japan and he was the one who averted the Black Hole crisis, but he soon disappeared soon after). You, as a Esper living on Atlantica, now sit at the crux of a massive international rivalry. Note: Esper powers can only be awakened in children and the UN requires that they be treated well and given a proper education. Atlantica is extremely state of the art.

Always wanted to try out a To Aru Roleplay so that seems pretty cool.

So, would the esper characters just be completely untrained at the start of the rp, or would there be an average level range that they are from the get go?

Always wanted to try out a To Aru Roleplay so that seems pretty cool.
So, would the esper characters just be completely untrained at the start of the rp, or would there be an average level range that they are from the get go?

Sounds pretty awesome.
I don't know much about the series other than seeing the first few episodes of Index and the first of Railgun.
Is that alright?

Since it's AU (alt universe) it was intended that anyone could join. You wouldn't even need knowledge to host it. Last time I created a To Aru RP, 20 or so people joined, and I'm sure there aren't that many people on here who've watched the show. Anyway, I've said that I don't want to be the host for this and anyone is free to use this idea. Huh, I don't think anyone has ever hosted an RP based on someone else's idea. Hm. But anyway, being host can be a pain, it takes a lot more effort and I don't want to invest too much time, my hands are already tied with Fiore. If you guys want help with plot and ideas or anything, sure I can help, I can co-host, and I'll probably join but I don't want the kind of responsibility a host has.

Oh, the main, specific setting is a new school where all the nations intermingle because usually each country owns/rents a bit of Atlantica for their uses. This school was created by the UN for the strongest espers and meant to create relations between these human weapons. TBQH, it's a lot more fun in a superpower RP to actually have superpowers, and it creates a problem when some people are weak as shit and can't do anything. Your power isn't always determined by how much training you have, training can increase it, and there are a few cases where training actually gets you anywhere, but mostly it's based on natural talent, so it's possible for a newcomer to be extremely powerful.

While your boarding, basic living expenses and education is paid for if you sign yourself up to become an esper and they detect some degree of AIM (a weak energy emitted by espers), you basically have no money if you have no real degree of talent. If you have talent, you get paid for participating in experiments.

Also magic is complicated and screws things up, and I've never understood why in the Toaruverse that magic happens to be way stronger than espers when being able to stand up to espers is supposed to be the reason why magic was created according to lore. Plus magic throws a random chink into things, so I'd personally advise no magic.

Its still kind of early in my creative process since i'm currently polishing the setting and I only have a vague idea for my plot, but I really like where I'm going with this concept so I figure I'll see if anyone is interested. I'd be open to anyone who wants to help me develop it further, too.

Overview-wise, it's Desert Punk Sci-Fi with some realistic-ish mecha (of both the bipedal and spider tank variety), Power armor, and Psionics thrown in to add some flavor. I want to go with more of an RPG feel to it in that the plot will focus on a party of characters with vastly differing skillsets, equipment, powers, backgrounds, etc.

Anyway, the backstory and setting i have so far is below. Its a little lengthy because i've just thrown all of my ideas into one spoiler.

[spoiler=Concept]600 years ago the Terran Federation had a vast, galaxy-spanning empire, but for reasons lost to history, it collapsed suddenly and catastrophically, cutting off all contact with the Sol system and leaving human colonists stranded on hundreds of worlds throughout the galaxy, many of which were not yet terraformed, for centuries with no support or information. Billions died as a result, and those that survived were left to form new societies on alien worlds.

Fast forward 400 years. A group of surviving colonies located relatively close to the Sol system make contact with one another and subsequently form a new human government: The Star League, with the objective of reclaiming the Federation's empire. Though progress was slow, the League managed to re-engineer Federation FTL technology and began to explore worlds marked on old Federation star maps, annexing more former colonies into its fold. One of these worlds is planet Marida: a rocky, desert world that was once home to Federation weapons research facilities, and is the setting for the rp.

Like many former colonies, Marida is home to a now-indigenous human population that attempted to violently resist the League expedition's attempt at annexation. Like many of the League's annexation wars, it was short. Having dismantled most of the weapons development facilities centuries ago in order to sustain themselves, the Marida natives were no match for the league's power armor-clad troops, and in the league's 80th year, Marida too became one of its colony worlds.

Despite lacking much of the Federation's old tech (even the reverse engineered FTL drives were very faulty and extremely few in number), the League began to colonize Marida, constructing a few large cities and establishing survey sights across the planet. Though the natives continued to effect some sort of resistance, the situation on Marida was a mostly peaceful one, and it remained so for the next 40 years.

Then, like the Federation before it, the League collapsed suddenly, with all contact from its governmental hub cut off. Marida was cut off from its supply lines, and the planet quickly descended into roughly 15 years of chaos and civil war as colonists and natives fought for what supplies and resource production remained on-planet. Out of the chaos sprang up two nation states, one dominated by those of league descent (referred to on Marida as Leaguers) that remained nominally loyal to the Star League, and the other led by a coalition of leaguers and natives that advocated equality between both groups of people and shared development of the planet. Tension between the two has remained thick for the past 65 years, and skirmishes between them in the neutral wastelands that dominate most of the planet's landmass are common.

Thus, the current state of the planet (and by extension the setting of the rp) is as follows:

Natives and Leaguers each make up roughly 50% of the population on Marida. Natives tend to have tanner skin than leaguers, and Natives are also known for occasionally developing psionic powers like precognition, empathy, and telekinesis, which leaguers have never demonstrated. Both nation states control a few hundred kilometers of territory absolutely, but a vast portion of the planet is lawless, neutral wasteland that is home to numerous small settlements, wanderers, bandits, old League outposts, and lots of unexplored territory that hides the occasional federation facility containing a goldmine of advanced tech.

Both nation states have been in an arms race for years after discovering some of the few remaining federation facilities hidden on the planet and reverse engineering their contents. This led to the development of humanoid mecha known as AAs (pronounced "Double A", short for Armored Avatar) that are able to navigate Marida's notoriously rough terrain with relative ease thanks to their near-human level of movement and still deliver the firepower of an armored vehicle. In the last decade, these mecha have begun to fall out of use in favor of newer AAs known as Armed Animus, which are reverse jointed, quadrupedal, or hexapodal mecha that possess much heavier armor and firepower thanks to their more tank-like forms, while still featuring the legged movement that allows them to handle Marida's terrain. In addition to the two types of AAs, both factions employ League power armor for their infantry, as well as short range VTOL aircraft for transport and air strikes. Psions have also been employed on the battlefield, since their abilities can easily turn the tide of battle.

Currently, a war is brewing between the nation states, and tensions are high, and the cast will most likely get caught up in these events while something far more sinister than war looms on the horizon.

[/spoiler]

TL;DR: War is brewing between two fledgeling nations on a lawless desert world with mechs, power armor, helicopters and psychics, and the cast members of the rp start to get caught up in it while some much worse shit begins to move behind the scenes.

thoughts?

Hey everyone, I was thinking of starting a role-play. Something involving the Gagaga Academy Tospedia ( http://yugioh.wikia....card_storylines ). It was off of the Yugioh Wikia, and perhaps a good role-play could be made based off of it, maybe involve some of the Yugioh characters in it, and maybe involving the world of monsters like from the original yugioh. What do you guys think, would it be interesting to help the innocent archetypes, dueling alongside your favorite characters, and fight some of the most sinister archetypes to ever exist?

Hey everyone, I was thinking of starting a role-play. Something involving the Gagaga Academy Tospedia ( http://yugioh.wikia....card_storylines ). It was off of the Yugioh Wikia, and perhaps a good role-play could be made based off of it, maybe involve some of the Yugioh characters in it, and maybe involving the world of monsters like from the original yugioh. What do you guys think, would it be interesting to help the innocent archetypes, dueling alongside your favorite characters, and fight some of the most sinister archetypes to ever exist?

This sounds like it could be fun! I've been wanting to do something in the YugiVerse for awhile now, but haven't committed much time or effort to getting something concrete down. If you need help banging out the plot and details, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM, would love to co-host.

Its still kind of early in my creative process since i'm currently polishing the setting and I only have a vague idea for my plot, but I really like where I'm going with this concept so I figure I'll see if anyone is interested. I'd be open to anyone who wants to help me develop it further, too.

Overview-wise, it's Desert Punk Sci-Fi with some realistic-ish mecha (of both the bipedal and spider tank variety), Power armor, and Psionics thrown in to add some flavor. I want to go with more of an RPG feel to it in that the plot will focus on a party of characters with vastly differing skillsets, equipment, powers, backgrounds, etc.

Anyway, the backstory and setting i have so far is below. Its a little lengthy because i've just thrown all of my ideas into one spoiler.

[spoiler=Concept]600 years ago the Terran Federation had a vast, galaxy-spanning empire, but for reasons lost to history, it collapsed suddenly and catastrophically, cutting off all contact with the Sol system and leaving human colonists stranded on hundreds of worlds throughout the galaxy, many of which were not yet terraformed, for centuries with no support or information. Billions died as a result, and those that survived were left to form new societies on alien worlds.

Fast forward 400 years. A group of surviving colonies located relatively close to the Sol system make contact with one another and subsequently form a new human government: The Star League, with the objective of reclaiming the Federation's empire. Though progress was slow, the League managed to re-engineer Federation FTL technology and began to explore worlds marked on old Federation star maps, annexing more former colonies into its fold. One of these worlds is planet Marida: a rocky, desert world that was once home to Federation weapons research facilities, and is the setting for the rp.

Like many former colonies, Marida is home to a now-indigenous human population that attempted to violently resist the League expedition's attempt at annexation. Like many of the League's annexation wars, it was short. Having dismantled most of the weapons development facilities centuries ago in order to sustain themselves, the Marida natives were no match for the league's power armor-clad troops, and in the league's 80th year, Marida too became one of its colony worlds.

Despite lacking much of the Federation's old tech (even the reverse engineered FTL drives were very faulty and extremely few in number), the League began to colonize Marida, constructing a few large cities and establishing survey sights across the planet. Though the natives continued to effect some sort of resistance, the situation on Marida was a mostly peaceful one, and it remained so for the next 40 years.

Then, like the Federation before it, the League collapsed suddenly, with all contact from its governmental hub cut off. Marida was cut off from its supply lines, and the planet quickly descended into roughly 15 years of chaos and civil war as colonists and natives fought for what supplies and resource production remained on-planet. Out of the chaos sprang up two nation states, one dominated by those of league descent (referred to on Marida as Leaguers) that remained nominally loyal to the Star League, and the other led by a coalition of leaguers and natives that advocated equality between both groups of people and shared development of the planet. Tension between the two has remained thick for the past 65 years, and skirmishes between them in the neutral wastelands that dominate most of the planet's landmass are common.

Thus, the current state of the planet (and by extension the setting of the rp) is as follows:

Natives and Leaguers each make up roughly 50% of the population on Marida. Natives tend to have tanner skin than leaguers, and Natives are also known for occasionally developing psionic powers like precognition, empathy, and telekinesis, which leaguers have never demonstrated. Both nation states control a few hundred kilometers of territory absolutely, but a vast portion of the planet is lawless, neutral wasteland that is home to numerous small settlements, wanderers, bandits, old League outposts, and lots of unexplored territory that hides the occasional federation facility containing a goldmine of advanced tech.

Both nation states have been in an arms race for years after discovering some of the few remaining federation facilities hidden on the planet and reverse engineering their contents. This led to the development of humanoid mecha known as AAs (pronounced "Double A", short for Armored Avatar) that are able to navigate Marida's notoriously rough terrain with relative ease thanks to their near-human level of movement and still deliver the firepower of an armored vehicle. In the last decade, these mecha have begun to fall out of use in favor of newer AAs known as Armed Animus, which are reverse jointed, quadrupedal, or hexapodal mecha that possess much heavier armor and firepower thanks to their more tank-like forms, while still featuring the legged movement that allows them to handle Marida's terrain. In addition to the two types of AAs, both factions employ League power armor for their infantry, as well as short range VTOL aircraft for transport and air strikes. Psions have also been employed on the battlefield, since their abilities can easily turn the tide of battle.

Currently, a war is brewing between the nation states, and tensions are high, and the cast will most likely get caught up in these events while something far more sinister than war looms on the horizon.

[/spoiler]

TL;DR: War is brewing between two fledgeling nations on a lawless desert world with mechs, power armor, helicopters and psychics, and the cast members of the rp start to get caught up in it while some much worse s*** begins to move behind the scenes.

thoughts?

This sounds interesting, a bit complicated, but still promising. Not much one for RPs with a political element, which this seems to have, but still I wouldn't be against submitting an application for this. Plus, I love desert, dystopian-ish settings. 

[/spoiler]

TL;DR: War is brewing between two fledgeling nations on a lawless desert world with mechs, power armor, helicopters and psychics, and the cast members of the rp start to get caught up in it while some much worse shit begins to move behind the scenes.

thoughts?

Following the death of Blueblood, I would like to join another mecha and political RP, so interest, I suppose.

Is there some secret reason why the superpowers collapsed or are you still in the process of figuring that out?

Following the death of Blueblood, I would like to join another mecha and political RP, so interest, I suppose.

Is there some secret reason why the superpowers collapsed or are you still in the process of figuring that out?

Yes, there is, though I only have the basic idea for what exactly it is at the moment. It is going to play a major role in the plot that i have for the rp so far, though.

Since Gaurdians of Aldraria is flailing and dying, I'm thinking of starting a magic Highschool RP. I'm will in early brain-stewing, but I was thinking something with these driving concepts:
-Two rival schools, well play on one side
-Rival school is plotting some real evil shit
-Students start disappearing
-We (the RPers) figure out what's happening
-Start a group against it

[/spoiler]

TL;DR: War is brewing between two fledgeling nations on a lawless desert world with mechs, power armor, helicopters and psychics, and the cast members of the rp start to get caught up in it while some much worse s*** begins to move behind the scenes.

thoughts?

I want in on this. Haven't been in something like this before, so it's worth a shot. I'll help out in anyway I can. Just tell me how I can contribute, and I'm your man.

I want in on this. Haven't been in something like this before, so it's worth a shot. I'll help out in anyway I can. Just tell me how I can contribute, and I'm your man.

Awesome. I'll be pming you when i'm done with a few other things i need to take care of.

This sounds like it could be fun! I've been wanting to do something in the YugiVerse for awhile now, but haven't committed much time or effort to getting something concrete down. If you need help banging out the plot and details, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM, would love to co-host.

Thanks, I kind of have the plot figured out, six main characters at a new school called The Yugioh Academy, a school built by Dr. Faker, Kazuma Tsukomo, and Byron "Vetrix" Arclight. The administrators are Yugi Muto, Jaden Yuki, Yusei Fudo, Yuma Tsukomo, and Yuya Sakaki. The principals are Seto, Chazz, Jack, and Kite. The teachers are Maxemillion Pegasus, Mr. Kay, Quinton Arclight, Quattro Arclight, Trey Arclight, Vellian Crowler, Rio Castle, Leo and Luna, Akiza Izinski, Noboru Gongenzaka, Shuzou Hiragi, Hokuto Shijima, Masumi Kotsu, Yaiba Todo, Tea Gardner, Alexis Rhodes, Master Roku and Kaze, and Zane and Syrus Truesdale. Student Council Leaders are The Seven Barian Emperors, Tori Meadows, Yuzu Hiragi, Mai Valentine, and Luna (the number hunter) (Tori, Yuzu, Mai and Luna are there to keep the Barians from going power hungery(mostly Vector)). Hallway patrol is Nistro, Dextra, Sora, Mokuba, and Hart (Sora, Mokuba and Dextra lead the group because they don't normally find trouble easily). New student tour guids are Marik, Bakura, Tristan, Joey, Serenity, Crow, Jesse, and Kari Tsukomo. Troublemakers are Flip Turner, Weevil Underwood, Bonz, and Rex Raptor. The Gagaga Academy administrators are Dark Magician, Elemental HERO Neos, Stardust Dragon, Number 39: Utopia, and Odd Eyes Pendulem Dragon. Main villain supporters are Mr. Heartland, Dartz, Don Thousand, Paradox, and Brron the Mad King of Dark World (Don Thousand is the leader of the group because of Number Ci1000: Numeronius Numeronia, the others don't think he should be leader). The main villain of the whole thing is El-Shadoll Nephilim, who wants to take control of both monster and man, she will betray her supporters when she unleashes the shadow snare. (Sorry, I just had to get all the characters down first). The six main characters are enrolled and take the tour, soon they arrive at the audotorium to be introduced, however Seto wanted to challange one of them and their signature archetype of cards. The school itself prides itself with solid vision, so the duel between Seto and the student turns to be a Motar Action Duel. But the one thing about the six main characters is that they have a connection to the world of monsters, evetually when Seto and the student's signature cards are about to finish the duel, an annomaly struck, and so the adventure begins. I don't want to reveal too much, just the characters and how the story begins. So, what do you all think?

Archived